Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:04 AM   #871
coachv30

ROIs are gonna differ from one individual to the next depending on how and which factors of the the data are being interpreted....are we talking BEST BET, PRIME POWER, ETC.....the other factor is betting strategy and ticket structure....the list goes on.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:19 AM   #872
Southbaygent
TomT

Yeah just don't deed the trolls...they go away

Old 07-19-2016, 02:01 AM   #873
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachv30
ROIs are gonna differ from one individual to the next depending on how and which factors of the the data are being interpreted....are we talking BEST BET, PRIME POWER, ETC.....the other factor is betting strategy and ticket structure....the list goes on.

Yes indeed, coach. I'm watching your spot play thread since I'm putting together a spot-play E-book--I'm hunting spot plays to poach.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:10 AM   #874
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southbaygent
Yeah just don't feed the trolls...they go away
My spell check took care of your lack of spell check Tom . Say...don't you have a gold earring like that troll?

I know you probably took off by now---I'll shoot you an e-mail. Answer at your convenience.--NCG
Old 07-19-2016, 02:46 AM   #875
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Is this poor run you're reminding us of often lately, accomplished using Pace-View? It sounds to me like you aren't sure. I'd like to know for sure.
He could have simply said, "Light that was not from pace view", instead of overreacting and calling me a troll. His overreaction tells me all I need to know as a potential customer. If he was confident in his product he would not react that way. Anyone who has confidence in their product does not go off the deep end from a losing streak.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:05 AM   #876
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
He could have simply said, "Light that was not from pace view", instead of overreacting and calling me a troll. His overreaction tells me all I need to know as a potential customer. If he was confident in his product he would not react that way. Anyone who has confidence in their product does not go off the deep end from a losing streak.

LOL.....will you stop with the "potential customer" crap and the dime store psychology. I get it---you are NOT going to buy PACE VIEW ...DAMN NOW MY KIDS CAN'T GO TO COLLEGE!

Are we done here finally? So maybe people that are REALLY interested in my program can see what it's about? Thank you.

The hallmark of the troll is..he ...has..to..get..the...last..word...in

prove me wrong--since I pay to advertise I HAVE to be here--you don't.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:27 AM   #877
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Is it proven these earlier picks you are so fond of quoting were picks from his software? As I recall, NCG has posted runs using a bunch of different methods, including other people's software.

Is this poor run you're reminding us of often lately, accomplished using Pace-View? It sounds to me like you aren't sure. I'd like to know for sure.

As for EMD, yeah, he's being a complete troll...that nobody can deny.

He is sitting here posting with an obvious anti-software bias, which is just plain stupid. Especially since he has never used your program, never wants to use your program, but for some reason, wants to waste time bashing your program. At least Light is basing his complaints on some numbers posted here...but numbers he seems uncertain where they came from. Maybe we can clarify before we start accusing Light of being a troll. But with EMD, in this instance, there is no doubt.

It smacks of jealousy to me...and if I didn't have it on good authority that EMD is legit in what he says about his wagering prowess, I would never believe he was telling us the truth about himself...he is that rare being who can win at the races, and sound like a total wannabe. Congrats EMD...but nothing to be proud of.
I am not sure if you are just protecting your advertiser but I completely disagree. I have not said a word to NCG about his product since I asked him 2 questions and he hated me for it.

I was not trolling when i said my 2 cents yesterday. He attacked a poster and in doing so brought me up (with yet another attack).

What did you expect me to do? Not reply or defend myself?

After seeing NCGs business acumen , you're right , I want nothing to do with his software.

1 Month ago, I was curious as I wanted to see if my detailed trip notes could be incorporated into a software program.

I'm disappointed that you dont see all this.

Regardless, I'll stay out of these threads as long as I'm not attacked in them.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:31 AM   #878
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
You don't follow your own advice. You're constantly talking about your picks. Which is fine. That's what this place is for.

Why are you shitting all over an authorized advertiser, with absolutely no good reason. His software has gotten plenty of good response from a great number of regulars here. Why do you shit all over them too? Are they all shills? Are they liars? Or are they sycophants as you like to constantly remind us? What's wrong with you? Mr. big winner. Yeah, we know. So why not follow your own advice?
I'm constantly giving out picks? You have got to be kidding.

No where near the truth. I suggest you read the context of my entrance into this thread (yesterday).Then you'll see why I entered.

I'm in shock that were even having this discussion... its black and white. No grey.

Last edited by EMD4ME; 07-19-2016 at 06:32 AM.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:30 AM   #879
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Jesus....you're back already???

Dammit....I get ready to finally post in peace and here is this friggin idiot

AGAIN!!

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-19-2016 at 07:33 AM.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:35 AM   #880
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

No.

I posted on here same time as in the ban me thread. Was just replying to our leader. My 2 cents were said. Truce enacted. Have a good life

P.S. I know you don't believe me but I want you to do well (regardless of blank). We need more horseplayers betting more money.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:55 AM   #881
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

This was a LONE SPEED spot play winner from a couple days ago @ Monmouth.

A customer just let me know about this..I hadn't even seen it. An older gentleman who had recently bought the program told me his didn't work--every time he pressed it nothing happened.

Well, I told him that's because there hasn't been any LONE SPEED plays yet. I guess he found one! I always say.. bet them at 10-1+ if you have the patience

Attached Images
File Type: png lonespeed monmouth.PNG (60.3 KB, 134 views)
Old 07-19-2016, 07:56 AM   #882
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Look...Im not gonna go ballistic....just leave me alone I'll leave you alone

deal?

I got another scintillating post to make

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-19-2016 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-19-2016, 08:11 AM   #883
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
That's interesting phraseology. Don't think anyone went off the deep end.

I think you both need to reflect on how you're communicating to each other.

There are many positive posts from customers about not only how well he treats customers or potential customers, but also about the product itself...and I can assure you they can't all be from shills....
Old 07-19-2016, 08:22 AM   #884
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
I'm constantly giving out picks? You have got to be kidding.

No where near the truth. I suggest you read the context of my entrance into this thread (yesterday).Then you'll see why I entered.

I'm in shock that were even having this discussion... its black and white. No grey.
You semi-regularly post about your scores...is what I was getting at.
Old 07-19-2016, 08:29 AM   #885
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I'll put up the Best Bets @ Presque since there's one good looking horse in the

bunch @ 4-1 SILVERBULLETAPPEAL in the 4th race. You usually see a little

lower power numbers on Poly, this one is over 300, with really nice pace figs.

There's another two horses in the 7th over 300, but both are sure to be well-bet

Before I post that up...here's a couple for your smokes and beer money @ PARX:

1ST CAGED 5/2
8TH RED HOT RANDY 3-1

GOOD LUCK --NCG

Attached Images
File Type: png Presque.PNG (50.7 KB, 125 views)
Closed Thread