Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:37 PM   #931
Racey
Mamma Kimbo

please

the 7 took out the 4 causing him to clip heels and nearly fell. not sure in a million years how that would be interpreted as remotely questionable. Watch the head on replay DQ 100 % justified.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:40 AM   #932
Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger
Here's tomorrow's consensus picks. I also threw in some vertical wagers. My plan is to use the Selection in a key box with the other horses in all possible verticals.

APX-6 THREE TOOTSIES - 9/5 W/ , ,
CTX-2 LONDON BY NIGHT - 5/2 W/ ,
DEL-2 LOUISA GIRL - 2/1 W/
FLX-1 ALL MY MEMORIES - 2/1 W/ , ,
FLX-3 MAJESTIC GUY - 5/2 W/
IND-1 ROCKAROO - 8/5 W/
IND-7 SALSA'S RETURN - 2/1 W/ , ,
LAD-6 SHESAHEADATTHEBAR - 9/5 W/ , ,
PEN-3 MISS GLENGAR - 2/1 W/
PEN-4 LITTLE STELLA - 5/2 W/ , ,

Exactas made money with a 1.35. The rest lost, although the sample size is small. I'm pretty busy for the next few days, so I might not post anymore for a bit.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:45 AM   #933
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

MY WEBSITE AND LINKED IN BLOG AFTER 3 WEEKS

Just something to read in case anyone is thinking about starting a business online--The Disney folks never called about my "Texas Man" Blog story, those bastards.
This was a blog post I had written just over 3-weeks after launching--kinda corny but it's all true. It's on linked-in, twitter, of course my site, and now here:

SO I MADE A SOFTWARE HANDICAPPING PROGRAM...AND STARTED A WEBSITE

(THIS WAS TAKEN FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF THE FIRST BLOG ON-SITE)

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE: IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THE CONSTANT REFERENCE TO "SPOT PLAY" ON EVERY PAGE OF THIS SITE, I'VE TRIED NUMEROUS META TAGS, KEY WORDS, ETC...THE ONLY SUCCESS I'VE HAD IS WITH THE TERM "SPOT PLAY". I'M IN DANGER OF OVERUSING THAT TERM AS WE SPEAK, SO I'LL TRY NOT TO USE IT SO MUCH. THERE IS SUCH A THING AS "OVERDOING IT" WHEN IT COMES TO SEARCH ENGINES.

ALL THE "BIG BOYS" HAVE TAGS AND KEY WORDS LIKE "FREE PICKS", "HORSE RACING SOFTWARE", "HANDICAPPING METHODS" ALL TAKEN--NO---DOMINATED IS A BETTER WORD..........BUT THE TERM SPOT PLAY, SEEMS TO HAVE SLIPPED THROUGH THE CRACKS FOR SOME REASON.

ANYWAY TO GET TO THE POINT--I LAUNCHED THE SITE 21 DAYS AGO WITH PRECIOUS LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF SEO, SEARCH ENGINE META TAGS, KEYWORDS, ETC. ONE DAY I DID A GOOGLE SEARCH OF THE THE TERM "BEST SPOT PLAYS" (THERE'S THAT TERM AGAIN).

I WAS SERIOUSLY SEARCHING FOR PLAYS TO ADD TO MY FORTHCOMING E-BOOK ON, YES----HANDICAPPING SPOT PLAYS------AND ALMOST BROKE DOWN INTO TEARS: THERE WAS MY LITTLE NOTHING, MESS OF A SITE, THE ONE I HAD WORKED SO HARD ON............WORKED LITERALLY ALL NIGHT THE FIRST NIGHT--- DETERMINED TO GET THIS META TAG/KEY WORD THING DOWN ---AND BE A SUCCESS IF I HAD TO DO WHATEVER IT TOOK----THERE WAS MY VERY OWN SITE WWW.PACE-VIEW.COM WHICH DIDN'T EXIST 3 WEEKS AGO, #7 ON THE 1ST PAGE IN THE GOOGLE SEARCH OF THE TERM "BEST SPOT PLAYS" !!! (IT'S A VERY "KEY" HORSERACING TERM")

AS I SAID--I ALMOST CRIED! IT IS THE GREATEST FEELING IN THE WORLD, THOSE SMALL VICTORIES. WELL, THIS WAS A STUNNING VICTORY TO ME!

AT THAT MOMENT, I KNEW I COULD WORK HARD, NEVER EVER GIVE UP, AND I WOULD BE A SUCCESS

GREG BANNER

AKA NorCalGreg

Oakland, Ca.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:33 AM   #934
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Now Del Mar is getting into the act....where is my *asterisk man? LOL we have a play called the *asterisk play--one guy is supposed to be looking out for them--he missed this one --it was also a top power pick GIVING IT LIKE 4 ANGLES. S' all right it only paid $26....not like it was $30.00

Attached Images
File Type: png DEL MAR 3RD.PNG (61.1 KB, 305 views)
Old 07-22-2016, 11:02 AM   #935
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

ATTN: ATTN:

ANYONE THAT HAS PURCHASED PACE VIEW AND YOU MAY NOT HAVE THAT LATEST VERSION--THE WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO RIGHT CLICK--AND THEN RIGHT CLICK AGAIN ON "PROPERTIES" AND IT SHOULD SAY PACE VIEW 10.4

THAT IS THE VERY LAST STATE-OF-THE-ART VERSION OF THE PROGRAM.

IF IT DOESN'T SAY VERSION 10.4--AND YOU WOULD LIKE THIS FINAL VERSION--SEND ME AN E-MAIL: NORCALGREG@USA.COM YOU WILL GET A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION ASAP.

WE ARE GOING BOTH BARRELS WITH PACE VIEW--EBAY IS NEXT AT AN UNDETERMINED PRICE POINT--BUT THE SOFTWARE WILL ALWAYS BE $35.00 HERE ON PACE ADVANTAGE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOU CONTINUED SUPPORT. YOU GUYS AND PA MIKE HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC --NCG
Old 07-22-2016, 12:18 PM   #936
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

SARATOGA 7/22

I didn't notice my last "smokes and beer" horses had actually hit 2 of 7- until I looked at my Twinspires acct--I thought I went 0 for the day. That's not GOOD because the two winners were maybe around $4 & $5 dollars, but hell, you're still in the game.

So it's official---SMOKES & BEER bets live on. These are your standard PACE VIEW SELECTIONS..not S & B bets I personally can't see how these won't be profitable, but I've said that before. Any other PAVE VIEW USERS--There are some nice exactas..some speed splays, some other spot plays--post 'em up!

This is what I got Straight up win bets--with a PICK 3 STARTING IN THE 8TH 3/5/5 FOR A $5 BILL

SARATOGA

3RD CHIP IT 2-1

5TH ANNIE ROCKS 6-1

8TH LIGHTNING DOVE 8-1 ✔

9TH ANCIENT SECRET 7-2 ✔

10TH MARKET STRENGTH 5-2 ✔

Good luck

-NCG
Old 07-23-2016, 05:40 AM   #937
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Pace View Top 2 Saratoga

Did a little bit of capping yesterday....all I really did was weigh the pros and cons of the top power picks vs the rest of the field--pretty easy and still went 3 for 5. Missed my late pick 3--had no business being in that 2yo race in the 8th, betting LIGHTNING DOVE. There wasn't enough info even though he was a top PN. Should have passed in hindsight, and bet just the 9th and 10th--and doubled them up.

I'll let Pace View take over the Handicapping today. Some nice longshots rated high---so we'll see what happens.

Attached Images
File Type: png saratoga.PNG (24.7 KB, 266 views)
Old 07-23-2016, 06:27 AM   #938
timtam

Greg,

Please explain the * on horse 1 in race 2, the 1 in the 6th etc.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:20 PM   #939
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtam
Greg,

Please explain the * on horse 1 in race 2, the 1 in the 6th etc.
This is just my own simple program for posting up the top plays, instead of having to type them all up--the asterisk horses just to let me know they're speed horses without opening up the program.

*I couldn't fit the 1st race in----MONEY CHANGER was the top pick

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-23-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:36 PM   #940
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Thought PV would at least hold it's own @ Saratoga.....gawd today was bad. I always tell customers who ask---don't ever play Gulfstream, the program totally blows at any track in FLA, for some reason.

So I just gave a courtesy look at the top Power Numbers Per Race @ GPX here's what I find:

Attached Images
File Type: png GPX TOP PICKS.PNG (17.4 KB, 219 views)
Old 07-24-2016, 03:11 AM   #941
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Exactas Anyone

I had this entire rambling history of my drug abuse and how I hit this monster exacta--and didn't have a wallet so couldn't claim it--but didn't care blah blah.

Somehow my screen went blank and just like that--it was gone. Not the exacta, my story just now-- oh well. I've told it all before....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg EXACTA TEMPLATE11.jpg (96.3 KB, 219 views)
Old 07-24-2016, 09:12 AM   #942
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
I had this entire rambling history of my drug abuse and how I hit this monster exacta--and didn't have a wallet so couldn't claim it--but didn't care blah blah.

After you finish your ranting , the Mushroom Man is waiting for you outside..he has some good shit..
Old 07-24-2016, 02:45 PM   #943
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57
After you finish your ranting , the Mushroom Man is waiting for you outside..he has some good shit..

You watch your profanity on the Sabbath....which reminds me of something.

How can Black Sabbath--in WAR PIGS..rhyme the word "masses" with the same word?

Weren't there general rules of song lyrics--even in the most hard-core mind-blown metal-jams of the day?

Generals gathered in their masses,

just like witches at black masses

But....after IRON MAN, all is forgiven
Old 07-24-2016, 08:21 PM   #944
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

PACE VIEW ROCKS THE HOUSE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg

Somehow my screen went blank and just like that--it was gone. Not the exacta, my story just now-- oh well. I've told it all before....

This is the post you've all been waiting for....

Attached Images
File Type: gif EXACTA TEMPLATE11.gif (93.9 KB, 148 views)
Old 07-25-2016, 08:21 AM   #945
biggestal99

well I take the opposite view of Paceview, If high power numbers win, than It stands to reason low numbers lose.

Been have good success laying low power numbers to lose at both Woodbine and Monmouth since purchasing PV.

Been stealing money from those BF bots. :-)

Love outsmarting computer betting programs with highly accurate handicapping software.

I post my lays next weekend.

Allan
Closed Thread