Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 06-07-2021, 06:49 PM   #7231
sharkey11

but NCG you dont under stand people want free results by the poster so they can see if your redboarding or make a mistake . then they can rip youall apart by the way nice p 5 there sir wich reminds me moe larry an my fav curly were selling tip sheets outside of the track dopy dans daliy doubles a buyer wants to know how they did yesterday curly says 10 races 11 winners guy buys one an asks how can you win 11 of 10 curly says last race DH 2 winners guy looks at his sheet an finds out he was given yesterdays an says hey these all ran yesterday curly says they ALL WON didnt they nuk nuk nuk

Last edited by sharkey11; 06-07-2021 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:31 PM   #7232
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Thank you Randall...God love ya

I don't have the data file for that day anymore, Conley...but I did post the entire Exotic Bets! 13-race card selections, right here on this thread, back a page. Didn't do a whole lot--except hit the late pick-5 with the top two from each race, and a couple other payoffs not really worth writing home to mama about.

$.50 Late Pick 5 (3-4-2-2-2) (5 Correct) Paid: $1,330.25

ps: the programs will only work with Windows platform--sorry
Thank you, Greg I appreciate you telling me

I was not wanting anything from you besides to know how you did

Not sure why everyone thinks that is a bad thing to ask a software developer how their software did on a big day like the Belmont Stakes day but everyone has their ways of looking at things
Old 06-07-2021, 08:36 PM   #7233
dlivery

Smile Keep asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Thank you, Greg I appreciate you telling me

I was not wanting anything from you besides to know how you did

Not sure why everyone thinks that is a bad thing to ask a software developer how their software did on a big day like the Belmont Stakes day but everyone has their ways of looking at things
One day you'll will find the right answer by over turning enough rocks for free
Old 06-07-2021, 08:40 PM   #7234
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlivery View Post
One day you'll will find the right answer by over turning enough rocks for free
Again I was literally asking a simple question on how his software did

I didn't really care that badly to see the screenshots just wanted to know the results

So not sure why this is such a problem was just asking the guy

Sorry for clogging up your thread Greg
Old 06-07-2021, 11:09 PM   #7235
OzYank

Tough Crowd

CheckMark - i think it was a fair enough question too if considering a purchase.... believe me the software in my opinion is DEFINITELY worth every cent, I love the different angles and systems folks post here showing how they have seen trends etc..... I have hit some very nice pick 4 and 5's that included horses this program pointed out that I would never have looked twice at.... including a monster pick 5 at Keeneland back in April. Tax man loved me that day, $54 pick 5 hit just under 20k..... that is likely my one and only big win for my lifetime

Anyway to basically answer generally, below is a few results I got off my spreadsheet for the day at Belmont across the programs. I compare them all to see which horses are consistently jumping off the page at me along with different spot plays that others try out which of course needs tracking to see if any profits are a 1 off or having a semi-run.

Best 5 is the most consistent without any handicapping whatsoever and sits around 64% hit rate using the consensus report across all tracks I have been looking at the past few months (about 5500 races so far give or take a few hundred) - on Belmont raceday the Consensus hit 7 winners from 13 races (top pick hit 2 - 2nd pick hit 3 and 3rd pick hit 2) I don't have the actual horse payouts.

PaceViewPlatinum - Power number 1 hit 3 winners and Power number 2 hit 3 winners. So many other buttons and spot plays I wont get into.

Trainer Moves - Power number 1 hit 3 winners and power number 2 hit 2 but again other spot plays etc to look at. For example looking the Class Speed button and only choosing races with 1 horse displayed it hit 3 out of 6

Exotics program - as mentioned earlier the ability horizontal choices would have gotten you the late pick 4 and 5 if you play them.

If anyone is offended for me giving him some general results am sorry but also not sorry.... when I was first reading all these blogs it is very helpful to see others experiences and opinions on how they use the software as there are some genius creative people in here that definitely think outside the box like me.

Anyway...... go purchase and you will not be disappointed it will pay for itself first race day.
Old 06-08-2021, 02:03 AM   #7236
oughtoh

I used the Best 5, 123 method on Saturday because it just gave me 1 horse per race. Played 12 races, had a scratch and didn't do scratches, had 5 winners for $34.70. A profit of $10.70 for $2 bets.
Old 06-08-2021, 03:48 AM   #7237
CheckMark

Thank you guys!

Old 06-08-2021, 09:05 AM   #7238
timtam

Back when the original programs came out Greg mentioned ability ratings caught good prices. I heeded his advice and he was absolutely right. Still working after all these years. Try what works for you and fits your needs and you will do fine.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:41 AM   #7239
CheckMark

I find Greg to be a very helpful guy who has software at prices that everyone could afford.

Too bad that the software and files did work on Apple MacBook or else I would have considered purchasing Best 5 this week.

Sorry to everyone about me asking how the software did because I was considering purchasing a software from Greg it just came out wrong to some.

Thanks Greg for all that you do!
Old 06-08-2021, 09:47 AM   #7240
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
I find Greg to be a very helpful guy who has software at prices that everyone could afford.

Too bad that the software and files did work on Apple MacBook or else I would have considered purchasing Best 5 this week.

Sorry to everyone about me asking how the software did because I was considering purchasing a software from Greg it just came out wrong to some.

Thanks Greg for all that you do!
Simply get parallels desktop and you can run windows on your MacBook! That's how I run my software on my MacBook Pro.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:40 AM   #7241
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Figure View Post
Simply get parallels desktop and you can run windows on your MacBook! That's how I run my software on my MacBook Pro.
Cool

I will check that out!

Thank you SpeedFigure!
Old 06-08-2021, 03:04 PM   #7242
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtam View Post
Back when the original programs came out Greg mentioned ability ratings caught good prices. I heeded his advice and he was absolutely right. Still working after all these years. Try what works for you and fits your needs and you will do fine.
"ABILITY" scores again (and once again at PARX)...always nice to hit your first wager of the day:

*still using top-2 ability rating

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 06-08-2021 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-08-2021, 03:25 PM   #7243
thaskalos

Quote:
[B]Hello all...this is the time I usually post my winners for the day--except today there weren't any. Yep lost my @$$..didn't hit a thing. Well, I did have that scratch...so I got that back
There is always tomorrow.
I don't know how good NorCalGreg's handicapping software is...but I can't see how anyone could question his integrity. When was the last time a system seller came here to announce that his products didn't pick a single winner on a particular day?

Be careful, Greg. If you keep going like that...you might give the system-selling business a good name.
Old 06-08-2021, 05:13 PM   #7244
OzYank

Quote:
"ABILITY" scores again (and once again at PARX)...always nice to hit your first wager of the day:

*still using top-2 ability rating
I love it mate...... i put my bets on this morning before scratches and just so happens that second race my 3 pics all were scratched - i had chosen the top 2 ability and another one from my own pics. Anyway all 3 scratched giving me the fave which won and then the rest all won so therefore by default got that same P4 3 times over.....sweet !!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2021, 08:07 PM   #7245
coljesep

Is there any way to get the Consensus report into an excel format?
Closed Thread