Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-12-2021, 01:23 PM   #286
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
You mentioned concentration camps and wrong think. You own those words not me. I'll always welcome a civil discussion about trump, who is my singular focus here.
yes, to put Republicans and Trump supporters into...that's what YOUR end goal is, whether you think so or not.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:24 PM   #287
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You mentioned concentration camps and wrong think.
This is exactly where the left wants conservatives (who WRONG THINK) to be placed.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:31 PM   #288
boxcar

Quote:
My response. As far as the election goes , I'll go with U.S. congress and the 50 states that certified the election
. You do realize that some republicans won dont you. If you are looking for a hcap clone, you are in the wrong pew. Keep looking.
Yup....just follow the crowd. Sounds like a plan.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:40 PM   #289
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
With Hcap not here to collect on the bet, how is it that I'm still obligated to pay it? Did I make the bet with the entire forum or with just Hcap?

Furthermore, assuming Biden is in fact inaugurated on the 20th, don't Hcap and I still win, since the object behind the wager was to be rid of one another? (It's no fault of mine that Hcap acted imprudently, thereby provoking PA to take disciplinary action.)
You don't have to convince me. I am the one who predicted that you would never leave from here...remember?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 02:47 PM   #290
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Yup....just follow the crowd. Sounds like a plan.
I'm following the law. I dont always agree with it, but I follow it.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 02:55 PM   #291
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You don't have to convince me. I am the one who predicted that you would never leave from here...remember?
But little did you know under what circumstances.

Hcap is just the typical radical leftist -- always angry. Always outraged. Always finding something wrong with America. So all this pent-up hatred and anger got the best of him and resulted in his expulsion from the forum.

But look at the two bright sides: Hcap got what he want, as did I.

P.S. What I said about Hcap will continue to characterize radical Dimwits, even though, presumably, they won this election big. The Dimwit Party will still be the party of hate and anger...and death, even in their "victory".
Old 01-12-2021, 03:26 PM   #292
thaskalos

Quote:
But little did you know under what circumstances.

Hcap is just the typical radical leftist -- always angry. Always outraged. Always finding something wrong with America. So all this pent-up hatred and anger got the best of him and resulted in his expulsion from the forum.

But look at the two bright sides: Hcap got what he want, as did I.

P.S. What I said about Hcap will continue to characterize radical Dimwits, even though, presumably, they won this election big. The Dimwit Party will still be the party of hate and anger...and death, even in their "victory".
Hcap may have drifted off the deep end...but he was needed in a place like this. This isn't a "horse racing board", no matter how often the administrator here likes to categorize it as such. The racing days of this board have long been dead and gone. This is now just a political board...and a political board needs differences of opinion in order to sustain interest. No Hcap, no HorsesForCourses, no FantasticDan, no Elytraveller...there is barely anyone here for you guys to disagree with any more. Even ReplayRandall won't be able to find an argument here anymore...can you imagine that? Formula, PhantomOnTour, TJDave, and I are the only regular dissenting voices left here...and we are poor replacements for the voices that have already been silenced. You can't keep arguments going with the likes of us.

Hcap was hated here, true...but he was a much-needed commodity, IMO. He was what Satan is to the Christian Church. A despised figure without whom the Church would be out of business.

Last edited by thaskalos; 01-12-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:39 PM   #293
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Since everyone was already accusing me of banning anyone who disagrees, I figured...hey...why the hell not? Good idea!

Only took me 21 years to listen.

Now you're finally seeing what everyone has talked about for decades, but wasn't actually true until now.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:46 PM   #294
boxcar

Quote:
Hcap may have drifted off the deep end...but he was needed in a place like this. This isn't a "horse racing board", no matter how often the administrator here likes to categorize it as such. The racing days of this board have long been dead and gone. This is now just a political board...and a political board needs differences of opinion in order to sustain interest. No Hcap, no HorsesForCourses, no FantasticDan, no Elytraveller...there is barely anyone here for you guys to disagree with any more. Even ReplayRandall won't be able to find an argument here anymore...can you imagine that? Formula, PhantomOnTour, TJDave, and I are the only dissenting voices left here...and we are poor replacements for the voices that have already been silenced. You can't keep arguments going with the likes of us.

Hcap was hated here, true...but he was a much-needed commodity, IMO. He was what Satan is to the Christian Church. A despised figure without whom the Church would be out of business.
Jesus' Church will survive just fine, thank you, in Christ's eternal Kingdom, without Satan. Having said that, though, it is telling that you compare him to the Father of Lies; for Hcap was without doubt intimately familiar with lying.

P.S. Mosty must be feeling dejected, rejected and unrespected since you excluded him from the above Group of Four.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:47 PM   #295
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Since everyone was already accusing me of banning anyone who disagrees, I figured...hey...why the hell not? Good idea!

Only took me 21 years to listen.

Now you're finally seeing what everyone has talked about for decades, but wasn't actually true until now.
It's your show.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:49 PM   #296
thaskalos

Quote:
Jesus' Church will survive just fine, thank you, in Christ's eternal Kingdom, without Satan. Having said that, though, it is telling that you compare him to the Father of Lies; for Hcap was without doubt intimately familiar with lying.

P.S. Mosty must be feeling dejected, rejected and unrespected since you excluded him from the above Group of Four.
I changed that to "regular dissenting voices". Mosty, to my chagrin, has relegated himself to part-time status.

Last edited by thaskalos; 01-12-2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:57 PM   #297
boxcar

Quote:
I said "regular dissenting voices". Mosty, to my chagrin, has relegated himself to part-time status.
It would be easy to change Mosty's status to regular; just pump some Milk of Magnesia into him, and then practice long distance social distancing.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:00 PM   #298
formula_2002
what an easy game.

If true, this is a breath of fresh air

"Breaking News: Senator Mitch McConnell is said to believe President Trump committed impeachable offenses, and to be pleased Democrats are moving to impeach him.:

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 06:35 PM   #299
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
If true, this is a breath of fresh air

"Breaking News: Senator Mitch McConnell is said to believe President Trump committed impeachable offenses, and to be pleased Democrats are moving to impeach him.:
Once you make Trump and all his supporters and the people who voted for him RADIOACTIVE, it's much easier to toss them into the dump of a concentration camp...
Old 01-12-2021, 07:57 PM   #300
fast4522

Quote:
Hcap may have drifted off the deep end...but he was needed in a place like this. This isn't a "horse racing board", no matter how often the administrator here likes to categorize it as such. The racing days of this board have long been dead and gone. This is now just a political board...and a political board needs differences of opinion in order to sustain interest. No Hcap, no HorsesForCourses, no FantasticDan, no Elytraveller...there is barely anyone here for you guys to disagree with any more. Even ReplayRandall won't be able to find an argument here anymore...can you imagine that? Formula, PhantomOnTour, TJDave, and I are the only regular dissenting voices left here...and we are poor replacements for the voices that have already been silenced. You can't keep arguments going with the likes of us.

No place on earth has a need for his type, I really don't care about the name calling. Everywhere you go today it is common, but when you impute a good man's reputation suggesting that he is a racist when clearly not we all suffer a serious hit.

ReplayRandall just back from his regular hiatus does not look for an argument here and will often surprise with the middle of the road response, something many might try instead of the ostrich head in the sand mode.

Finally this IS a "horse racing board", much better than you give it credit.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply