Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-25-2023, 05:52 PM   #16
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
you live in a DREAM WORLD of fantasy and fiction
Police departments all over the country are starting human trafficking divisions in their departments.

The numbers don’t lie; can’t wait to see the numbers since Biden opened the border

Highlights
A total of 2,198 persons were referred to U.S. Attorneys for human trafficking offenses in fiscal year 2020, a 62% increase from the 1,360 persons referred in 2011.
The number of persons prosecuted for human trafficking increased from 729 in 2011 to 1,343 in 2020, an 84% increase.
The number of persons convicted of a federal human trafficking offense increased from 2011 (464 persons) to 2019 (837 persons), before falling in 2020 (658 persons).
Of the 1,169 defendants charged in U.S. district court with human trafficking offenses in fiscal year 2020—
92% were male
63% were white
18% were black
17% were Hispanic
95% were U.S. citizens
66% had no prior convictions.
At yearend 2020, for the 47 states that reported data, 1,564 persons were in the custody of a state prison serving a sentence for a human trafficking offense.
Old 06-25-2023, 06:16 PM   #17
CryingForTheHorses
In Front

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-drag-...ng-pride-event
CryingForTheHorses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2023, 06:28 PM   #18
thaskalos

The Biden Administration is trafficking children into this country so they can be raped?
Old 06-25-2023, 07:04 PM   #19
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The Biden Administration is trafficking children into this country so they can be raped?

No they are not doing it directly but their actions or inaction allows it to happen.
Old 06-25-2023, 07:12 PM   #20
classhandicapper

I've heard (no documentation to back it up) that they are rounding up orphaned children in Ukraine now. Apparently the traffickers know that when there are natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis) or wars it always leave orphans and chaos. That makes it fertile ground for traffickers to round up kids that no one will notice is missing.

There was some documentation that it happened in Haiti after a natural disaster a number of years ago. Some prominent politicians and their friends got mixed up in that story. That story spilled into another one that the media tried to debunk, but evidence of trafficking out of Haiti into the US was out there. Some of it has been scrubbed from the internet since then.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 06-25-2023 at 07:14 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2023, 07:27 PM   #21
classhandicapper

Quote:
Science and case management experience has shown us that most child molesters are heterosexual.
I don't want get involved with this part of the discussion other than to say this is an agenda driven use of stats.

Somewhere around 95% (give or take) of all adults are heterosexual. So we should normally expect that 95% of all child molesters would be heterosexual by chance alone.

If it's less than that some other quality is contributing to the results.

I would also argue that being married and having kids is not a sure fire indicator that a person is heterosexual. There are bisexual and gay people that get married, have children, and live double lives because society has been less accepting of their preferred lifestyle until recent years. IMO those should be classified as homosexual unless they actually enjoy sex with both and do so in their double life also.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 06-25-2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-25-2023, 07:30 PM   #22
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryingForTheHorses View Post
Quote:
They want to "Come for our children." This is happening across the country. In our schools, in our libraries, in our sporting events, at the White House, at political events, these people are performing before the children and influencing them to accept the costumes and dancing. Young children don't understand that the men dressed as women are not playing pretend. The young children are being encouraged to accept that men can be women and that there is no difference between men and women...
But hell, forget hell ...No doubt, God should open the gates to heaven to bring comfort to these poor tortured souls.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2023, 07:31 PM   #23
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
This guy was a good actor. I heard he was somehow black balled. Don't see him in any mainstream movies any more..From Mount Vernon, Washington
He has 3 strikes against him in Hollywood.

1. He's a hardcore Christian
2. He works with and is friends with Mel Gibson
3. He very active in an anti pedophile circles and is even making a movie about it.
Old 06-25-2023, 07:32 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I don't want get involved with this part of the discussion other than to say this is an agenda driven use of stats.

Somewhere around 95% (give or take) of all adults are heterosexual. So we should normally expect that 95% of all child molesters would be heterosexual by chance alone.

If it's less than that (and it is), something else is contributing to the results.

I would also argue that being married and having kids is not a sure fire indicator that a person is heterosexual. There are bisexual and gay people that get married, have children, and live double lives because society has been less accepting of their preferred lifestyle until recent years. IMO those should be classified as homosexual unless they actually enjoy sex with both and do so in their double life also.
You're right...nobody should get involved with this end of the discussion.

People lie about their sexuality all the time...the number is definitely higher than 5%...and likely higher than the conventional 10% (never heard the number as low as 5% as you cite).

The point is this...trying to pin this as some sort of thing exclusive to gay men or to say they molest children at a higher rate than heterosexual men is absurd.

Show me proof of this.
Old 06-25-2023, 07:33 PM   #25
dnlgfnk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
No they are not doing it directly but their actions or inaction allows it to happen.
"Contributory causation".
Old 06-25-2023, 07:36 PM   #26
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
People lie about their sexuality all the time...the number is definitely higher than 5%...and likely higher than the conventional 10% (never heard the number as low as 5% as you cite).
I've seen numbers from 2% to 10%, but I have no idea what it is and neither does anyone else. My guess is that it's in the middle.

1. People lie about their sexuality all the time.

2. People with political agendas lie about the numbers and misuse stats all the time to advance those agendas.

Whatever the actual heterosexual percentage is, that's how many child abuse cases we should see among heterosexuals by chance alone if no other factors contribute to it. That means the vast majority are automatically heterosexual.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 06-25-2023 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-25-2023, 08:39 PM   #27
thaskalos

Quote:
Now that you are retired and have a lot of leisure time on your hands...maybe you can take up this bit of research as a "hobby".
Old 06-25-2023, 09:17 PM   #28
fast4522

Quote:
I've seen numbers from 2% to 10%, but I have no idea what it is and neither does anyone else. My guess is that it's in the middle.

1. People lie about their sexuality all the time.

2. People with political agendas lie about the numbers and misuse stats all the time to advance those agendas.

Whatever the actual heterosexual percentage is, that's how many child abuse cases we should see among heterosexuals by chance alone if no other factors contribute to it. That means the vast majority are automatically heterosexual.
So those numbers are just that, anyone who abuses the very young or much older deserve to not make it to court.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2023, 11:52 PM   #29
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Now that you are retired and have a lot of leisure time on your hands...maybe you can take up this bit of research as a "hobby".
My retirement hobby is cutting through all the politically motivated bullshit out there and trying to understand the reality of our world. It’s not easy in as corrupt a country as we live in.

What’s that old joke?

I only have sex once a year, but luckily today is the day.

It’s not quite that bad, but my mind is more on Russia and the utter disgust I feel towards the corruption of our government, media and all our institutions. That stuff is not exactly an aphrodisiac.
Old 06-26-2023, 12:55 AM   #30
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh wait, I found something already:

https://www.zeroabuseproject.org/vic...-of-offenders/
Quote:
"…[M]ost men who molest little boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters we studied who assault little boys were exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men were married and had children of their own."
Maybe I'm missing something, but if 21% of child molesters who assault little boys are exclusively homosexual, and 10% of men are exclusively homosexual, doesn't that mean homosexuals are over-represented when it comes to assaulting little boys?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply