Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:05 PM   #3601
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
You've been down a little bit lately...but after your display in the pick-4 contest---I know you're one of the best on this board.
No way anyone gets lucky for 3-4 months.

These horses are part of several "no-handicapping" methods we have going......with 2 out of 3 showing huge profits. I agree---with actual handicapping sometimes they look horrible.

This particular method is based on showing one of the highest last E-1 figs on today's card....and being 10-1 + on the ML.

Amazing, but long-term profitable for at least a year, now.

Thanks for the feedback

-NCG
Auto-play no-capping that's been long-term profitable for a year? Continued success Greg, as I like your burning desire to find pathways to profits via push-a-button programs.....BTW, thanks for the kudos...
Old 06-02-2017, 07:15 PM   #3602
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

5th race coming up at EVD.....I'm gonna take a flyer on a horse named PUMMIL 20-1 ML.

The horse hasn't won in years, his connections are not exactly top-shelf, there is really nothing to recommend EXCEPT Pummil is showing my favorite running pattern. He's dropping off one race away from a layoff. But he's back in 9 days, showing he's at least sound right now.

Also...he blew out a half-mile in his first race back. I'm afraid even IF this horse can get the job done physically.....doesn't guarantee anything. He's down in class and back in a hurry

At 20-1+ .....I'll take a chance on PUMMILL

Old 06-02-2017, 08:13 PM   #3603
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
5th race coming up at EVD.....I'm gonna take a flyer on a horse named PUMMIL 20-1 ML.

The horse hasn't won in years, his connections are not exactly top-shelf, there is really nothing to recommend EXCEPT Pummil is showing my favorite running pattern. He's dropping off one race away from a layoff. But he's back in 9 days, showing he's at least sound right now.

Also...he blew out a half-mile in his first race back. I'm afraid even IF this horse can get the job done physically.....doesn't guarantee anything. He's down in class and back in a hurry

At 20-1+ .....I'll take a chance on PUMMILL

GL, the 3 looks good on the track
Old 06-03-2017, 01:47 PM   #3604
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Here is the EXOTIC BETS! TIP SHEET for Saturday.

Looks like we finally have some good prices to work with today--let's make some money

Old 06-03-2017, 02:10 PM   #3605
green80

ECCP

Still tracking Ponypicker at Louisiana Downs, now have 113 races logged. The 123 method is showing a -10% roi and the BOSS method has a -6% ROI. That is playing every race with no handicapping and still beating the take. If you were the least bit selective in your bets I think these would produce a winning ROI. Just hitting the button and betting the whole card takes about 5 min. Doesn't get any easier than that.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:27 PM   #3606
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Did you happen to notice BOSS yesterday at Belmont?

As you know--this program picks ONE horse per race (unless of a tie) I usually just pick anything 6-1 + and forget the smaller ones.

For a $25 program...one bet could pay for itself.

Old 06-03-2017, 03:41 PM   #3607
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Take a look at what THE BOSS has today for Belmont.

3 longshots that I havent seen anyone pick...even crazy Randall with his dartboard method

Anyone got the cajones to bet these three? I did...and just for the hell of it--added a $1 cold pick-3 --you never know, right? None actually "figure" to win--by standard handicapping--but that $30 horse yesterday really didn't either. I made this method for the sole purpose of finding live longshots--that's why I don't bother with the 3-1 and 2-1 horses.

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 06-03-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:04 PM   #3608
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
3 longshots that I havent seen anyone pick...even crazy Randall with his dartboard method
Looks crazy right now while nothing's clicking, but that's about to change......Outside of the box and "livin' on the edge".....It's where I thrive, long-term..
Old 06-03-2017, 05:31 PM   #3609
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

PONYPICKER didn't light up Belmont today--but at least 100 people purchased this program--did you all just put it away already?

Using my 6-1 min odds...we did well at the few tracks that are done for the day. Anyone have anything else to report?

Here's Thistledown...you had 3 bets @ 6-1+

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 06-03-2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:18 PM   #3610
oughtoh

Mine is put away unless I want to play Los Al. But as of Last Sunday, all I am playing is Santa Anita like I use to.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:02 AM   #3611
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Mine is put away unless I want to play Los Al. But as of Last Sunday, all I am playing is Santa Anita like I use to.
Good luck
Old 06-04-2017, 01:37 AM   #3612
oughtoh

Thank you. I still have all my sheets that I have done and still trying to find a way for it to work for me the way I bet. The winners are there, I just have to find a way to use them for how I bet. I have plenty of old races to try and help me work it out. Keep doing the good work that you do on developing these programs.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:25 AM   #3613
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Thank you oughtoh

I hate Gulfstream....so how about today's tip sheet--see the longshots in races 2-3-4 of the COMP LIST? I went ahead and made a pick-3 out of the horses showing 1,5 // 1,6,7 // 2,4,6 It's a stretch, but I've hit 'em like this before--wish me luck!

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 06-04-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #3614
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Okay....this is info just for readers of this thread, and not for the faint-hearted.

Best Longshot bet of the day--BELMONT

5th RACE TOTTIE ROYER 50-1 ML

Sure...the trainer and jockey combined--have 1 win in the past two years--that could possibly be construed as a RED FLAG.

I'm telling ya...Tottie's sitting on a win. Go ahead and drop a hunny down...you have NorCal's expertise behind you.

Make sure you place a saver bet. 🥞
Old 06-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #3615
oughtoh

The glass half full says they are do. Good luck and hope ypu cash for a bundle.
Closed Thread