Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-15-2018, 09:40 AM   #16
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
"this is a pretty big nothing burger"
That consumed the Tumpeteers here for months in anticipation of vindicating Da Leader. Too bad so many sandals keep piling up.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 09:45 AM   #17
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
it said there was no evidence it did (not the same thing as what you wrote)
So then its a nothing burger... okay.

The report blasts everybody... literally everybody. It appears to be really objective and well done.

It doesn't support the vast deep state conspiracy though. Which it sought to find evidence of.

Furthermore it makes the argument that the idiot lover-agent in question on those texts messages may have actually helped Trump, albeit accidentally, by sitting on stuff in the Clinton Email case. Causing it to have to be reopened a week before the election instead of earlier in the fall.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 09:46 AM   #18
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
That consumed the Tumpeteers here for months in anticipation of vindicating Da Leader. Too bad so many sandals keep piling up.
It doesn't appear to say what some people wanted it to say that's for sure.

A lot of what's in it bugs the shit out of me though.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:59 AM   #19
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
It doesn't appear to say what some people wanted it to say that's for sure.
This should be remembered more......

"You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts." ....Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Old 06-15-2018, 10:03 AM   #20
classhandicapper

Quote:
No it does not show those TWO "agents working against Trump in some coordinated and biased way"

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

On what planet does "We'll stop him" not mean people in the FBI were not working to stop him.

It's so blatantly obvious that many of the leaders of the intelligence community hate Trump, have hated Trump all along, and lied about things related to Trump you can't even question it. All you have to do is read their Twitter accounts and the accounts of former agents to see them frothing at the mouth. One agent was quoted as saying they were going to put him jail for the rest of his life just for criticizing them.

Even Schumer warned Trump not to mess around with the IC because they would come after him. I'm assuming Schumer was decent enough to set aside politics for that moment because he and Trump were friends in NY and he wanted to help a green politician that was asking for trouble.

What they don't have is recorded messages of their schemes or a rat to come forward and spill everything.

These IC guys are all corrupt scumbags. That's the one thing that's certain.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 06-15-2018 at 10:14 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 10:08 AM   #21
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

On what planet does "We'll stop him" not mean people in the FBI were not working to stop him.
And then after all of these months they didn't find any evidence of that...

Maybe he just meant they'll vote for the Hag?
Old 06-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #22
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
And then after all of these months they didn't find any evidence of that...

Maybe he just meant they'll vote for the Hag?
I wasn't born yesterday and neither were you.

Umm, they are the FBI.

Agents are not supposed to be trying to beat him, trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life (as was quoted by left wing intelligence sources) or trying to put together a semi coup via Mueller by changing the investigation from Russia to "show me the man and I'll find some kind of crime somewhere".

This is not controversial stuff. Only batshit lefties can't see what's going on.

And I'm not even saying Trump is not guilty of some things. I'm close to 100% certain he did business with the mafia in Atlantic City and NY. He had to. He also probably did corrupt business elsewhere around the world including deals with Russia because at his level you can't do business without payoffs and shady deals.

No doubt he's a wild womanizer, egomaniac, narcissist etc...

That does not change the fact that forces within the IC, within his own party, within the press, and in foreign countries are doing everything they can to get rid of him or neutralize him somehow including lying about it to protect themselves.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:46 AM   #23
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

Umm, they are the FBI.

Agents are not supposed to be trying to beat him, trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life (as was quoted by left wing intelligence sources) or trying to put together a semi coup via Mueller by changing the investigation from Russia to "show me the man and I'll find some kind of crime somewhere".

This is not controversial stuff. Only batshit lefties can't see what's going on.

And I'm not even saying Trump is not guilty of some things. I'm close to 100% certain he did business with the mafia in Atlantic City and NY. He had to. He also probably did corrupt business elsewhere around the world including deals with Russia because at his level you can't do business without payoffs and shady deals.

No doubt he's a wild womanizer, egomaniac, narcissist etc...

That does not change the fact that forces within the IC, within his own party, within the press, and in foreign countries are doing everything they can to get rid of him or neutralize him somehow including lying about it to protect themselves.
I get what you're saying. I do.

But the fact a lot of people here, hcap included, are talking about this in terms of "left-wing" and "right-wing" doesn't make it so.

There are damaging things in the report but it's findings don't support what Trump supporters have been claiming all along.

It appears a thorough and unbiased report has been published by Trump's own Justice Department and didn't find any evidence supporting the "right-wings" opinion.

This doesn't "prove" anything and it doesn't discredit the Mueller investigation either which by all outward appearances seems to be conducting its own unbiased and thorough investigation.

The biggest loser is the justice system in this country and it being used as a tool to further unfounded political narratives.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 06-15-2018 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:55 AM   #24
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper

Umm, they are the FBI.

Agents are not supposed to be trying to beat him, trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life
Another absurd conspiracy theory.

1- Hows can onluy TWO low level employees of the FBI apparently lovebirds demonstrate the FBI was out to get Trump?

2-Is there any evidence they acted upon their private political opinions.

3-The FBI sat on the Trump Russia investigation never publicizing the details, while exploding the exaggerated Clinton email scandal. Trump unfortunately won.

4-Any evidence the FBI was attempting to"beat him, trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life"??

Keep this in mind....

“He’s the head of the country — and he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different,” Trump said during an interview with Fox News' Steve Doocy. “He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same.”

You are being played and looks like you really were born yesterday. Man talk about batshit lefties! I thought your wikileaks stuff was batshit insanity, this new lunacy is Pterodactyl-shit crazy.

Just found a group photo of PA off topic....
Old 06-15-2018, 11:27 AM   #25
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:

1- Hows can onluy TWO low level employees of the FBI apparently lovebirds demonstrate the FBI was out to get Trump?

I'm having trouble with all the emphasis on this also. Replace 'FBI agent' with 'police officer' and make it about a pair of rogue, racist cops involved in some nonsense and surely most of these same people wouldn't scream about how the entire force is racist and none of them are any good at all.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 12:09 PM   #26
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith View Post
I'm having trouble with all the emphasis on this also. Replace 'FBI agent' with 'police officer' and make it about a pair of rogue, racist cops involved in some nonsense and surely most of these same people wouldn't scream about how the entire force is racist and none of them are any good at all.
These 2 were not even rogues. They did nothing except express how they felt. It is absurd to take private conversations about how these two feel about a politician and assume they could act out anything, or even if they wanted to.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #27
MargieRose

Quote:

2-Is there any evidence they acted upon their private political opinions.

3-The FBI sat on the Trump Russia investigation never publicizing the details, while exploding the exaggerated Clinton email scandal. Trump unfortunately won.

4-Any evidence the FBI was attempting to"beat him, trying to put him in jail for the rest of his life"??

Keep this in mind....

“He’s the head of the country — and he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different,” Trump said during an interview with Fox News' Steve Doocy. “He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same.”

You are being played and looks like you really were born yesterday. Man talk about batshit lefties! I thought your wikileaks stuff was batshit insanity, this new lunacy is Pterodactyl-shit crazy.

Just found a group photo of PA off topic....
"I want my people to do the same.”

THAT was a freakin' JOKE! This (and your demented photo) totally reveals your less than average IQ in being able to discern reality. You have totally discredited any of your previous opinions and anything you might have to say in the future. How old are you anyway, kid? Could be that you're not even legal on this site.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #28
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
"I want my people to do the same.”

THAT was a freakin' JOKE! This (and your demented photo) totally reveals your less than average IQ in being able to discern reality. You have totally discredited any of your previous opinions and anything you might have to say in the future. How old are you anyway, kid? Could be that you're not even legal on this site.
There is no way he was joking.

My so-called demented "photo" was no photo. It was a satirical cartoon.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #29
OntheRail

Quote:

These were not two Low Level Agents from Po Dunk vill... they were in the thick of it... Andy's Handy Insurance Policy underhanded writers

Last edited by OntheRail; 06-15-2018 at 12:38 PM.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 12:43 PM   #30
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
These were not two Low Level Agents from Po Dunk vill... they were in the thick of it... Andy's Handy Insurance Policy underhanded writers
And they hated Trump with a passion. They had more animus toward Trump than the sum of all the libs on this forum.