Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 05-06-2017, 09:58 PM   #16
TheOracle

As of yesterday the Morning Line 5/2's have won 3 of their last 6 races over a wet surface at Belmont after a gap of 9 races in a row without a win going back to October 23rd 2016

I will continue to keep track of the gaps between wins regarding the Morning Line 5/2's in this situation

Once the win percentage hovers at close to 30% I will do like Kramer and ....sell sell sell.... and get off of the train before it drowns me hopefully leaving with a profit
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2017, 10:25 AM   #17
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Well the only winner for the day was #1 Bustin It and with today's losses it really ate into the profits from opening day

However, I will still keep an eye on the Morning Line 2/1's since their win percentage is still over 30% once it falls below that it is time to move on to another streak

Unbelievable how #6 Tickled Pink lost in a 3 horse race

*I had to put a value for the place position for #6 Tickled Pink

Congratulations to those who saw the #1 Bustin It play and were able to make a profit!!!

We will continue with the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt at Belmont until the win percentage goes toward 30%

So any loss today will put the win percentage at around 30% in which case we abandon ship until there is another winless streak

Here are the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt at Belmont for today

4th race
#3 No Need to Appeal

8th race
#4 Noholdingback Bear

Let's see if any of these can get a win today!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 05-07-2017 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:47 AM   #18
TheOracle

Quote:
We will continue with the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt at Belmont until the win percentage goes toward 30%

So any loss today will put the win percentage at around 30% in which case we abandon ship until there is another winless streak

4th race
#3 No Need to Appeal

8th race
#4 Noholdingback Bear

Correction 1 out of 2 losses today would put the Morning Line win percentage at 41%

However 2 losses will put the win percentage at 33% in which case we abandon ship
Old 05-07-2017, 08:40 PM   #19
TheOracle

Quote:

4th race
#3 No Need to Appeal

8th race
#4 Noholdingback Bear

My quest for back to back wins has eluded me in relation to this trend

However, with the win by #3 No Need to Appeal it keeps the overall win percentage at 41% for the Morning Line 2/1's and the payout of $19.60 across the board is not too shabby so I will not complain!!!

It also keeps the returns profitable so right now you're getting a 24% return on your money per $2 win wager on the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt since opening day at Belmont

The Morning Line 2/1's have finished no worse than 2nd in 10 of their last 12 attempts

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

There were plenty of distractions this weekend so congratulations again to those who persevered and were not swayed!!!
Old 05-07-2017, 11:22 PM   #20
TheOracle

Quote:

However, with the win by #3 No Need to Appeal it keeps the overall win percentage at 41% for the Morning Line 2/1's and the payout of $19.60 across the board is not too shabby so I will not complain!!!

It also keeps the returns profitable so right now you're getting a 24% return on your money per $2 win wager on the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt since opening day at Belmont

The Morning Line 2/1's have finished no worse than 2nd in 10 of their last 12 attempts

There were plenty of distractions this weekend so congratulations again to those who persevered and were not swayed!!!
*I had to put a value for the place position for #6 Tickled Pink there was no payout for 2nd place on that day
Old 05-09-2017, 11:07 AM   #21
TheOracle

I have come across another winless streak for the Morning Line 2/1's at Belmont

The Morning Line 2/1's have been winless in Maiden Races on the Dirt for the last 8 attempts going back to October 10th 2016

I will keep a watchful eye on the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt at Belmont

Hopefully a win streak will emerge from this 0 for 8 drought!!!

The Morning Line 2/1's had been winning at a rate of 35.6% prior to the winless streak going back to May 1st, 2015

Let's see if those wins start to return for this situation!!!
Old 05-10-2017, 09:25 AM   #22
TheOracle

Quote:

There is another Morning Line 2/1 listed in the first race today at Belmont on the Dirt

1st race
#1 Saratoga Mischief

Let's see if the Morning Line 2/1's can get close to a 50% win percentage with a win today!!!

A loss today would put the win percentage at 38% at which point I will abandon ship with this situation until I see a gap of 4 or more losses between wins!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 05-10-2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:50 PM   #23
TheOracle

Quote:
There is another Morning Line 2/1 listed in the first race today at Belmont on the Dirt

1st race
#1 Saratoga Mischief

Let's see if the Morning Line 2/1's can get close to a 50% win percentage with a win today!!!

A loss today would put the win percentage at 38% at which point I will abandon ship with this situation until I see a gap of 4 or more losses between wins!!!
Well we got another one right today as #1 Saratoga Mischief came through today with the win to keep the win percentage over 40%

So the Morning Line 2/1's have been profitable since opening day at Belmont but back to back wins have been elusive and in looking at the pattern the next Morning Line 2/1 will lose

As of now, you are getting a 35% return per $2 win wager and 11 of 13 have finished no worse than 2nd

Old 05-11-2017, 09:39 AM   #24
TheOracle

Quote:
Well we got another one right today as #1 Saratoga Mischief came through today with the win to keep the win percentage over 40%

So the Morning Line 2/1's have been profitable since opening day at Belmont but back to back wins have been elusive and in looking at the pattern the next Morning Line 2/1 will lose

As of now, you are getting a 35% return per $2 win wager and 11 of 13 have finished no worse than 2nd

Here are today's Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt at Belmont

1st race
#6 Street Heat

6th race
#6 Toga Challenger

If the pattern holds it looks like #6 Street Heat should lose and #6 Toga Challenger should win

However, we have not had back to back wins from the Morning Line 2/1's in this situation on the Dirt at Belmont so maybe #6 Street Heat has a chance!!!

Let's see if one of these can get the win today!!!

Two losses here would put the win percentage at exactly 40% so we would continue watching until a 3rd loss where we will abandon ship since that would put the win percentage at 33% and violate the 40% rule!!!
Old 05-11-2017, 09:15 PM   #25
TheOracle

Quote:
Here are today's Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt at Belmont

1st race
#6 Street Heat

6th race
#6 Toga Challenger

If the pattern holds it looks like #6 Street Heat should lose and #6 Toga Challenger should win

However, we have not had back to back wins from the Morning Line 2/1's in this situation on the Dirt at Belmont so maybe #6 Street Heat has a chance!!!

Let's see if one of these can get the win today!!!

Two losses here would put the win percentage at exactly 40% so we would continue watching until a 3rd loss where we will abandon ship since that would put the win percentage at 33% and violate the 40% rule!!!
Well we got both right today as both #6 Street Heat and #6 Toga Challenger both won their respective races paying a combined $20.80 across the board

If you played both to win you got $10 per $2 wager a 150% return on your money

The overall win return is up to 51% per $2 wager had you played all of the Morning Line 2/1's to win since opening day at Belmont

We will continue with the trend until the win percentage drops close to 30%

Congratulations to those who saw the plays and were able to make a profit!!!
Old 05-12-2017, 12:19 PM   #26
TheOracle

Quote:

The Morning Line 2/1's have been winless in Maiden Races on the Dirt for the last 8 attempts going back to October 10th 2016

The Morning Line 2/1's had been winning at a rate of 35.6% prior to the winless streak going back to May 1st, 2015

I will be looking at these Morning Line 2/1's today on the Dirt at Belmont

1st race
#1 Formal Summation

3rd race
#2 Brooklyn Gerty

5th race
#1 No Hayne No Gayne

8th race
#2 Heckuvashot

However, I will be paying particular attention to #2 Brooklyn Gerty in the 3rd race today as The Morning Line 2/1's have been winless in Maiden Races on the Dirt for the last 8 attempts going back to October 10th 2016

Let's hope the Morning Line 2/1's can start a win streak in Maiden races after a winless 2016 since October 10th, for this situation on the Dirt!!!

Let's see what happens!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 05-12-2017 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:53 PM   #27
TheOracle

Quote:
I will be looking at these Morning Line 2/1's today on the Dirt at Belmont

1st race
#1 Formal Summation

3rd race
#2 Brooklyn Gerty

5th race
#1 No Hayne No Gayne

8th race
#2 Heckuvashot

However, I will be paying particular attention to #2 Brooklyn Gerty in the 3rd race today as The Morning Line 2/1's have been winless in Maiden Races on the Dirt for the last 8 attempts going back to October 10th 2016

Let's hope the Morning Line 2/1's can start a win streak in Maiden races after a winless 2016 since October 10th, for this situation on the Dirt!!!

Let's see what happens!!!
Well we got out butts handed to us today as all of the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt finished off the board they went 0 for 3 today wiping out half of the profits made from yesterday

However, as the win percentage is 44% I will continue to track them on the Dirt at Belmont

If they go 0 for the next 3 or 1 for the next 4 that will bring the win percentage down below 40% and then we abandon ship on the trend
Old 05-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #28
TheOracle

Quote:
Well we got out butts handed to us today as all of the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt finished off the board they went 0 for 3 today wiping out half of the profits made from yesterday

However, as the win percentage is 44% I will continue to track them on the Dirt at Belmont

If they go 0 for the next 3 or 1 for the next 4 that will bring the win percentage down below 40% and then we abandon ship on the trend
Correction 1 for the next 5 brings the win percentage below 40%
Old 05-13-2017, 10:57 AM   #29
TheOracle

Quote:

With the latest lost by #2 Brooklyn Gerty yesterday the winless streak for the Morning Line 2/1's has extended to 9 in a row at Belmont in Maiden races

Including 0 for 6 over a wet surface in Maiden races as well since the track will be Sloppy today

We have this Morning Line 2/1 in the 1st race today on the Dirt:
1st race
#4 Cookie Crisp

Let's see if we can snap that losing streak today in the 1st race at a wet Belmont and hopefully a new win streak will emerge!!!
Old 05-13-2017, 09:04 PM   #30
TheOracle

Quote:
With the latest lost by #2 Brooklyn Gerty yesterday the winless streak for the Morning Line 2/1's has extended to 9 in a row at Belmont in Maiden races

Including 0 for 6 over a wet surface in Maiden races as well since the track will be Sloppy today

We have this Morning Line 2/1 in the 1st race today on the Dirt:
1st race
#4 Cookie Crisp

Let's see if we can snap that losing streak today in the 1st race at a wet Belmont and hopefully a new win streak will emerge!!!
I was hoping the streak would be broken today but the winless streak continues as #4 Cookie Crisp finished 2nd

There was by far plenty of rain to ensure that racing tomorrow will be over a wet surface once again and we will see if the Morning Line 2/1's can snap the winless streak in Maiden races on the Dirt at Belmont!!!