Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-06-2020, 03:45 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
I'll just leave this here....

It's rampant there

https://fusion.inquirer.com/news/vot...-20200521.html

A former judge of elections and Democratic committeeperson from South Philadelphia has pleaded guilty to accepting thousands of dollars in bribes to inflate the vote totals for three Democratic candidates for Common Pleas Court judge in 2015, and for other Democratic candidates for office in 2014 and 2016, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain announced Thursday.

Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for the judicial candidates and for other candidates seeking office in the 2014 and 2016 primary elections. And he admitted violating the Travel Act, which forbids the use of a cell phone to promote illegal activity, McSwain’s office said.
Oh...
Old 11-06-2020, 04:05 PM   #47
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Al Franken wins through voter fraud a few cycles ago -> time to moveon.org ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7b82tOrPQ

a political street fight begins...
I thought the Republican Senate majority was safe...I guess not. Keep your eye on the Georgia runoff.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 04:10 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

While the eyes are all on the Prez race, Senate race is vulnerable.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:20 PM   #49
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Al Franken wins through voter fraud a few cycles ago -> time to moveon.org ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7b82tOrPQ

a political street fight begins...
Comments to the video:

"I live in Ga. And the secretary of state just called a full recount of all counties....fulton and gwinnett counties are cesspools of corruption."

"What good does a recount do if there are still ballots in the bunch that should not be there?"

"...the ballots will be audited by third party and poll watchers will be admitted from both sides...THEY WILL LOOSE WITHOUT THE BALLOTS THEY PLANTED..."

"...yes and Trump knew their game plan ...HAVE FAITH....sometimes you have to show people the TRUTH not just tell them- its painful for us to watch however I have faith in God first and then the plan to destroy the evil elite who have been controlling our lives regardless of party- our entire government will be reset......pray with the amour of God we can defeat this EVIL- TRUMP WAS SENT BY GOD.....WE WILL DEFEAT THIS ..."

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-06-2020 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:00 PM   #50
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Comments to the video:

"I live in Ga. And the secretary of state just called a full recount of all counties....fulton and gwinnett counties are cesspools of corruption."

"What good does a recount do if there are still ballots in the bunch that should not be there?"

"...the ballots will be audited by third party and poll watchers will be admitted from both sides...THEY WILL LOOSE WITHOUT THE BALLOTS THEY PLANTED..."

"...yes and Trump knew their game plan ...HAVE FAITH....sometimes you have to show people the TRUTH not just tell them- its painful for us to watch however I have faith in God first and then the plan to destroy the evil elite who have been controlling our lives regardless of party- our entire government will be reset......pray with the amour of God we can defeat this EVIL- TRUMP WAS SENT BY GOD.....WE WILL DEFEAT THIS ..."
"29 years ago I took oath. Raised my hand, stated my name and said “I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." So far it has no expiration. Say the word Mr President."

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-06-2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:11 PM   #51
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Comments to the video:

AMEN, sister! Preach it!

Did you ever get the feeling that Trump is a modern day version of David? The only difference between him and Trump is that the president's "Goliath" is the godless, monstrous deep state. I'm sure you're aware of the many psalms that speak to all king David's enemies throughout his lifetime. I have to think that Trump has just as many if not more. And thus far, God has defeated Trump's enemies, just as he defeated David's!

Many other parallels could be drawn between David and Trump.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-06-2020 at 05:25 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 05:35 PM   #52
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Now...these are two eyebrow-raising facts:

1. Biden won fewer votes than Hillary and Obama in all but the four of five currently contested states. Really?

2. How do the Republicans hold on to the Senate and pick up several seats in the House, and yet Trump loses the election? This makes about as much sense as the first point above. How does this happen!? This election was all about Trump, so supposedly all the Trump haters voted against Trump but voted Republican in the House and Senate? Really?
Last time you posted, you posted some BS abut the Wisconsin election having more votes than registered voters. That was easily proven false. Now you're back w more innuendo??
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 05:45 PM   #53
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Last time you posted, you posted some BS abut the Wisconsin election having more votes than registered voters. That was easily proven false. Now you're back w more innuendo??
Proven false...was it really?

I know, I know...the current voter rolls were not reflected in the number they were going off of, correct?

Gee...so that was wrong...what else is wrong in this process?

Do you see the point we're getting at here?

This is one of the most important, yet also one of the most opaque processes you will ever encounter...you should just admit that and maybe we can go forward.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:48 PM   #54
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Proven false...was it really?

I know, I know...the current voter rolls were not reflected in the number they were going off of, correct?

Gee...so that was wrong...what else is wrong in this process?

Do you see the point we're getting at here?

This is one of the most important, yet also one of the most opaque processes you will ever encounter...you should just admit that and maybe we can go forward.
Uhh, no.

There were something like 3.6 or 3.7 million registered voters as of Nov 1. The meme just straight up lied. And make no mistake, it started as a meme from "some guy". Box just up and went with it, as I'm sure you did. This is why Facebook and Twitter have to flag posts as suspicious or unconfirmed. Otherwise we get "ZOMG RIgGeD!"

*There was nothing wrong with the process as it relates to Box's claim. It was a lie*
Old 11-06-2020, 05:50 PM   #55
JerryBoyle
Veteran

And don't post as if you're being patient and just waiting for the layers of this "opaque" to be peeled back. You've gone on record calling it entirely fraudulent already and claiming Trump won.

Interesting you didn't have this much interest in the process when your guy won. I smell....sore losers...
Old 11-06-2020, 05:57 PM   #56
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Uhh, no.

There were something like 3.6 or 3.7 million registered voters as of Nov 1. The meme just straight up lied. And make no mistake, it started as a meme from "some guy". Box just up and went with it, as I'm sure you did. This is why Facebook and Twitter have to flag posts as suspicious or unconfirmed. Otherwise we get "ZOMG RIgGeD!"

*There was nothing wrong with the process as it relates to Box's claim. It was a lie*
I went with it too? PROVE IT

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-06-2020 at 05:59 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 05:58 PM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
And don't post as if you're being patient and just waiting for the layers of this "opaque" to be peeled back. You've gone on record calling it entirely fraudulent already and claiming Trump won.

Interesting you didn't have this much interest in the process when your guy won. I smell....sore losers...
Entirely fraudulent? Nope.

Just where it counts most.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:00 PM   #58
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
I went with it too? PROVE IT
Like 2 posts up you just went with it as an example of an opaque process, as if there were any truth to the claim. This is an easy one. If we can't agree on this one instance of reported fraud being absolutely BS, we're doomed. That tweet with the meme from "some guy" was a lie. Let's agree...
Old 11-06-2020, 06:06 PM   #59
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Like 2 posts up you just went with it as an example of an opaque process, as if there were any truth to the claim. This is an easy one. If we can't agree on this one instance of reported fraud being absolutely BS, we're doomed. That tweet with the meme from "some guy" was a lie. Let's agree...
There's no way to get an up to the minute accurate number of eligible/registered voters...especially in states that let you register on election day...so let's cut the bullshit both ways.

The entire process and chain of custody of ballots is COMPLETELY OPAQUE...IMO

And so RIPE for fraud when the motivation is there.

It's the nature of the beast.

Throughout this week, NONE OF YOU has pointed to one protocol in place that is designed to effectively thwart fraud during the counting/processing of votes. Or the determination of eligibility of any single ballot.

Do you know why? Because it doesn't exist.

This entire thing is basically done on the HONOR SYSTEM.

Old 11-06-2020, 06:13 PM   #60
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
There's no way to get an up to the minute accurate number of eligible/registered voters...especially in states that let you register on election day...so let's cut the bullshit both ways.

The entire process and chain of custody of ballots is COMPLETELY OPAQUE...IMO

And so RIPE for fraud when the motivation is there.

It's the nature of the beast.

Throughout this week, NONE OF YOU has pointed to one protocol in place that is designed to effectively thwart fraud during the counting/processing of votes. Or the determination of eligibility of any single ballot.

Do you know why? Because it doesn't exist.

This entire thing is basically done on the HONOR SYSTEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqnTcQJn-is
My goodness man. There were 3.6M+ registered voters on November 1st in Wisconsin. The total number of votes cast mentioned in that tweet, which was posted on Nov 4th by "some guy", was 3.2M - well below 3.6M.

This is an easy one for us to agree on. Let's agree. There is no ambiguity here...

Read this: https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-cast-registe/