Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 07-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #181
only11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6
Actually I'm a Mets fan, but like the Yankees as well. However, that's not what got my excitement level up. It will take quite a bit of help for the Rangers to be crowned AL East champs. Don't you think??
Tucker im a met fan the team drafted me 2x and Darren Gooden Docs Son i instruct,,by the way hes a absolute stud in football.this kid is from his 1st marriage...
Fire Omar needs to go, young GMs are taking over the game..the young guns,theo,friedman etc,,,
fire manuel,and trade pelfrey and let go of beltran.. ike davis is magadan in 3 years,there farm system is down..
Look up Boras players how many were juicing? Beltran was on the stuff he broke down last year his knees..the mets are a mess..

Last edited by only11; 07-25-2010 at 05:46 PM.
only11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #182
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Quote:
Originally Posted by only11
Im going to finish..but i will post my picks of races i wager right before the race...
You might do better if you waited until after the races are over to make your picks.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #183
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Only11 scratched into one chalk winner today....

Dahoss scratched into a bigger chalk winner, and then had a $29 winner in the eighth at Saratoga...the man is on FIRE....plus he has one more race to go at DMR...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #184
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
nice pick at monmouth dahoss. i have to give you alot of credit, you do your work. the only thing i want to point out to you is that the $41.00 horse is something like a an 8-1 shot before the race. a matter of fact the horse left the gate @14-1 and came home @19-1. but still an excellent pick. and i know that yesterday in the morning that you never thought that horse was going to pay $40 in your wildest imagination. i am glad you picked up the cheese with that one!
Just catching up. Dude, that happens ALL THE TIME, longshots go up.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #185
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Only11 scratched into one chalk winner today....

Dahoss scratched into a bigger chalk winner, and then had a $29 winner in the eighth at Saratoga...the man is on FIRE....plus he has one more race to go at DMR...
LOLOL He is doing an outstanding job of making mincemeat out of poor Only.

Only, don't throw away your baseball glove, 'cause its a fact, I don't care who has told you what--if your eating were dependent on your handicapping--you'd be starving, darlin'.

You're a legend in your own mind. LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 09:54 PM   #186
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Just catching up. Dude, that happens ALL THE TIME, longshots go up.
i got a funny feeling that there were a few people in the know on that horse that masacred a few off shore bookmakers. keep in mind that the bookmakers have limits on the odds that they pay on a horse. from the old days in vegas it used to be 20-1 for win. this one was very close to the limit. how they got this one to pay $40 is beyond me. my incremental odds line had it at 7-1. the people in the dutrow camp are pretty sharp dudes and love to take down scores. i was very fortunate to be on this one.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 10:16 PM   #187
Kimsus
Veteran

How do we know the one that losses this contest doesn't just create a new user name and rejoin the forum? People using mulitple user names on a site wouldn't be a first.
Kimsus is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #188
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimsus
How do we know the one that losses this contest doesn't just create a new user name and rejoin the forum? People using mulitple user names on a site wouldn't be a first.
ever heard of an IP address ?

Google it
Old 07-25-2010, 11:25 PM   #189
Kimsus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
ever heard of an IP address ?

Google it
You are assuming it is logged or was that a guess? What about wireless networks Einstein?
Kimsus is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #190
Dahoss9698
Veteran

So let me get this straight. It's impossible to pick winners when the horses need to be posted by 12:30? With the exception of the west coast tracks, all of the scratches for the tracks we have been playing are in well before (like an hour...at least) 12:30.

What is so impossible about this? Lots of excuses for some really poor handicapping.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 12:04 AM   #191
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
You are assuming it is logged or was that a guess? What about wireless networks Einstein?
Wow
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 01:23 AM   #192
willphorse

Only11 will bash you saying you hit only 2 winners yesterday, and only 1 of your selections Won today... yet, Dahoss has shown a profit EVERYDAY except 1 (Was like $0.10 Short).

In my personal opinion, PROFIT is what counts, and although early, it may be LONG over. Excellent capping Dahoss.
willphorse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 01:44 AM   #193
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
your wireless network has the same IP as your non wireless connection, and it logged by the server here at PA

unless only11 is going to start driving around from Starbucks to Starbucks just to post on Paceadvantage.............
Old 07-26-2010, 04:36 AM   #194
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Why should you care either way?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 06:43 AM   #195
only11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
LOLOL He is doing an outstanding job of making mincemeat out of poor Only.

Only, don't throw away your baseball glove, 'cause its a fact, I don't care who has told you what--if your eating were dependent on your handicapping--you'd be starving, darlin'.

You're a legend in your own mind. LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Actually i work for a living and i get a pension ...and you can count on both hands whos makes a living at the track.
only11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply