Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-20-2021, 12:15 PM   #1
classhandicapper

He's Baaaack - Bishop Vigano

I'm just the messenger.

You can laugh at him, think he's a nut, think he's dangerous, or think he's speaking for God, but whatever you think, he doesn't hold back what he thinks.

Victims of the vaccine are being sacrificed at the alter of Moloch

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/10/...tar-of-moloch/

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-20-2021 at 12:17 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2021, 12:45 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Attached Images
File Type: png fauci.png (178.2 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Tom; 10-20-2021 at 12:46 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2021, 01:25 PM   #3
classhandicapper

I watched 30 minutes of this so far and my head almost exploded. If we sent this video to Alex Jones even he would freak out.
Old 10-20-2021, 01:46 PM   #4
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm just the messenger.

You can laugh at him, think he's a nut, think he's dangerous, or think he's speaking for God, but whatever you think, he doesn't hold back what he thinks.

Victims of the vaccine are being sacrificed at the alter of Moloch

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/10/...tar-of-moloch/
What an A$$@$#&!! I watched one minute of the video after Vigano started to speak. Vigano makes me embarrassed to be a Catholic.

He said “so called” Pandemic. It’s not so called it’s real; very real to more than four million people around the world. Of course they are not around anymore because they’re DEAD. He calls the vaccine experimental. It’s not. It’s fully approved. He claims it doesn’t impart any immunity from the virus. That is false. He says the vaccine was manufactured from material taken from aborted fetuses. He is either a liar or completely ignorant. A ten second google search would tell him that isn’t true. I guess he’s a liar.

Speaking for God??? More like he’s speaking for Satan and thinks he’s speaking for God. A common affliction among conservatives and conservative evangelicals in particular.
Old 10-20-2021, 02:04 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What an A$$@$#&!! I watched one minute of the video after Vigano started to speak. Vigano makes me embarrassed to be a Catholic.

He said “so called” Pandemic. It’s not so called it’s real; very real to more than four million people around the world. Of course they are not around anymore because they’re DEAD. He calls the vaccine experimental. It’s not. It’s fully approved. He claims it doesn’t impart any immunity from the virus. That is false. He says the vaccine was manufactured from material taken from aborted fetuses. He is either a liar or completely ignorant. A ten second google search would tell him that isn’t true. I guess he’s a liar.

Speaking for God??? More like he’s speaking for Satan and thinks he’s speaking for God. A common affliction among conservatives and conservative evangelicals in particular.
Sez the leading apologist for Fascist Fear Fuhrer Fauci.
Old 10-20-2021, 02:07 PM   #6
classhandicapper

I guess you don't like the guy.

It took less than 10 seconds for me to find this.

Quote:
Cells derived from elective abortions have been used since the 1960s to manufacture vaccines, including current vaccines against rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis A, and shingles. They have also been used to make approved drugs against diseases including hemophilia, rheumatoid arthritis, and cystic fibrosis. Now, research groups around the world are working to develop more than 130 candidate vaccines against COVID-19, according to the World Health Organization; 10 had entered human trials as of 2 June.

At least five of the candidate COVID-19 vaccines use one of two human fetal cell lines: HEK-293, a kidney cell line widely used in research and industry that comes from a fetus aborted in about 1972; and PER.C6, a proprietary cell line owned by Janssen, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, developed from retinal cells from an 18-week-old fetus aborted in 1985. Both cell lines were developed in the lab of molecular biologist Alex van der Eb at Leiden University. Two of the five vaccines have entered human trials (see table, below).

In four of the vaccines, the human fetal cells are used as miniature "factories" to generate vast quantities of adenoviruses, disabled so that they cannot replicate, that are used as vehicles to ferry genes from the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. When the adenoviruses are given as a vaccine, recipients' cells begin to produce proteins from the coronavirus, hopefully triggering a protective immune response.
https://www.science.org/content/arti...se-fetal-cells

Quote:
No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing during research and development of the mRNA vaccines, and during production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/yo...ed-fetal-cells

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-20-2021 at 02:11 PM.
Old 10-20-2021, 02:15 PM   #7
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Sez the leading apologist for Fascist Fear Fuhrer Fauci.
I'm sure he's also a fan of Pope Francis, the man that gave new meaning to the old joke "Is the Pope Catholic?".
Old 10-20-2021, 02:36 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
I'm sure he's also a fan of Pope Francis, the man that gave new meaning to the old joke "Is the Pope Catholic?".
And gave an entirely new meaning to Jesus' parable of the Good Samaritan when he recently proclaimed (essentially) that George Floyd was such a Samaritan. And he went on to say that BLM were "social poets".
Old 10-20-2021, 03:02 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
I guess you don't like the guy.

It took less than 10 seconds for me to find this.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...se-fetal-cells

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/yo...ed-fetal-cells
You conveniently left out a very important part of your second link.

Before we dig into the science, I’d like to have a word
It is true that decades ago, scientists decided to use fetal tissue to start the cell lines we use to test drugs today. However, the description of ongoing modern fetal tissue harvesting to create vaccines is dishonest sensationalism.
As a practicing Catholic, I think the moral balance of indirectly benefitting from an abortion that occurred 50 years ago in order to take a vaccine that will prevent further death in the community is a no-brainer – especially considering that so many of the over 620,000 American deaths have occurred in the most vulnerable and marginalized in our society. We need to focus on saving lives right now. We need to care for our neighbors.
The Vatican and bishops agree. The Vatican has issued clear guidance that permits Roman Catholics in good faith to receive COVID-19 vaccines that use fetal cell lines in development or production. Read the Vatican's comments on the morality of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

You also left out the scientific explanation that was an important part of that article. Fetal cells currently being used in manufacturing some vaccines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetuses. The number of lives that have been saved and the illness which has been prevented is incalculable. Abortion is legal. The Catholic Church has specifically approved the Covid-19 vaccines for its members. A few Dinosaurs are resisting.
Old 10-20-2021, 03:22 PM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I thought it was "Is the BEAR Catholic? Does the Pope.........?"
Old 10-20-2021, 03:32 PM   #11
boxcar

Quote:

Before we dig into the science, I’d like to have a word
It is true that decades ago, scientists decided to use fetal tissue to start the cell lines we use to test drugs today. However, the description of ongoing modern fetal tissue harvesting to create vaccines is dishonest sensationalism.
As a practicing Catholic, I think the moral balance of indirectly benefitting from an abortion that occurred 50 years ago in order to take a vaccine that will prevent further death in the community is a no-brainer – especially considering that so many of the over 620,000 American deaths have occurred in the most vulnerable and marginalized in our society. We need to focus on saving lives right now. We need to care for our neighbors.
The Vatican and bishops agree. The Vatican has issued clear guidance that permits Roman Catholics in good faith to receive COVID-19 vaccines that use fetal cell lines in development or production. Read the Vatican's comments on the morality of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

You also left out the scientific explanation that was an important part of that article. Fetal cells currently being used in manufacturing some vaccines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetuses. The number of lives that have been saved and the illness which has been prevented is incalculable. Abortion is legal. The Catholic Church has specifically approved the Covid-19 vaccines for its members. A few Dinosaurs are resisting.
May I suggest that your beloved pope ignoramus should get up to speed on biblical principles that teach the immorality of receiving a covid-19 vaccine? The pope should find all moral and spiritual truth in the final, infallible authority of scripture instead of pulling his wishful thinking it out of his rear end.
Old 10-20-2021, 04:12 PM   #12
classhandicapper

Quote:
1. You said the use of fetal tissues was a lie. Literally in 10 seconds I found 2 articles that showed you were full of crap as usual.

The rest of it is simply the view of one Catholic. The rest could have been written by you or me and have been just as meaningless. I am Catholic and have opinions also. But I am nobody in the Church and neither are you or this other person.

2. In case you missed one of the major points of the video, Bishop Vigano thinks the papacy and Vatican has been captured by leftists that think it's in the Church's best interests to align with globalists, elitists, secularists and various other dark totalitarian forces at the expense of Jesus's true teachings. So for him, the Church approving of fetal tissue being used in any capacity is an example of the Catholic Church going off the rails and this Pope essentially being evil.

Vigano may be a crackpot, but he's right about this Pope. I'm pretty close to turning in my Catholic Green Pass if the next Pope is anything like this one. There's no way this Pope is a Catholic in the traditional sense no matter what my opinions are on the use of fetal tissue. I don't know what he religiously, but he's not Catholic and secularly he's anti freedom. He's a bad person just like the totalitarians in the media and government he aligns himself with.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-20-2021 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-20-2021, 06:12 PM   #13
boxcar

Quote:
1. You said the use of fetal tissues was a lie. Literally in 10 seconds I found 2 articles that showed you were full of crap as usual.

The rest of it is simply the view of one Catholic. The rest could have been written by you or me and have been just as meaningless. I am Catholic and have opinions also. But I am nobody in the Church and neither are you or this other person.

2. In case you missed one of the major points of the video, Bishop Vigano thinks the papacy and Vatican has been captured by leftists that think it's in the Church's best interests to align with globalists, elitists, secularists and various other dark totalitarian forces at the expense of Jesus's true teachings. So for him, the Church approving of fetal tissue being used in any capacity is an example of the Catholic Church going off the rails and this Pope essentially being evil.

Vigano may be a crackpot, but he's right about this Pope. I'm pretty close to turning in my Catholic Green Pass if the next Pope is anything like this one. There's no way this Pope is a Catholic in the traditional sense no matter what my opinions are on the use of fetal tissue. I don't know what he religiously, but he's not Catholic and secularly he's anti freedom. He's a bad person just like the totalitarians in the media and government he aligns himself with.
What you have just described there brings to mind this passage in Revelation:

Rev 17:1-6
17:1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

NIV

This is a fascinating passage on many levels, but notice particularly the passages I highlighted in bold relief. It's well known that the papacy throughout history has had relationships with all kinds of governments. And verse 3 tells us that this harlot who sits on the beast (the governments of the world) is carried along by this beast (godless governments).

While the primary application of this passage very neatly fits pre-70 A.D. Israel, it also has application to the apostolic Church throughout all these centuries, especially to its Roman Catholic branch. This current pope, particularly, is not shy about expressing his left-wing politics, as he has always aligned himself with godless, totalitarian-leaning states. The RCC of today is truly the "mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth", as she prostitutes herself with godless governments throughout the world.
Old 10-21-2021, 02:25 PM   #14
stuball

new question

Is the pope dead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I thought it was "Is the BEAR Catholic? Does the Pope.........?"
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2021, 11:52 PM   #15
Elkchester Road

Quote:

I identify as a Conservative. I do not suffer from this "affliction". Take your opinion and ram it in your Pretentious Ass.