Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 12-23-2020, 05:22 PM   #1
Thebart

2m2p.com

Anyone know if the version of 2m2p Racetrack Pro that you download from the 2m2p website is different than the one RPM is selling? I ask because the actual 2m2p site has a link to download the software. The RPM site states no downloads are necessary. I am wondering if the RPM "version" is like BetMix with the application being strictly on-line without any download of a program required..

Any info appreciated
Thebart is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-23-2020, 08:25 PM   #2
lefty359

I never knew of any RPM prgm that ran on any data but bris.
lefty359 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-24-2020, 12:52 AM   #3
Thebart

MORE INFO ON 2M2P

As I understand it the program utilizes Equibase data. But you don't have to buy it. It's built into your 2m2p.com account which is licensed on an annual basis for a one-time fee.

But this is not really a handicapping program as much as it is a past performance program. It takes more than a hundred+ data points about each horse in a race, formats and displays the data in ways you can turn on and turn off factors.

You can see it at 2m2p.com . They even have the manual there which you can download. It's all very interesting although sometimes I wonder if too much data only confuses things.
Thebart is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: