Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.54 average.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:32 PM   #9301
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike
I see your Democrat GF can and is very persuasive.
Not really, but keep trying. It looks good on you.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 03:33 PM   #9302
johnhannibalsmith

The New York tabloids wouldn't have ignored any story about Trump and a woman no matter how insignificant or pointless to anyone but him and the woman back in the 80s and 90s. I guess that's why I'm sort of nonplussed about the tape as some kind of stunning revelation. And astonished that he's somehow viewed as a contemporary virtuous Ward Cleaver with money or something to a large number of people apparently. That was the guy's basic reputation - a rich, bragging horndog - and you read about it daily as a New Yorker in that time. Every day brought more 'news' of his latest fling, conquest, marriage trouble, etc, etc, etc.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 03:35 PM   #9303
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I think if someone sued Trump for sexual assault in the past, it would have made headlines at the time...don't you think?

Logic, my man...logic.
I could care less about the lawsuits but you have a presidential candidate on tape describing committing what anyone would describe as sexual assault...

But its the media... the Clintons... couldn't be he just sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me last to SM last November
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike: There's no desire to win the general. It's more important to make a statement and take a shot at the Establishment.

Yup...

If Trump were to win the nomination, which he won't, and lose to Hillary by a 65/35 margin his supporters would also undoubtedly point fingers at everyone but themselves too...
Unfortunately I was wrong and Trump is the nominee and while the final won't be 65/35 I still feel fairly vindicated at this stage in the race.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-14-2016 at 03:36 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 03:38 PM   #9304
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
I could care less about the lawsuits but you have a presidential candidate on tape describing committing what anyone would describe as sexual assault...
If you want to get technical, in that video tape, I believe Trump used the words "and they let you do it."

So, I'm not quite certain you and the rest of the media "Trump freakout brigade" are correct when they label it sexual assault. I mean, we're supposed to take Donald at each and every word when it comes to this tape, correct? That's the modus operandi when it comes to this tape only. Everything else he says, he either doesn't know what he's talking about or he's lying.

But the tape...every word is gospel. Therefore, if they let him do it, it's not sexual assault. It sounds to me like consent.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:40 PM   #9305
elysiantraveller

Quote:
If you want to get technical, in that video tape, I believe Trump used the words "and they let you do it."

So, I'm not quite certain you and the rest of the media "Trump freakout brigade" are correct when they label it sexual assault. I mean, we're supposed to take Donald at each and every word when it comes to this tape, correct? That's the modus operandi when it comes to this tape only. Everything else he says, he either doesn't know what he's talking about or he's lying.

But the tape...every word is gospel. Therefore, if they let him do it, it's not sexual assault. It sounds to me like consent.
And here we have a bunch of men describing how it feels to be woman...

Like I said excuses for everything.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 03:40 PM   #9306
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
And here we have a bunch of men describing how it feels to be woman...

Like I said excuses for everything.
Move the goalposts some more I guess. So we're NOT supposed to believe everything Trump says on that video?

Good to know.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:58 PM   #9307
thaskalos

The Trump supporters are getting 6-1 odds on their overlay in the betting pools. Why do they seem so angry?
Old 10-14-2016, 04:28 PM   #9308
Greyfox

Quote:
So, I'm not quite certain you and the rest of the media "Trump freakout brigade" are correct when they label it sexual assault.
On the tape he clearly said:

"I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when
you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything....Grab them by the p----."

That is sexual assault.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 04:34 PM   #9309
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
It's amazing, isn't it? I see pundits on TV try to explain this away by saying they are coming forward now because he's running for President!

As if the money wasn't there to be made in a civil suit all these years? Really?

Nobody with a good case against Trump sued him all these years? Because he wasn't running for President yet?

Come on. Even the anti-Trump brigade can't actually buy that one, can they?
What infuriates me are all the excuses for the women supposedly not coming forward: they're mice who can't take possibly being criticized if they stand up to someone who commits an assault against them.

Sorry, but that's no excuse. And just because a woman says it doesn't make it truth. There are well-publicized cases where the women lied, and there are less-publicized cases where women used it as a weapon against an ex. If you're a woman who believes in equality, then how dare you defend women for being too cowardly to do the right thing.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 04:38 PM   #9310
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox

"I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when
you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything....Grab them by the p----."

That is sexual assault.
Not if the women allow it. Then it's consensual. Trump said right there that it's what women allow, that so many throw themselves at rich men that this is how easy it is for them. And it's truth. That's how we have groupies and gold diggers.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 04:52 PM   #9311
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
The Trump supporters are getting 6-1 odds on their overlay in the betting pools. Why do they seem so angry?
I'm not a Trump supporter but I'm angrier than at any point in my life.

I know the true state of the global economy, the true state of our media, the true state of our classrooms and colleges, the true state of our foreign policy, the true state of our morality, the true state of Wall St etc... I can't help but conclude the greatest country of all time is being lead down the path to hell by the left and the only chance to stop it is a PT Barnum clone (or should I say clown) that's not much better.

I honestly see the only long term hope as me being smart enough to be prepared for the inevitable debacle, using my wits to profit from it, and then being nimble enough to get out of the country (if necessary) before capital controls and other totalitarian measures are put in place to prevent me from escaping with my entire life's work. The only other alternative is some kind of secession, but that's not feasible.

I can't time it all, but the clock is ticking and I am already in "prepared" mode.

That's why I am angry.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-14-2016 at 04:55 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 04:57 PM   #9312
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
Not if the women allow it. Then it's consensual. Trump said right there that it's what women allow, that so many throw themselves at rich men that this is how easy it is for them. And it's truth. That's how we have groupies and gold diggers.
Yes...but Trump also admitted that he went "real hard" after a married woman who rejected his sexual advances. What do we call that..."LIFE"?
Old 10-14-2016, 05:01 PM   #9313
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

That is sexual assault.
Nope, he clearly states that "they let you do it."

Donald did not lie in this tape. I was told by all the pundits on the news this is his true self...truest look into the Donald evahhhhhhhhh.

So, any half-competent lawyer will use this as proof that it was not sexual assault, but consent, since Trump was telling nothing but the truth in this video.

They told me this. Honest. Trump's not lying in this video.
Old 10-14-2016, 05:48 PM   #9314
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Nope, he clearly states that "they let you do it.
There are women (sluts) that do let men "do it" to them. He is generalizing in saying that and not considering them as being individuals. But that is the way that a lot of men with power, be it wealth, or some other kind of other celebrity think of the women in their circle , especially if he considers the women as being "beneath " his status. Some women are flattered that a celebrity shows them attention even though not "proper". It doesn't make it okay. See Clinton/Lewinsky.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 05:58 PM   #9315
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:

That is sexual assault.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/let
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply