Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-19-2021, 11:47 PM   #676
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Again misinformed input gets misinformed conclusions.

Years ago, DA (from Baltimore), and myself wanted to create an on line Follow Up Magazine. He set it up at Yahoo Groups as Sartin Alums and it was designed to allow interchange of ideas, many of which were brand new and innovative. After a few years a definitive schism developed between the progressive innovative of us, and a ORTHODOXY group who NEVER wanted to used the Methodology in any way except with the rules Howard Sartin laid out. Anyone is free to do that but WHY?

They eventually split off into another yahoo group but there remained much animosity (particularly between one of their most vocal proponents of that point of view) and our co-moderator. It got ridiculous and was a waste of time particularly when the new methods discussed at Alums were outperforming the classic rule based approach.

When Sartin suddenly closed up shop, he left his programmer, Guy Wadsworth, without any income. Guy suffered from significant COPD and I was amazed at the gurgling rales I heard when I talked to him on the phone. We offered him a platform to sell his latest program, Speculator, via the Alums web site. I was a tester on several iterations of that program: SpecEX, SpecPA and others. In testing it was much better than the V/DC programs that preceded it (except on Turf). Feedback from those who bought the earliest versions and the other testers allowed it to change more so in the later iterations produced angles like the Damon Runyon, two lines better than the field, 2nd call maidens, the use of the e/l graphs to establish energy requirements for each track one followed to better understand how the style of runner at one venue might be aided or hindered when moving to another, AND MOST IMPORTANT, allowed one to have DOCUMENTED evidence when a speed bias was extant. THAT angle alone was worth the entire method.

As much as these improvements were helpful, one of the biggest complaints we received from Alums was SAMPLE ERROR: which line is most representative of the horse? I suggested the use of he TPP to add TWO lines to the final readouts and it helped a little hence the angle Two lines better than the field which was very helpful on the turf.

Fighting between the two groups intensified when DA (our co-moderator) was negotiating to be the recipient of the original line code from all the programs..

I think it is interesting that many of my ideas about Speculator are still up, just as they were when I first wrote them.

I still cannot believe why anyone would stick to a rule oriented method, when an innovative alteration (like deceleration ratios on Turf) method as a corollary improved things substantially.. I showed one of the orthodoxy members a way to improve Turf evaluation and was knocked for a loop when he responded :"Yes that was a much better way to look at those race but I cannot go against the rules Doc Sartin set up."
And no one cares, Sartin signed a LTA to end litigation in California where he lived. He asked to not be involved with the group, he was done. Bill Verone was close to him prior to his death, and became close with his niece (Grampa's Girl) on the Pace n Cap web site. Richie visited with Jim the Hat at his home prior to his death. You are nothing!
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2021, 12:39 PM   #677
xtb

Large Majority of AZ Republicans Think AZ Election Audit Will Show Trump Won

Quote:
Despite Biden’s victory, Republicans carried every countywide office in Maricopa, save for the sheriff (which an incumbent Democrat held), including flipping the county recorder and winning the open treasurer seat.

That is very odd because it means a lot of split tickets or under-voting among the 2.1 million ballots cast.

Add to this fact that very vocal Trump-supporting members of Congress, like GOP Reps. Andy Biggs and Debbie Lesko, won their re-election contests in Maricopa County districts by massive margins, and now the red flag is starting to go up.

Petersen highlighted some other troubling issues raised at last week’s update from the auditors in a pair of Sunday tweets.

1. Why were 37,000 queries made on the Election server on a single day in March which churned the logs so the logs from election day could not be seen?” he asked.
2. Why won’t the County provide images of the envelopes for the mail in ballots?
3. Why won’t the County provide the splunk logs?
4. Why were duplicate ballots missing the serial numbers as required by ARS 16-621 and why were there multiples with the same number?” the senator further queried.

The splunk logs show the activity through the routers and would be a means to determine if anything abnormal happened regarding the vote tabulators and other equipment in or around Election Day.

Why county officials won’t turn either the logs or the routers over is puzzling and lends to the public perception everything is not on the up and up.
https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-...how-trump-won/
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2021, 12:43 PM   #678
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Of course it's not going to show Trump won.

That poll is just part of the setup for yet another embarrassing failure.

Yet RR will tell us how there is this foolproof plan backed by "white hats" that are going to "save the country."

The world has become a bad science fiction novel at this point.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:22 PM   #679
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Everything that is labeled "impossible" stays that way, right up until someone DOES it....

We're at the threshold of the impossible being done.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2021, 01:22 PM   #680
lamboguy

my only question is whenever Trump gets re-instated, will he still be eligible to run again in 2024?
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2021, 01:33 PM   #681
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
my only question is whenever Trump gets re-instated, will he still be eligible to run again in 2024?
That's a really good question, probably depends on how he gets re-instated. If Trump became speaker of the house in the mid-terms and Joemala was impeached, he could become president and since he would serve less than 2 years, he could run again in 2024. If by some chance the SCOTUS grows a set of balls and reverses the 2020 election, probably not but I think there could be an argument to push out the next election so he could serve 4 years. With the presidential election year altered, possibly to an odd year, it would forever be a reminder of the biggest fraud this country has ever seen.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:49 PM   #682
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Everything that is labeled "impossible" stays that way, right up until someone DOES it....

We're at the threshold of the impossible being done.
The only "impossible" that I can see is you making a correct prediction.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:50 PM   #683
jay68802

Trump will not be reinstated. Anyone who believes that is grasping at straws. The reason for fearing the audits is simple. Fear that America will find out that rigging elections is simple, and being practiced. It is America's reaction to this, that is feared.

The worst part about it is how the MSM will cover it, and is covering it. Calling them shams, supporting the clown show of a election we just witnessed.

Bottom line is, anyone who thinks this is about DJT is stupid, and anyone who thinks the audits are shams, is just as stupid.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2021, 01:54 PM   #684
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The only "impossible" that I can see is you making a correct prediction.
Is that your prediction, or do you have something relevant to say?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2021, 07:55 PM   #685
davew

I just hope he gets elected as speaker of the house in 2022 so he can impeach Biden
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2021, 11:22 AM   #686
46zilzal
velocitician

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...kdown-11678942

quote: Twitter has begun to crack down on the multitude of accounts championing the Arizona Senate’s so-called election “audit.”

The platform suspended at least nine audit-related accounts on Tuesday, including @ArizonaAudit, which had called itself the “official account” for the ballot review. Over the last few months, the accounts have attracted major followings, giving the audit's theatrics and election fraud conspiracies an increasingly wide audience. In a statement to Buzzfeed News late Tuesday, Twitter said the accounts were "permanently suspended for violating the Twitter rules on platform manipulation and spam."
Old 07-29-2021, 11:26 AM   #687
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Unbelievable, the censorship that cucks just readily accept these days.

They must be using a really excellent version of Vaseline to be able to cram it all up in there with you guys.
Old 07-29-2021, 11:57 AM   #688
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Unbelievable, the censorship that cucks just readily accept these days.

They must be using a really excellent version of Vaseline to be able to cram it all up in there with you guys.
This is the new norm: Biden's Version of Democracy.
Old 07-29-2021, 12:21 PM   #689
xtb

Quote:
In early December it was reported that a house in Maricopa County was targeted by the FBI on November 5th. Found at the house were flash drives, hard drives, computers, and voting information.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-november-5th/
Old 07-30-2021, 06:16 PM   #690
46zilzal
velocitician