Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-09-2024, 11:12 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Welp, Joe's drugs wore off...results = predictable

He thinks he's running for Congress again...sad...

Old 03-09-2024, 03:09 PM   #2
xtb

Some good ones from the day after.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/20...union-n4927158
Old 03-09-2024, 03:38 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

mostpost is gonna come on here and say Biden actually said "SEND ME THE CONGRESS" as in send me a Democrat controlled Congress...so that he can get all the awesome stuff done...

Now mostpost doesn't have to waste his time...I've already provided the excuse
Old 03-09-2024, 05:17 PM   #4
jimmyb

Dont believe anything your eyes, ears, and wallet keep telling you. Janet Yellen told us Biden is at the top of his game. What that game is she hasnt told us, butI have a feeling it has something to do with Atari.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 05:57 PM   #5
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Dont believe anything your eyes, ears, and wallet keep telling you. Janet Yellen told us Biden is at the top of his game. What that game is she hasnt told us, butI have a feeling it has something to do with Atari.
compared to her, she might be right. She's as dim as him.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 11:15 PM   #6
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
mostpost is gonna come on here and say Biden actually said "SEND ME THE CONGRESS" as in send me a Democrat controlled Congress...so that he can get all the awesome stuff done...

Now mostpost doesn't have to waste his time...I've already provided the excuse
Thanks, I appreciate that. Of course, that is what he meant to say and I could care less that he mixed up one word. And neither do any of the 81,000,000 plus who will vote for him in November.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:26 PM   #7
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
From your article.
Dr. Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychiatrist specializing in elderly dementia patients, pointed out that Biden's increased speed and volume during the address, contrary to his usual slow and stumbling demeanor, could be indicative of stimulant usage, potentially Adderall or another amphetamine.

Who is Carol Lieberman? Well, for one thing, she thinks Meghan Markle is a malignant narcissist who was responsible for the deaths of Prince Phillip and Queen Elizabeth.
Old 03-10-2024, 12:47 AM   #8
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
From your article.
Dr. Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychiatrist specializing in elderly dementia patients, pointed out that Biden's increased speed and volume during the address, contrary to his usual slow and stumbling demeanor, could be indicative of stimulant usage, potentially Adderall or another amphetamine.

Who is Carol Lieberman? Well, for one thing, she thinks Meghan Markle is a malignant narcissist who was responsible for the deaths of Prince Phillip and Queen Elizabeth.
So are you saying that's not the real Joe in those videos?
Old 03-10-2024, 10:25 AM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
From your article.

She said "responsible to some degree." Of course you have to change the wording as you do, which to an extent is lying, which you do a lot of. Grandchildren and their lives are very important to a lot of elders. Worrying over Prince Harry and his life could have added stress to the lives of the Prince and the Queen effecting their health, that is fact.

How many times has an elderly person who was perfectly healthy quickly go down hill and die after the death of a loved one? I have personally seen it 3 times. They died from heartbreak.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2024, 11:53 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Just watching this post-SOTU interview...where's the guy who was addressing the nation on Thursday night? What we have here is a slow...dimwitted...mushroom-brain soup man who once again mistakenly calls IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN --> UKRAINE...who pauses for a painful amount of seconds for some unknown reason...who is slow...and looks like he's about to fall asleep at any moment...

Old 03-10-2024, 12:18 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Just watching this post-SOTU interview...where's the guy who was addressing the nation on Thursday night? What we have here is a slow...dimwitted...mushroom-brain soup man who once again mistakenly calls IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN --> UKRAINE...who pauses for a painful amount of seconds for some unknown reason...who is slow...and looks like he's about to fall asleep at any moment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Wnr0XkX-c

Come on man, he was sharp as a tack! He lit up the interviewer with "You guys are making judgements you're not capable of making."

Obviously that was an awesome sharp come back, but I believe this one would be better:

"If you are implying Trump would be a better president than me, you ain't black, Republicans want you all back in chains."
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2024, 02:41 PM   #12
mostpost

Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate that. Of course, that is what he meant to say and I could care less that he mixed up one word. And neither do any of the 81,000,000 plus who will vote for him in November.
I was wrong. Biden did not mess up the word. He said the not to. I listened to the clip a dozen times and it is very clear. Not only that, but his lips never formed the “O” necessary to say the word to.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:54 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Wnr0XkX-c
It’s mushroom soup brain, not mushroom-brain soup. Unless there’s a soup made from the brains of a mushroom. The only thing you got right in your little diatribe is that he did say Ukraine when he meant Iraq. But he corrected that immediately.
Old 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM   #14
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
From one of your videos.
Another cringeworthy moment was when Biden, who attempted to tout his fiscal responsibility, boasted, "We added more to the national debt than any president in his term in all of history!"

What’s cringeworthy is they left out two words at the end of that quote. Two Another cringeworthy moment was when Biden, who attempted to tout his fiscal responsibility, boasted, "We added more to the national debt than any president in his term in all of history!"words which can clearly be heard in the video. “Under Trump” Because we did indeed add more debt under Donald Trump than any time in history.
Old 03-10-2024, 03:24 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
It’s mushroom soup brain, not mushroom-brain soup. Unless there’s a soup made from the brains of a mushroom. The only thing you got right in your little diatribe is that he did say Ukraine when he meant Iraq. But he corrected that immediately.
ALRIGHT, Professor Proton finally admitts Joe has a mushroom soup braine.