Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-02-2024, 03:54 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

A clear example of 2024 election rigging

From the editor of the Plain Dealer newspaper in Cleveland (any emphasis is mine and mine alone):

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2024/...he-editor.html

Quote:
The north star here is truth. We tell the truth, even when it offends some of the people who pay us for information.

The truth is that Donald Trump undermined faith in our elections in his false bid to retain the presidency. He sparked an insurrection intended to overthrow our government and keep himself in power. No president in our history has done worse.

This is not subjective. We all saw it. Plenty of leaders today try to convince the masses we did not see what we saw, but our eyes don’t deceive. (If leaders began a yearslong campaign today to convince us that the Baltimore bridge did not collapse Tuesday morning, would you ever believe them?) Trust your eyes. Trump on Jan. 6 launched the most serious threat to our system of government since the Civil War. You know that. You saw it.
No, I didn't see that at all.

I saw a president on the way out give a speech to a ton of people who amassed in Washington DC to see him speak and to support the notion that there were enough SERIOUS IRREGULARITIES with the 2020 election to warrant protest.

I saw a president who told EVERYONE IN THE CROWD to march PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY (exact words from Trump).

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to storm the Capitol building.

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to threaten lawmakers.

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to ignore or fight with law enforcement.

In short, I never heard Trump say anything that could be even construed as "SPARK AN INSURRECTION" and/or OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT.

How insane do you have to be to watch Trump's speech on Jan 6 and come away with the thought that he just told everyone to OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT.

I mean, I have to admit...they certainly CAME PREPARED to overthrow the government with their paper signs and wooden sticks...how could (supposedly) the greatest military force on the planet NOT be afraid of paper signs and sticks...that's the standard loadout for anyone looking to overthrow a government, right?

Like 46zilzal likes to say, this is outright INSANITY...by the left..by the Trump haters...to rewrite history...and to turn the gaslight meter all the way up to 11.

Don't fall for it...ever again...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-02-2024 at 03:56 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2024, 04:48 PM   #2
wisconsin

People bought into the false narrative with vim and vigor. It's beyond ridiculous that nobody on the left can think objectively on the subject.

One of my sisters still to this day thinks that Brian Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher. Still, lololol.
Old 04-02-2024, 05:01 PM   #3
MTO Joe

Dude starts a thread about Jan 6 as if it's Jan 7, and we don't know about all the shit Trump did that lead up to Jan 6 in the first place.

That it's just about the speech he gave that day..

Your guy's a demagogue. An insurrectionist. A traitor. A despot wanna-be. All of this has been LOUDLY OBVIOUS for years and years.

Why are you too chicken shit to just own it? Trust me, your fellow MAGAts will embrace you for it.
MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2024, 05:13 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
Dude starts a thread about Jan 6 as if it's Jan 7, and we don't know about all the shit Trump did that lead up to Jan 6 in the first place.

Your guy's a demagogue. An insurrectionist. A traitor. A despot wanna-be. All of this has been LOUDLY OBVIOUS for years and years.

Why are you too chicken shit to just own it? Trust me, your fellow MAGAts will embrace you for it.
I didn't write that pack of lies on March 30 in Cleveland...don't blame me for bringing it up, Joe --
Old 04-02-2024, 05:13 PM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Dangerous ?

What a freaking moron you are!
Seriously stupid.

How dangerous is the guy who has let over 8 million undocumented border rats into the country, many of them previously deported by Trump.

Serious question, just how f****** stupid are you?
Hop your family all get measles, dipshit.
Old 04-02-2024, 05:14 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I bet even MTO Joe, if paid $1M, could NOT come up with a concise explanation of "all the shit Trump did that lead up to Jan 6 in the first place."

Guaranteed.

Because it's mostly evolved fan-fiction at this point.

Easy to eviscerate...he won't waste his precious time.

(but imagine he does and starts pointing to the indictments as examples )

precious
Old 04-02-2024, 05:30 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

PA, if you paid MoFoJoe $1M, he couldn't come up with 6 people even talking about Jan 6 not in MSM, let alone worried about iy.

Border #1 issue, and Trump favorable 57% to Biden at 39%.
But MoFo is whinning about Jan 6......you can't fix stupid.

And MoFoJoe hands down is the stupidest mofo on the board.

Insurregtion vs invasion......you dumb f***.

Last edited by Tom; 04-02-2024 at 05:33 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2024, 05:58 PM   #8
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post

The author's intelligence behind this crap article is totally diminished, when compared to the likes of a Mark Levin and/or a Victor Davis Hanson. Look THEM up, and clear the BS out of your mind.

In the meantime, who are YOU to TRUST about anything? Just who are you, anyway? Be a man (woman, whatever), show your face, own up to your words. Put up a legitimate contact source. Until then, you are NOTHING but a mouth full of dirty words.

As well, why is it that name-calling is such a deep-seeded character flaw of most lefties..."clown," "stupid," "idiot," "MAGAts"! Look in a mirror, MTO Joe, open YOUR mouth, and see what crawls out. You'll vomit!

ETA: Tom gets a pass; he's too correct, too often!

Last edited by MargieRose; 04-02-2024 at 06:03 PM.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2024, 06:01 PM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

His head is so far up his ass, I'll tell you what comes out of his mouth!
Old 04-02-2024, 07:36 PM   #10
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
From the editor of the Plain Dealer newspaper in Cleveland (any emphasis is mine and mine alone):

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2024/...he-editor.html

No, I didn't see that at all.

I saw a president on the way out give a speech to a ton of people who amassed in Washington DC to see him speak and to support the notion that there were enough SERIOUS IRREGULARITIES with the 2020 election to warrant protest.

I saw a president who told EVERYONE IN THE CROWD to march PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY (exact words from Trump).

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to storm the Capitol building.

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to threaten lawmakers.

I didn't once hear Trump tell the people in the crowd to ignore or fight with law enforcement.

In short, I never heard Trump say anything that could be even construed as "SPARK AN INSURRECTION" and/or OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT.

How insane do you have to be to watch Trump's speech on Jan 6 and come away with the thought that he just told everyone to OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT.

I mean, I have to admit...they certainly CAME PREPARED to overthrow the government with their paper signs and wooden sticks...how could (supposedly) the greatest military force on the planet NOT be afraid of paper signs and sticks...that's the standard loadout for anyone looking to overthrow a government, right?

Like 46zilzal likes to say, this is outright INSANITY...by the left..by the Trump haters...to rewrite history...and to turn the gaslight meter all the way up to 11.

Don't fall for it...ever again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc
You're a disgrace to this country and humanity.
You didn't see that at all? You're insane.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2024, 08:27 PM   #11
46zilzal
velocitician

Caught in the act

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...blican-husband

quote: An Iowa woman found guilty on 52 counts of voter fraud, carried out in support of her Republican husband, was given an eight-month custodial sentence.

Kim Taylor, of Woodbury county, will serve four months in prison and four in home confinement, KTIV, a Sioux City TV station, reported. Subject to two years’ supervised release, Taylor will also pay $5,200.

Last November, Kim Taylor was found guilty of 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, 23 counts of fraudulent voting and three counts of fraudulent registration.

The office of the US attorney for the northern district of Iowa said Taylor “perpetrated a scheme to fraudulently generate votes for her husband in the primary election for Iowa’s fourth US congressional district in June 2020.

“After Taylor’s husband lost in the primary, he ran for Woodbury county supervisor … and Taylor again engaged in ballot fraud, causing absentee ballots to be fraudulently requested and cast.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:31 PM   #12
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post

quote: An Iowa woman found guilty on 52 counts of voter fraud, carried out in support of her Republican husband, was given an eight-month custodial sentence.

Kim Taylor, of Woodbury county, will serve four months in prison and four in home confinement, KTIV, a Sioux City TV station, reported. Subject to two years’ supervised release, Taylor will also pay $5,200.

Last November, Kim Taylor was found guilty of 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, 23 counts of fraudulent voting and three counts of fraudulent registration.

The office of the US attorney for the northern district of Iowa said Taylor “perpetrated a scheme to fraudulently generate votes for her husband in the primary election for Iowa’s fourth US congressional district in June 2020.

“After Taylor’s husband lost in the primary, he ran for Woodbury county supervisor … and Taylor again engaged in ballot fraud, causing absentee ballots to be fraudulently requested and cast.
How can that be? It isn't supposed to be possible?
Old 04-02-2024, 08:56 PM   #13
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post

I applaud you, 46, for presenting facts as they are.
Yet, don't you feel as if you're hitting your head against the wall?

Cons around here don't want facts.
They want conspiracy theories to taint the truth.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2024, 10:08 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
I applaud you, 46, for presenting facts as they are.
That never happens with Democrats and far-leftists in this country.

Like I said, it's all fan-fiction at this point.

Literally
Old 04-03-2024, 05:16 AM   #15
davew

No signature check or verification in Fulton County for 2020 election ... no wonder they got that giant surge overnight as they found thousands of absentee ballots.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...20/ss-BB1kXdQP

https://www.worldtribune.com/no-sign...ber-testifies/

Last edited by davew; 04-03-2024 at 05:18 AM.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply