Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-27-2022, 04:30 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,686
We live in a fake democracy

No shit...

__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 04:34 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,686
I told you demonrats that the pushback will be hell...

The SC's ruling on abortion this summer and what just happened in Italy is just the start.

It's good to see elections in Italy aren't as rigged as the USA.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-27-2022 at 04:36 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 04:40 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,686
Read it and weep dems...

Quote:
MELONI: Why is the family an enemy? Why is the family so frightening? There is a single answer to all these questions. Because it defines us. Because it is our identity. Because everything that defines us is now an enemy for those who like us to no longer have an identity, and to simply be perfect consumer slaves. Chesterton wrote, more than a century ago…let’s see if I can find it… "Fires will be kindled to testify that two and two make four. Swords will be drawn to prove that leaves are green in the summer. That time has arrived. We are ready. Thank you

So that's the person who is being described all over American television, including on channels they should know better as "far right." That's far right, really? Because she acknowledges that American families are under attack. Of course, they are. You think it's accidental? No, and she explains why and it's simple. If you want to establish totalitarian control over a country, of course you have to destroy the family first, because nobody with deep family loyalty, the one thing every person should have, no one who has that will ever pledge absolute obedience to a politician. Why would you?

So, if you want absolute obedience, you have to sever family ties and that's why state schools brainwash your children with values that you despise and then instruct your children to turn you in as a thought criminal if you object. That's happening. It's not your imagination and it's happening for a reason. Wokeness is not just a political ideology. It's not just something annoying that emerged on college campuses that we can ignore. It's a state religion that supplants actual religion, which is also being destroyed. There's a reason the strip bars and the liquor stores and the weed dispensary stayed open under COVID, but the churches didn't.

If you can't draw the connection between those dots, you're missing it, but Meloni didn't miss it. She understands it perfectly. Watch.


MELONI: Only a few months ago, European Union bureaucrats brought a document hundreds of pages long, telling us that in order to be inclusive, we had to exclude all references to Christmas. Jesus, Mary and all Christian names were to be removed from all official communication. Will we surrender in front of this? No, we will not. We will fight it. We will find it standing tall.

So, they hate your family, they hate your religion, and you don't actually have to put up with it because it's a democracy, and you're supposed to be in charge, you being the population. That's a radical message? God, family, country. That's not radical. It's hard to imagine a more wholesome message, a more pro-human platform. Fascists don't believe in God because God is a rival to their power.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-27-2022 at 05:22 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 05:08 AM   #4
TJDave
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,997
MELONI: Only a few months ago, European Union bureaucrats brought a document hundreds of pages long, telling us that in order to be inclusive, we had to exclude all references to Christmas. Jesus, Mary and all Christian names were to be removed from all official communication. Will we surrender in front of this? No, we will not. We will fight it. We will find it standing tall.

Good luck with that.

Religion is dying a slow, steady death.
__________________
ďI donít hate Donald Trump. I hate you for voting for him, for not having intelligence.Ē

Howard Stern
TJDave is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 05:23 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,686
Tucker is a wise man:

"Fascists don't believe in God because God is a rival to their power."
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 07:54 AM   #6
pandy
Registered User
 
pandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA.
Posts: 7,341
The left wing's media response to Meloni's election win in Italy is so predictable. This is their new mantra, people who want freedom, safe streets, and tend to believe in God are dangerous. Pathetic.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 08:54 AM   #7
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Western NY
Posts: 3,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
MELONI: Only a few months ago, European Union bureaucrats brought a document hundreds of pages long, telling us that in order to be inclusive, we had to exclude all references to Christmas. Jesus, Mary and all Christian names were to be removed from all official communication. Will we surrender in front of this? No, we will not. We will fight it. We will find it standing tall.

Good luck with that.

Religion is dying a slow, steady death.

But it's not dying a natural death, it is being killed.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 09:43 AM   #8
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 22,987
i disagree with everyone here. i see more and more people going to churches all the time and more than once a week, and its mostly younger people.

there are stunning results in politics as well these days. in the Rio Grande they elected a gal that migrated here from Mexico. her whole message is the same as the Italian woman, GOD, FAMILY and COUNTRY.

it seems to me that is a winning argument for the time being until some ugly war pops up

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/06/u...publicans.html
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 09:49 AM   #9
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
MELONI: Only a few months ago, European Union bureaucrats brought a document hundreds of pages long, telling us that in order to be inclusive, we had to exclude all references to Christmas. Jesus, Mary and all Christian names were to be removed from all official communication. Will we surrender in front of this? No, we will not. We will fight it. We will find it standing tall.

Good luck with that.

Religion is dying a slow, steady death.
You couldn't be more wrong! While the "civilized-industrialized" West has become more corrupt and depraved over the last century or so, the irrefutable fact is that Christianity is growing leaps and bounds in third world countries. And this is not surprising, as Paul wrote:

1 Cor 1:26-30
26 For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble; 27 but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, 28 and the base things of the world and the despised, God has chosen , the things that are not, that He might nullify the things that are, 29 that no man should boast before God.
NASB

You see...the "wise, the mighty and noble" of the West, God has passed over -- at least for now and has chosen the "foolish, the weak, the base and the the despised" things of downtrodden third world countries.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 01:39 PM   #10
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,986
This is a note I got from my cousin last night. He left the US to live in Italy a number of years back after he met a woman from there and got married. I asked what he thought of the election.


Quote:
Cautiously optimistic. In Italy the population and the political spectrum in general is different than ours. When they refer to her as extreme right, for us that means center right on some things and center left on others. So she's about as much of a centrist as you can get in Italy right now from an American point of view. Of course in the world today, you're either far left or you're a fascist, so the world is making sure she's painted as a want-to-be-dictator. The whole thing feels very familiar.
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 03:35 PM   #11
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 14,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Read it and weep dems...
I just read the European Commission has withdrawn that document, claiming it was a rough draft. How about because it was stupid. Now I agree there should not be religious displays in public places. Iím ambivalent about Happy Holidays vs Merry Christmas. You do you. Iím not offended and I donít feel excluded if I see a sign wishing everyone a Happy Hanukkah. I just silently say thank you and move on.

I am much more pro family than Georgia Meloni. I am for the family if it has a mom and dad, or two dads or two moms or a single mom or a single dad, or if the children are gay or straight, transgender or any variant.

I am and always have been a practicing Roman Catholic but I honor and respect all religions. But not the perversions of those religions we have seen lately. Yeah, Iím talking to you Franklin Graham and to you Boxcar.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 03:41 PM   #12
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 14,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Tucker is a wise man:

"Fascists don't believe in God because God is a rival to their power."
Notably secular countries like Spain and Italy definitely agree with this statement...

The fact people rely on this man for information is absolutely terrifying.
__________________
Dumbest timeline confirmed...
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 04:02 PM   #13
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,986
Truth is not terrifying.

Leftists, Marxists, Communists, Socialists, the corrupt bought and paid for mainstream US media, a senile president, a politicized and corrupt FBI and DOJ, global institutions that mandate down to independent countries, The European Union, arrogant soulless sociopaths like Bill Gates, George Soros, and Klaus Schwab, intrinsically evil totalitarian prime ministers like Justin Trudeau and Jacinda Ardern, The World Economic Forum, Pfizer & Moderna, the CDC, FDA, and NIH, liars engaging in and hiding GOF research like Anthony Fauci...

Those are the terrifying developments in our world today.
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-27-2022 at 04:13 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 04:18 PM   #14
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 14,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Truth is not terrifying.

Leftists, Marxists, Communists, Socialists, the corrupt bought and paid for mainstream US media, a senile president, a politicized and corrupt FBI and DOJ, global institutions that mandate down to independent countries, The European Union, arrogant soulless sociopaths like Bill Gates, George Soros, and Klaus Schwab, intrinsically evil totalitarian prime ministers like Justin Trudeau and Jacinda Ardern, The World Economic Forum, Pfizer & Moderna, the CDC, FDA, and NIH, liars engaging in and hiding GOF research like Anthony Fauci...

Those are the terrifying developments in our world today.
Interesting you left out Fascists.

I bet you're a blast at family reunions.
__________________
Dumbest timeline confirmed...
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 04:39 PM   #15
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 18,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Interesting you left out Fascists.

I bet you're a blast at family reunions.
I'm unaware of any in the world right now.

Even your favorite pinnata Mt Putin is an ex commie.
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.