Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 04-25-2006, 09:33 AM   #16
Roamin
Roamin

Pinnacle issues

cj, i wasn't bragging, just posting an answer about Pinnacle, my money don't go on lower class tracks. Very seldom do I ever bet CT,Mnr,etc. I really don't have to answer to you but at the time I made that late bet was because I got in late just in time to at least get it in.
Roamin is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2006, 10:02 AM   #17
BIG49010

They are a "bookmaker", the goal of a bookmaker is to beat you! Frustration, helps the cause of the bookmaker, you are only going to hit a minor percentage of your plays, so odds are on the side of the bookmaker when you chase to catch up for the lost play.

A good site would accept your bets up to 1 minute to post, and if they are going to layoff the money they have a minute to do so, which is along time it you have people that are good. These guy have no balls. The java they are using just doesn't work, and to me it is not worth the small percentage.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:44 AM   #18
Valuist

I think if you are going to bet the small tracks, you are better off making your wagers early on. There is so much late tote movement that the value you think you're getting disappears. The worst thing of all is to like a particular horse, get off him because perceived low odds, bet another horse, only to have your original horse win (and his odds rise in the last minute or two while your "perceived value" horse gets hammered late). With small tracks, its better to be proactive than re-active to the tote.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2006, 12:08 PM   #19
DrugSalvastore
I Love DrugS <3 <3 <3 <3

If you are trying to get a bet in a few minutes before the race, and you get the "Race is closed" nonsense....Just keep re-submiting the wager....the majority of the time it will take it...sometimes on like the 6th try. It's weird...I know.

Just watch your total amount in the right-hand corner and be careful you don't get carried away. Once it accepts the wager, it will immediately subtract the size of your bet from your account balance.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:13 PM   #20
Valuist

No, the problem I had was I couldn't get in to place the wager. 15 minutes to post, it said the 7th was "off". I tried to get in to wager but it wouldn't let me type anything in. I could still bet other tracks but for Kee it would only let me bet the 8th or 9th. I must've logged out and back in at least 3 different times to no avail. And once the 7th was over, there was no more problems. This also happened during the Illinois and Arkansas Derbies.

Last edited by Valuist; 04-25-2006 at 01:16 PM.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #21
cnollfan

connection error?

I have been pleased on the whole with Pinnacle, but today I kept getting "connection error" messages when I tried to place bets. I got a few of them in but not the rest of them. Rebooted my computer, no help. Placed the bets with another online venue, no problem.
cnollfan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply