Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-14-2021, 03:33 PM   #316
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Is being called a "Fruitcake" worse than being referred to as a racist and a bigot? Yet, you expressed no indignation toward the Fruitcake?
I don't understand. You called Waquoit a "bigot" previously...did you receive any "indignation" from me?
Old 01-14-2021, 03:34 PM   #317
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I have a NEWS FLASH for you Mr. Slow.

Not many minds have really changed on Trump...even after last week.
It’s a process. It took ten years to defeat the tea party.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/23/polit...ing/index.html
Old 01-14-2021, 04:36 PM   #318
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I don't understand. You called Waquoit a "bigot" previously...did you receive any "indignation" from me?
What you don't understand is that my response to Waguoit was an in-kind counterpunch to his remark. I don't deserve your indignation without you first scorning Waguoit.

If my memory serves me correctly, I have been nothing but a counterpuncher on this site, when it comes to name-calling, be it toward public figures or members here.

In fact, I see most right-leaning Conservatives as being counterpunchers, including the President. I admire the wisdom of counterpunchers.

Waguoit came into OT with boxing gloves on. He deserves every counterpunch HE incites.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 05:17 PM   #319
thaskalos

Quote:
What you don't understand is that my response to Waguoit was an in-kind counterpunch to his remark. I don't deserve your indignation without you first scorning Waguoit.

If my memory serves me correctly, I have been nothing but a counterpuncher on this site, when it comes to name-calling, be it toward public figures or members here.

In fact, I see most right-leaning Conservatives as being counterpunchers, including the President. I admire the wisdom of counterpunchers.

Waguoit came into OT with boxing gloves on. He deserves every counterpunch HE incites.
I am confused. What "indignation" have you gotten from me? You asked me a confusing question about me not showing "indignation" towards PA-Mike's "Fruitcake" remark. "Is being called a 'Fruitcake' worse than being called a racist or a bigot"...you asked me. And all I replied was that I also didn't show any indignation towards your "bigot" remark to Waquoit. The fact that I showed no indignation to either "Fruitcake" or 'bigot' somehow means that I'm now showing "indignation" to YOU? I don't get it.

You say that Waquoit came into OT with boxing gloves on. I agree. And now that Waquoit has gotten a better look at our OT forum...I'm sure that his next visit here will find him with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

Lastly...your comment that most of our right-leaning brethren here are "counterpunchers" is too ridiculous to deserve a response. Even when the supposed "instigators" stop posting here...your "right-leaning counterpunchers" start goading then into returning...so they could have someone here to fight with. "Where are all the liberal replies?"...your "counterpunchers" here typically ask.

Last edited by thaskalos; 01-14-2021 at 05:23 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 05:31 PM   #320
steveb

Quote:
You don't have to convince me. I am the one who predicted that you would never leave from here...remember?

what happened to Hcap?
steveb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 05:32 PM   #321
formula_2002
what an easy game.

ROSEBUD

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 05:34 PM   #322
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveb View Post
what happened to Hcap?
He is banned from here...because he wasn't "polite" enough.
Old 01-14-2021, 05:47 PM   #323
steveb

Quote:
He is banned from here...because he wasn't "polite" enough.

thanks.
so PA bans somebody that is far more reserved than he himself is?
he has been ranting like a madman ever since your election.
can he not ban himself too!!

so now, that loopy loop boxhead, won't honour his bet either?
Old 01-14-2021, 05:51 PM   #324
thaskalos

Quote:
thanks.

Yes, Boxcar doesn't feel that he lost the bet...because Hcap isn't here to collect.
Old 01-14-2021, 05:56 PM   #325
steveb

Quote:
Yes, Boxcar doesn't feel that he lost the bet...because Hcap isn't here to collect.

Well, what more could you expect from your average, delusional, Boxhead?
Old 01-14-2021, 06:12 PM   #326
boxcar

Quote:
Well, what more could you expect from your average, delusional, Boxhead?
Let's say I bet you $100. on the outcome of some future event. The event comes to pass, I lose but you're nowhere to be found because you're too busy pushing up daises from the hole in the ground in which you were buried. Am I still obligated to pay off the bet to you that I lost? And to whom?
Old 01-14-2021, 06:17 PM   #327
MargieRose

Quote:
I am confused. You asked me a confusing question about me not showing "indignation" towards PA-Mike's "Fruitcake" remark. "Is being called a 'Fruitcake' worse than being called a racist or a bigot"...you asked me. And all I replied was that I also didn't show any indignation towards your "bigot" remark to Waquoit. The fact that I showed no indignation to either "Fruitcake" or 'bigot' somehow means that I'm now showing "indignation" to YOU? I don't get it.*

You say that Waquoit came into OT with boxing gloves on. I agree. And now that Waquoit has gotten a better look at our OT forum...I'm sure that his next visit here will find him with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

Lastly...your comment that most of our right-leaning brethren here** are "counterpunchers" is too ridiculous to deserve a response. Even when the supposed "instigators" stop posting here...your "right-leaning counterpunchers" start goading then into returning...so they could have someone here to fight with. "Where are all the liberal replies?"...your "counterpunchers" here typically ask.
*I was suggesting that your veiled, in my opinion, indignation towards PA Mike's "Fruitcake" term was misplaced.

**No, again, you misunderstand. It's not necessarily the "brethren" here...but definitely the majority of the "brethren" across the whole country of right-wingers, in general. Of the 74+ million right-wingers, most are not posting on message boards. Among those who are not, it would generally take a provocation of some sort first before responding with a counterpunch. At least, for now.
Old 01-14-2021, 06:22 PM   #328
MargieRose

Quote:
thanks.

Old 01-14-2021, 06:28 PM   #329
thaskalos

Quote:
*I was suggesting that your veiled, in my opinion, indignation towards PA Mike's "Fruitcake" term was misplaced.
Then you phrased your #314 post wrongly. "Yet you expressed no indignation toward the Fruitcake?"...you wrote.
Old 01-14-2021, 06:33 PM   #330
thaskalos

Quote:
**No, again, you misunderstand. It's not necessarily the "brethren" here...but definitely the majority of the "brethren" across the whole country of right-wingers, in general. Of the 74+ million right-wingers, most are not posting on message boards. Among those who are not, it would generally take a provocation of some sort first before responding with a counterpunch. At least, for now.
You were not necessarily talking about the right-leaners here...and most of the 74+ million right-wingers are not posting on message boards. And yet...you presume to know that most of them are "counterpunchers".

Did you tell me once that you were a "lawyer", Margie? I hope not...for the sake of your clients.