Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #151
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why does the existence of one crackpot who went into a pizza store with a gun mean anything to anyone? As if that's proof the entire story is bogus?

The entire story might be bogus, but you pushing the Comet Pizza / Guy with Gun story at every turn seems a bit overdone and strange.
Actually the phrase "self investigation was used by CH. Self investigating is the absurd motivation used by this pizzagate crackpot. I am hopeful none of the alt right crackp[ots here don't self investigate this fake crap and practice what they tend to preach about how fake morality nay arise out of the bogus claim of ownership of their TRUE superior morality

Last edited by hcap; 03-12-2018 at 12:13 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 12:18 PM   #152
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Where is the code words Weinstein and Catholic priests used to disguise their actions.?

Please. Comparing certain individuals abusing women and young boys to a secret cabal of the Democratic party operating out of a pizza shop abusing and SACRIFICING children is a ridiculous stretch. You are back fitting absurd conspiracy theories to supporting your politics.

Your outright refusal to believe ANY MSM accounts are typical of The Turnip and all of his ass kissers. I don't buy this incredible SET of conspiracies surrounding pizzagate, not showing up in any MSM.
YOU are the only one saying this is a secret cabal of the Democratic party. It is worldwide including many in government leadership and extremely rich people.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 12:22 PM   #153
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Lolita Express anyone? How many times did Bill Clinton book that trip? Hillary went a few times as well, did she not? Fun stuff...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #154
classhandicapper

Quote:
Where is the code words Weinstein and Catholic priests used to disguise their actions.?

Please. Comparing certain individuals abusing women and young boys to a secret cabal of the Democratic party operating out of a pizza shop abusing and SACRIFICING children is a ridiculous stretch. You are back fitting absurd conspiracy theories to supporting your politics.

Your outright refusal to believe ANY MSM accounts are typical of The Turnip and all of his ass kissers. I don't buy this incredible SET of conspiracies surrounding pizzagate, not showing up in any MSM.
WTF are you even talking about?

To begin with, YOU are the one going to the crackpot websites looking for definitions of pizza-gate that you can then shoot down.

1. FBI documents have verified that code words like "cheese pizza" and various symbols are used by pedophiles to communicate with each other. There was also a police report I posted a few months back that verified it. The term "cheese pizza" was also recorded as a slang in an entry on the urban dictionary LONG before pizza gate even started.

2. I never said there was a sex ring operating out a pizza place in Washington.

I said it's very likely some prominent members of the democratic party are either pedophiles or more likely have a relationship with people they know to be pedophiles and look the other way for political or financial reasons.

I haven't identified anyone on my list with specifics. I have my suspicions based on the evidence.

I've said from the start that a LOT of what's out there is wild speculation from crackpots that's a misunderstanding of reality. I've spent time arguing with those crackpots demonstrating that some of their theories were bullshit with counter evidence. However, not all it is explainable and some of it is very creepy.

I started hearing these stories before the mainstream even started reporting on it. My reactions was "HOLY SHIT". As I started researching I found some of it was probably nonsense and some that was accurate but hard to interpret. When the mainstream finally started reporting on it, journalists identified the crackpot and false stuff, shot it all down, and gave the impression that since some of it was bullshit, that meant all of it was bullshit.

That is false.

Some people may argue that the media had an agenda to discredit it all and some may argue they are incompetent boobs, but they are either one or the other.

There's a lot of circumstantial evidence of very creepy behavior and emails that have yet to be explained and that have since been backed up by materials and statements from law enforcement to go along with actual busts for pedophilia of other people like (Weiner, Epstein, and Menendez).

Last edited by classhandicapper; 03-12-2018 at 01:40 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 01:45 PM   #155
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
YOU are the only one saying this is a secret cabal of the Democratic party. It is worldwide including many in government leadership and extremely rich people.
He's taking a page out of the mainstream playbook.

Look for the craziest speculation and false material out there, discredit that, and then claim victory.

The work of the media was grossly negligent.

No one is expecting serious journalists to make accusations and potentially destroy people's lives and careers based on speculation about circumstantial evidence, but if you are going to cover a story at all, at least cover it thoroughly, including the creepy stuff that is not easily explained away.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #156
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
He's taking a page out of the mainstream playbook.

Look for the craziest speculation and false material out there, discredit that, and then claim victory.

The work of the media was grossly negligent.

No one is expecting serious journalists to make accusations and potentially destroy people's lives and careers based on speculation about circumstantial evidence, but if you are going to cover a story at all, at least cover it thoroughly, including the creepy stuff that is not easily explained away.
Plus this is really old news - the media can not keep up with Trump who works many more hours per week than they ever have.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2018, 06:46 AM   #157
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH
1. FBI documents have verified that code words like "cheese pizza" and various symbols are used by pedophiles to communicate with each other. There was also a police report I posted a few months back that verified it. The term "cheese pizza" was also recorded as a slang in an entry on the urban dictionary LONG before pizza gate even started.
Which are your purported FBI documents? Why can't I FIND THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS?

My searches only repeat the claim that there are FBI documents copied from hare-brained conspiracy sources claiming there are.

With never a document linked to?

I am not believing any of your claims here or out there in thew pizzagate whackjob echo chamber. I am not posting on this thread until the pizzagate whackjob echo chamber. HERE provides proof. Go ahead echo each other ad infinitum.

Sayonara.

Last edited by hcap; 03-13-2018 at 06:55 AM.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:49 AM   #158
woodtoo

Quote:

My searches only repeat the claim that there are FBI documents copied from hare-brained conspiracy sources claiming there are.

I am not believing any of your claims here or out there in thew pizzagate whackjob echo chamber. I am not posting on this thread until the pizzagate whackjob echo chamber. HERE provides proof. Go ahead echo each other ad infinitum.

Sayonara.
Buh bye .
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2018, 08:46 AM   #159
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Sayonara.
I betcha those who didn't believe Galileo sounded just like you back in the day...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2018, 09:04 AM   #160
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I betcha those who didn't believe Galileo sounded just like you back in the day...
Galileo vs pizzagate? A bit of a stretch. All tin foil hat threads here are like the condemnation of Galileo Galilei by the PA off topic loonies' modernized version of Roman Catholic Inquisition in 1633 for his support of heliocentrism
Old 03-13-2018, 09:17 AM   #161
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
They are in that stack with the evidence of Trump's collusion.

btw, the code words for the pizzagate were "pick up or delivery?"
Old 03-13-2018, 10:56 AM   #162
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
They are in that stack with the evidence of Trump's collusion.

btw, the code words for the pizzagate were "pick up or delivery?"
The only thing I found was a photoshoped document claing these code words from unreliable wikileaks. All attempts to track down the original FBI source itself came up a huge zip.

Why is that?

OH, I forgot. Roger Stone has not fully fessed up yet.

Last edited by hcap; 03-13-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-13-2018, 10:59 AM   #163
woodtoo

Quote:
The only thing I found was a photoshoped document claing these code words from unreliable wikileaks. All attempts to track down the original FBI source itself came up a huge zip.

Why is that?
Wikileaks has proven to be 100% reliable. Why do you doubt them so?
Old 03-13-2018, 11:01 AM   #164
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Wikileaks has proven to be 100% reliable. Why do you doubt them so?
I have already posted the unreliability of wikileaks

On this thread.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:32 PM   #165
woodtoo

Quote:
I have already posted the unreliability of wikileaks

On this thread.
Then ask Hillary she's super smart,Trump will give you her password then you will know everything just like the Russians and the Chinese and the N.Koreans and Wikileaks too.