Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 06-21-2020, 02:30 PM   #601
Muddy
Muddy

Gulfstream 4th

On Twinspires it was showing 238 were scratched but the live feed showed them not scratched. The was 6/5 with the scr. I bet the 5 who ended up winning and paid 5-1. (13.80)

I thought I was the only one having problems.
Muddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2020, 04:25 PM   #602
dirt

I'm having issues also, odds on my monitor not matching the live track odds.
dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2020, 07:31 PM   #603
jmilesmba

Angry Twinspires TV

I agree with everything you say. Twinspires couldn't care less about anything the paying customers have to say about the changes or how negatively it might impact their play.

They already had a beautiful format with the old Twinspires TV where it literally was like having your own OTB and EVERYTHING you want or need to do was right in one place that didn't require you to navigate all over the place to find the same information.

Instead of promoting a great already existing product - they turned it into a fluster-cuck that is nearly impossible to play more than one track efficiently.

Maybe that's what they want, but I wouldn't know because their customer service yahoos just ignore all of the multitudes of complaints I've made about removing my personal OTB where everything was right in one spot and didn't require navigating all over their website to handicap, watch, bet the races, check results, one-click switch to any track, easily look ahead to plan multi-race wagers, and a lot more that was so convenient.

I used the old format ever since it was introduced, and as a simulcast player accustomed to betting multiple tracks day-in-and-day-out...I have been reduced to playing just one, maybe two tracks instead of some days almost all of them. There is no longer any reason to favor Twinspires over any other wagering site, but hey...I'm just preaching to the choir...because they obviously don't care what the players want and just want to shove their unwelcome changes down everybody's throat like-it-or-not!

I have tried to make the new format work efficiently for me for several months...but I give up, and maybe there's something to say about the old adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"
jmilesmba is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: