Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2023, 05:12 PM   #1
Inner Dirt

Women's national soccer team out.

I will admit that was the first time I ever rooted against a team wearing the USA colors. I think it was great that 5 -10 per center Megan Papinoe was the only one missing a penalty kick. My 5-10 per center comment is my estimate of the pro trans people of which she is one. Pro by believing they should share locker rooms with real women and compete against them in sports where strength gives you a huge edge. Of course self centered Megan does not care as her chosen sport she doesn't have to worry about getting a volleyball spiked in her face by a man or body slammed by one in a wrestling match. MSN comments are highly censored, and many of the trans topic articles do not allow comments, but you can give them thumbs up and down. All articles on LQTBQ subjects and the. Anything along those lines is running 5-10 thumbs up.

Has this country been as screwed up as it has been now? Not in my lifetime.
Old 08-06-2023, 05:55 PM   #2
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I will admit that was the first time I ever rooted against a team wearing the USA colors. I think it was great that 5 -10 per center Megan Papinoe was the only one missing a penalty kick. My 5-10 per center comment is my estimate of the pro trans people of which she is one. Pro by believing they should share locker rooms with real women and compete against them in sports where strength gives you a huge edge. Of course self centered Megan does not care as her chosen sport she doesn't have to worry about getting a volleyball spiked in her face by a man or body slammed by one in a wrestling match. MSN comments are highly censored, and many of the trans topic articles do not allow comments, but you can give them thumbs up and down. All articles on LQTBQ subjects and the. Anything along those lines is running 5-10 thumbs up.

Rapinoe wasn't the only one that missed.
Two other players missed also.

You rooted against your own country because you didn't like the politics of one of their players?
How patriotic of you !

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 08-06-2023 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-06-2023, 07:41 PM   #3
ronsmac

Quote:

Rapinoe was absolutely useless. Politics aside, she's old, slow and her skills have deteriorated badly. Immediately after the game there was a commercial featuring Morgan and the Golden Boot. She scored zero goals in 4 games.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:24 PM   #4
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

They never looked like a contender from the first game on. They had too many players that shouldn't have been on the team and a manager that was lost.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:32 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Rapinoe wasn't the only one that missed.
Two other players missed also.

You rooted against your own country because you didn't like the politics of one of their players?
How patriotic of you !

I did not watch, just reading ESPN's game report. I thought penalty kicks went 5-4, wouldn't that mean one miss? It isn't the politics of one player to me, she represents the hate USA trash a lot of the individuals on women's sports teams have become. Sick and tired of all their complaining, disrespect for opposing views and the hate they spew. They want you all to think exactly like them, if not they hate you. The party of tolerance, what a joke.

I think there are a few foreign soccer players who want to defect to the USA. I would love to swap the hate the USA women for them. Could do a reality show "Megan Rapinoe does Nigeria."

The ones that fry my ass are the ones complaining they should get equal pay as men. Obviously liberal Democrats are very poor at understanding economics and business. You cannot spend more on overhead than an entity's gross receipts. The US Women's team has a very small market thanks a lot to Megan Rapinoe if your product doesn't sell it makes spending money on perks and salary tough. Women's soccer isn't a big draw in the USA and Megan definitely makes it worse. Just like all the WNBA players complaining about pay. Not many people watch, and by what is written is the league treats heterosexual players with disdain. Great idea piss off 95% or whatever of the population, then complain about the league never making a profit even with low pay for players.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:49 PM   #6
ronsmac

Quote:
I did not watch, just reading ESPN's game report. I thought penalty kicks went 5-4, wouldn't that mean one miss? It isn't the politics of one player to me, she represents the hate USA trash a lot of the individuals on women's sports teams have become. Sick and tired of all their complaining, disrespect for opposing views and the hate they spew. They want you all to think exactly like them, if not they hate you. The party of tolerance, what a joke.

I think there are a few foreign soccer players who want to defect to the USA. I would love to swap the hate the USA women for them. Could do a reality show "Megan Rapinoe does Nigeria."

The ones that fry my ass are the ones complaining they should get equal pay as men. Obviously liberal Democrats are very poor at understanding economics and business. You cannot spend more on overhead than an entity's gross receipts. The US Women's team has a very small market thanks a lot to Megan Rapinoe if your product doesn't sell it makes spending money on perks and salary tough. Women's soccer isn't a big draw in the USA and Megan definitely makes it worse. Just like all the WNBA players complaining about pay. Not many people watch, and by what is written is the league treats heterosexual players with disdain. Great idea piss off 95% or whatever of the population, then complain about the league never making a profit even with low pay for players.
Rapinoe, Smith and O’Reilly who was subbed in late all missed pk’s.
Old 08-07-2023, 12:20 AM   #7
ronsmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsmac View Post
I meant O’hara.
Old 08-07-2023, 12:46 AM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsmac View Post

I was just thinking of the the OT kicks.
Old 08-07-2023, 01:13 AM   #9
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
I was just thinking of the the OT kicks.
The other team didn't make all theirs, missed two as well. Rapinoe and Smith both could have ended the game and missed.
Old 08-07-2023, 02:01 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Since this thread isn't really about sports but the venting of political opinions, it will be locked and moved to off-topic.