Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-20-2020, 04:38 AM   #1111
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
7 states are sending dual electors to Congress

it will be interesting January 6, when Congress counts the electoral votes
what a fantastic idea, that one is brilliant
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2020, 05:47 AM   #1112
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
what a fantastic idea, that one is brilliant
that is not an idea, it is what they are doing as the Republicans of 7 states also sending electors - still need more 'questionable results' in next 2 weeks

https://www.theepochtimes.com/electo...p_3620059.html

Maxine tried to do it 4 years ago

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...college-count/
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2020, 08:28 AM   #1113
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
that is not an idea, it is what they are doing as the Republicans of 7 states also sending electors - still need more 'questionable results' in next 2 weeks

https://www.theepochtimes.com/electo...p_3620059.html

Maxine tried to do it 4 years ago

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...college-count/
that is tremendous, its the best news in years
Old 12-20-2020, 10:53 AM   #1114
46zilzal
velocitician

Coup d'etat motions don't work
Old 12-20-2020, 11:06 AM   #1115
newtothegame

Quote:
on the news, the Trump team is going to try going with Marshall Law and nullify the certification of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Penn., and Wisconsin and make those states re-run the election.. even though Biden was declared the winner in the electoral college. i suspect he would welcome a great opportunity like that one. i also suspect that Trump wants no part of letting people vote again in a properly monitored election.
What??? If what you say is true, then that is EXACTLY what Trump would want as he feels it WASNT properly monitored and illegitimate votes were counted....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2020, 11:43 AM   #1116
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
What??? If what you say is true, then that is EXACTLY what Trump would want as he feels it WASNT properly monitored and illegitimate votes were counted....
you must think that elections can only be rigged by one side!
Old 12-20-2020, 12:43 PM   #1117
newtothegame

Quote:
Sure, thats it MOSTY...tell us all what I am thinking......
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2020, 01:00 PM   #1118
fast4522

Quote:
Most elections are rigged by the establishment, who are in turn controlled by the Bilderberg Group.

Last edited by fast4522; 12-20-2020 at 01:04 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2020, 01:20 PM   #1119
xtb

Quote:
on the news, the Trump team is going to try going with Marshall Law and nullify the certification of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Penn., and Wisconsin and make those states re-run the election.. even though Biden was declared the winner in the electoral college. i suspect he would welcome a great opportunity like that one. i also suspect that Trump wants no part of letting people vote again in a properly monitored election.
If Below Average Joe “would welcome a great opportunity like that one”, why has he not mentiond it? Settle it once and for all.

Is this lamboguy v1.0 or lamboguy v2.0?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2020, 02:26 PM   #1120
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
If Below Average Joe “would welcome a great opportunity like that one”, why has he not mentiond it? Settle it once and for all.

Is this lamboguy v1.0 or lamboguy v2.0?
so far he hasn't had to ask, Trump has been the gift that has kept on giving. Trump got the Pennsylvania case to go to the Supreme Court that went down 9-0, then he got the Texas case over to the Supreme Court that also went down..

i admit, Trump is never going to get the Marshall Law route because it does him no good, so maybe you are right on this one, Biden needs to bring it himself.
Old 12-20-2020, 03:23 PM   #1121
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2020, 04:29 PM   #1122
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
I can't wait for the discovery
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2020, 04:49 PM   #1123
OntheRail

Quote:
so far he hasn't had to ask, Trump has been the gift that has kept on giving. Trump got the Pennsylvania case to go to the Supreme Court that went down 9-0, then he got the Texas case over to the Supreme Court that also went down..

i admit, Trump is never going to get the Marshall Law route because it does him no good, so maybe you are right on this one, Biden needs to bring it himself.
Both those cases the court did not look at any of the evidence. They made no ruling on the validity of the Election at all. Hell none of them have.

All this would not of been in needed if the Court had upheld it's duty and made rulings in the cases prior to this election when States actors and activists judges moved against honest election laws. Again court punted and we now have this mess to deal with.

The Supreme Court has been chicken shitted and comfortable with that on to many issue for to long.

Hell even you Democrats rejected a President Harris when given the chance... But now you're okay with even that fraud foisted upon you. All in the response to TDS that you all still suffer from and will for years.
Old 12-20-2020, 05:01 PM   #1124
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Both those cases the court did not look at any of the evidence. They made no ruling on the validity of the Election at all. Hell none of them have.

All this would not of been in needed if the Court had upheld it's duty and made rulings in the cases prior to this election when States actors and activists judges moved against honest election laws. Again court punted and we now have this mess to deal with.

The Supreme Court has been chicken shitted and comfortable with that on to many issue for to long.

Hell even you Democrats rejected a President Harris when given the chance... But now you're okay with even that fraud foisted upon you. All in the response to TDS that you all still suffer from and will for years.
firs of all, i am not a Democrat, a matter of fact i am a total blank.. i never went to college like all the smart guys here. so i all can do is learn from all you sharp people here.
i am not blaming the Supreme Court or anyone else for my short comings, it's my own fault that i am this dumb.
Old 12-20-2020, 05:01 PM   #1125
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
The courts didn't look AT the evidence because there was none to look at.
They did look FOR the evidence and rejected 59 cases because they didn't find any evidence in them.
Unsubstantiated assertions are NOT evidence.
The judges in the Courts did their job and rejected the garbage pseudo-cases submitted to them by Trump's lawyers.
Blame Trump; not the judges.
He never had any real evidence or any realistic hope of winning anything in the Courts.

Last edited by Burls; 12-20-2020 at 05:09 PM.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply