Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 08-29-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
Igeteven

Synthetic Tracks are designed for the Track, not the owner, Trainer and Player

Ever since they put these so call race tracks in, the following has occurred

More players have left California Racing and gone to other tracks, (No new gain players)

Many horses have broken down to injuries or had to be put down.
Read the reports about these tracks.

More Professional Players have left and gone some where else, unless they wait to buy the pick 6 or the pick 4, (They do! They enjoy taking your money)

Ask you, and how on earth do they do it? (They buy it, because no one can handicap it.)

Now why are earth do people play California Tracks, I don’t know why, as the old saying goes, Show me a happy loser, and I show you a real idiot. The only people, who play big, have inside information about a horse or several horses. Yesterday, at Del Mar, the only why one could hit the late pick 4, were to key one horse and wheel the rest of the races. So a grand on the late pick 4 and you won it. (Remember the tracks take out is 25 %, that is $250.00 for the bet.)

Again, I am going to state my reasons that the garbage tracks were put in.

1. To create carryovers, put more money in the track pocket.

2. I believe that some of the big boys at the Tracks have money interests in the so called Mickey Mouse tracks. (Stock Holders in the companies)

I have several other reasons too!, I also believe they want a lotto system, so you have to wheel, wheel, and wheel more, this is not horse racing, this is not man vs. man or handicapping a race.

Is this horse racing, Hell No!

Please remember, the one with the most money wins, when you have this type of lotto system.

Now to the horses, The track could give a damn, You have the right wingers, who support the track no matter what, however, do they bet big, hell no, the ones that really support these Mickey Mouse tracks have inside info, nothing more, to take the players money and laugh all the way to the bank with your money.

The tracks are taking the heat, why on earth on them holding onto it, and fighting eveyone that uses the track, I will tell you why, they have a vested interest in the surface, money interests, nothing more. So to hell with the people who use the track!

The facts are here, so you can draw your own conclusion of what the situation is.

Now what do you think of the Mickey Mouse Tracks in California and the reason they put in it, and don’t give me the baloney, it safe for the horse.
Igeteven is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
kitts

I am a happy loser. Guess that makes me an idiot according to your post. Many people have had to know me a long time to make that judgement.

Kitts Anderson
Chairman, Oldguys Oasis
kitts is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
kenwoodallpromos

Wrong track!

Your thread starter post sounds like you are talking a bout a Ca track which a very big owner also owns the track, and the deaths from breakdowns have reportely doubled in the last year.
That track is the Quarterhorse dirt track, Los Alamitos, owned by Allred.
kenwoodallpromos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
exiles
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igeteven

Ever since they put these so call race tracks in, the following has occurred

More players have left California Racing and gone to other tracks, (No new gain players)

Many horses have broken down to injuries or had to be put down.
Read the reports about these tracks.

More Professional Players have left and gone some where else, unless they wait to buy the pick 6 or the pick 4, (They do! They enjoy taking your money)

Ask you, and how on earth do they do it? (They buy it, because no one can handicap it.)

Now why are earth do people play California Tracks, I don’t know why, as the old saying goes, Show me a happy loser, and I show you a real idiot. The only people, who play big, have inside information about a horse or several horses. Yesterday, at Del Mar, the only why one could hit the late pick 4, were to key one horse and wheel the rest of the races. So a grand on the late pick 4 and you won it. (Remember the tracks take out is 25 %, that is $250.00 for the bet.)

Again, I am going to state my reasons that the garbage tracks were put in.

1. To create carryovers, put more money in the track pocket.

2. I believe that some of the big boys at the Tracks have money interests in the so called Mickey Mouse tracks. (Stock Holders in the companies)

I have several other reasons too!, I also believe they want a lotto system, so you have to wheel, wheel, and wheel more, this is not horse racing, this is not man vs. man or handicapping a race.

Is this horse racing, Hell No!

Please remember, the one with the most money wins, when you have this type of lotto system.

Now to the horses, The track could give a damn, You have the right wingers, who support the track no matter what, however, do they bet big, hell no, the ones that really support these Mickey Mouse tracks have inside info, nothing more, to take the players money and laugh all the way to the bank with your money.

The tracks are taking the heat, why on earth on them holding onto it, and fighting eveyone that uses the track, I will tell you why, they have a vested interest in the surface, money interests, nothing more. So to hell with the people who use the track!

The facts are here, so you can draw your own conclusion of what the situation is.

Now what do you think of the Mickey Mouse Tracks in California and the reason they put in it, and don’t give me the baloney, it safe for the horse.
My friend you are so right, who knows how much money R.Shapiro and his cronies pocketed , i used to bet the S. CA circuit exlusivelly before the syntheics, haven't bet one nickel since, Del MAR is suposed to be the Saratoga of the west , looks more like PENN NATIONAL to me. and they better go find horses for Santa Anita,because they are breaking down by the dozens on these supose safe synthetic tracks.
exiles is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
fmolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiles
My friend you are so right, who knows how much money R.Shapiro and his cronies pocketed , i used to bet the S. CA circuit exlusivelly before the syntheics, haven't bet one nickel since, Del MAR is suposed to be the Saratoga of the west , looks more like PENN NATIONAL to me. and they better go find horses for Santa Anita,because they are breaking down by the dozens on these supose safe synthetic tracks.
back in the old days it was nyra in the day and cal in the late afternoon.Now fuggedaboutit.I will not bet a nickel on a polyfaketrack for the rest of my life.
They might as well just put the horses in a pool and have swimming races!
fmolf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
exiles
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmolf
back in the old days it was nyra in the day and cal in the late afternoon.Now fuggedaboutit.I will not bet a nickel on a polyfaketrack for the rest of my life.
They might as well just put the horses in a pool and have swimming races!

AMEN!!!!!!!
exiles is offline   Reply With Quote Reply