Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-28-2024, 08:48 PM   #31
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
This forum does not have a fantasy section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I did think we had an agreement but i guess not. Calling me a liar... The gloves are off.

That is only the 43,754 time he has called somebody a liar. Your story is believable, especially with how obnoxious Democrats have become. He calls people liars for odd reasons, he said I lied about a bar fight I was in at a VFW. If I was going to make up a bar fight story it would not been a guy I had a 1/2 foot and 75# on and a frail old man with a butter knife. If I would had made something up it would have been a half dozen Hells Angels with chains and knifes and I went all Chuck Norris on their asses.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2024, 09:07 PM   #32
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
That is only the 43,754 time he has called somebody a liar. Your story is believable, especially with how obnoxious Democrats have become. He calls people liars for odd reasons, he said I lied about a bar fight I was in at a VFW. If I was going to make up a bar fight story it would not been a guy I had a 1/2 foot and 75# on and a frail old man with a butter knife. If I would had made something up it would have been a half dozen Hells Angels with chains and knifes and I went all Chuck Norris on their asses.
He called me a liar last week and I let it pass. I thought it was unimportant what he thought the truth was, but what is important is that I know what the truth is. Doing ones best to keep things civil doesn't always work... just ask the Israelis.

Last edited by jimmyb; 02-28-2024 at 09:09 PM.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2024, 09:33 PM   #33
mostpost

Quote:
I did think we had an agreement but i guess not. Calling me a liar... The gloves are off.
That story did not happen the way you said it did. Why would someone assault you for telling them why you wouldn’t vote for Bernie Sanders? You said something, impugned someone’s character or insulted their ancestry. And you did it repeatedly. No one would react as you claim without provocation. Especially not a Bernie Sanders supporter.
Old 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM   #34
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
That story did not happen the way you said it did. Why would someone assault you for telling them why you wouldn’t vote for Bernie Sanders? You said something, impugned someone’s character or insulted their ancestry. And you did it repeatedly. No one would react as you claim without provocation. Especially not a Bernie Sanders supporter.
Once again you call me a liar, but i was there when it happened. Were you?

Assault without provacation? All I did was call Sanders a hypocrite, so yes, it was enough provocation for the Bernie bimbo to put her hands on me. But she did ask for my opinion. BTW, It was caught on video which is why these azzholes are banned from ever soliciting votes for Sanders at that store. Also, nobody jumped to defend her. I think the small crowd was enjoying the show and realized she was wrong.

I could of had the bimbo arrested for striking a person over 60 years of age, but i got immense pleasure berating her instead. I have a right to my opinion and the right to express it, especially when she asked for it. She shouldn't have asked. I had a right to call her every vulgar name that came to mind as well, I was just expressing my opinion of her. I walked away and nobody bothered to try and stop me.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2024, 11:38 PM   #35
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Once again you call me a liar, but i was there when it happened. Were you?

Assault without provacation? All I did was call Sanders a hypocrite, so yes, it was enough provocation for the Bernie bimbo to put her hands on me. But she did ask for my opinion. BTW, It was caught on video which is why these azzholes are banned from ever soliciting votes for Sanders at that store. Also, nobody jumped to defend her. I think the small crowd was enjoying the show and realized she was wrong.

I could of had the bimbo arrested for striking a person over 60 years of age, but i got immense pleasure berating her instead. I have a right to my opinion and the right to express it, especially when she asked for it. She shouldn't have asked. I had a right to call her every vulgar name that came to mind as well, I was just expressing my opinion of her. I walked away and nobody bothered to try and stop me.

Did you have a feeling a punch was coming? The two time women strange to me that hit me in the face I was caught by surprise. One asked my name and when I told her she punched me in the nose. That was because I gave her twin brother a swirly. He had it coming. The other one I steam rolled a guy in the slam pit who was way too aggressive with smaller guys. I guess he sent his girlfriend after me. I was pretty proud, she hit hard for a chick and I did not spill a drop of a full beer. That was quite the evening, one friend did a stage dive and the guys dropped him on his head. The other friend got a bad knee contusion and I got punched by a chick.
Old 02-29-2024, 10:17 AM   #36
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
So......let me attempt to grasp your point here.
You're saying that young people should not participate in the political process?

Conservatives seem to be so consumed with our "brainwashed" youth.
Just another area where you struggle to persuade with your argument.

Grow a set.......own the situation, for once
Show the world how well you can govern without a dictatorship.
Don't play stupid.

We already have mostpost and he has seniority over you.
Old 02-29-2024, 12:44 PM   #37
ElKabong

Seems like team Biden tries about everything and still...

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Show the world how well you can govern without a dictatorship.
more old man scare tactics....oooooooooo.....DICTATORSHIP! so SCARY wordy....LMAO

OH GOD!

I'm just SO FRIGHTENED...lol
Old 03-01-2024, 03:44 PM   #39
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Seems like team Biden tries about everything and still...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1763102800576479738

I think that is the funniest Hitler rant parody I have seen.