Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 04-05-2024, 11:15 AM   #1
wiretowire68

Selling Handicapping Software

Besides Up in Class, "Here" E.Bay and I am a Toronto, Ont. guy. Would anybody have any recommendations "serious replies" for selling my Valuecapper dongle and package. I have it on the U.S. version here of craigslist. However, just looking for ideas. Thanks in lieu of the help. In terms of selling, just want to try something new.......
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-05-2024, 01:30 PM   #2
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiretowire68 View Post
Besides Up in Class, "Here" E.Bay and I am a Toronto, Ont. guy. Would anybody have any recommendations "serious replies" for selling my Valuecapper dongle and package. I have it on the U.S. version here of craigslist. However, just looking for ideas. Thanks in lieu of the help. In terms of selling, just want to try something new.......
Your persistent.......LOL

Attached Images
File Type: gif 200w.gif (108.8 KB, 246 views)
Saratoga is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-05-2024, 04:07 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Wait, weren't you just selling it a week or two ago, but then decided not to and asked that the thread be deleted?

Are things going downhill that fast since the passing of Michael P?
Old 04-05-2024, 06:26 PM   #4
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wait, weren't you just selling it a week or two ago, but then decided not to and asked that the thread be deleted?

Are things going downhill that fast since the passing of Michael P?
Old 04-05-2024, 06:46 PM   #5
wiretowire68

to be completely honest

Need the Money.........
Old 04-05-2024, 06:49 PM   #6
wiretowire68

I paid

the full amount as I stated in the past and had success with the software. I know the concepts and I used to learn about pace understanding, about consistent speed. It owes me nothing but time to move on...it includes the original Black Magic that now can be fused into the Valuecapper Page.. so has adapted. It is less than half price so..it is a good deal..
Old 04-05-2024, 07:41 PM   #7
AndyC

Quote:
the full amount as I stated in the past and had success with the software. I know the concepts and I used to learn about pace understanding, about consistent speed. It owes me nothing but time to move on...it includes the original Black Magic that now can be fused into the Valuecapper Page.. so has adapted. It is less than half price so..it is a good deal..

Apparently the software doesn't work good enough for you but you state it's a good deal for someone to buy it from you at half price. Kind of a mixed message.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:33 PM   #8
thaskalos

I can't understand why someone would "move on" from a handicapping software program that 'works'.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:37 PM   #9
thaskalos

Some years ago, a group of paceadvantage members met up at Arlington Park, and I was one of the attendees. Most of them were using handicapping software which sold for $1,000+...but none of them wagered more than $20 a race. I found that strangely interesting...
Old 04-06-2024, 07:12 AM   #10
Saratoga

Quote:

From when you started here ...you tried various products along the way

So then you decided to try the top dog priced software and now your stuck

Looks like you just have to suck it up.....

Last edited by Saratoga; 04-06-2024 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:21 PM   #11
wiretowire68

read the blog

I need the money
Old 04-06-2024, 02:51 PM   #12
Saratoga

Quote:
I need the money
You should have thought that ( what if ) when you shelled out the $1800
Old 04-08-2024, 06:46 AM   #13
omar2

First you have to contact support via email to make sure you can transfer the license;
Second, you should list it on eBay(w/offers) and with photos of the dongle/disks/and example screenshots of “value bets” you’ve made;
And lastly, I will post 5 examples of races I hit with the program this past Saturday. When dealing with VALUE and being the ACTION bettor that I am, I will make money even when these horses run 2nd & 3rd. If you’re not getting these results then you better PRACTICE your paceline selection. No matter what form cycle method you use for the program ( opm , two excuse….), you have to check behind computer WITH EVERY HORSE to make sure you agree with what line it’s picking and then look at the line and then find the value!!
After I get out of therapy I will post those races here, probably around 1pm(edt). I’m using the older version 1.22. Some of the numbers are different from the 2.22 version but the principle is still the same.

One more thing, I noticed that Saratoga, you respond to almost every post I read on this forum, usually negatively. I just wish you spend more time handicapping than posting. So if you have something to say to my reply to wire to wire, just please sit on it. I did say please.
omar2 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 07:04 AM   #14
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar2 View Post
One more thing, I noticed that Saratoga, you respond to almost every post I read on this forum, usually negatively. I just wish you spend more time handicapping than posting. So if you have something to say to my reply to wire to wire, just please sit on it. I did say please.
Reply ....sure....negativity in all.....nah

So you going to post some of your value picks hits...on Saturday

But you sold VC Feb 8th....?????

Old 04-08-2024, 08:58 AM   #15
omar2

I sold VC 2.22, but I also have the original by 1.22 that I’m using right now.

I said I would post the screenshots for this past Saturday 4-6-24 that I made money with. I don’t have unlimited right now. Only downloaded Aqueduct and Keenland that day. I only look at 1-2 cards on Friday-Saturday-Sunday.
I usually look at the tracks with BIG fields like Oaklawn or tracks with big turf fields, any distance.
If I have the time I’ll post a screenshot or two for this upcoming weekend but I won’t have time to explain the race, just point out the value. Boards/odds change quickly. What looks like value 7 minutes out may not be at post time. This is a fluid game.

Omar
omar2 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply