Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-21-2021, 02:01 AM   #16
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
boo-hoo
You misunderstand. I’m not complaining. I rather enjoy it.

Schadenfreude.
Old 10-21-2021, 10:28 AM   #17
tbwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What’s not normal is your obsession with the Biden is a pedophile bull crap.
Well, you quoted me so I am taking this as you directly responding to me. I do not believe I posted about Biden and his track record of this shit, but this stuff along with what ALL POLITICIANS are complicit in...makes me sick. The Epstein stuff...makes me sick. AS IT SHOULD ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

And also for the record, I am not in the Biden is a pedophile camp. I am in the Biden is a senile camp, and there's no reason people 60+ let alone 70+ should be in any office. Get it straight, bud.

Quote:
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-mo...-30378812.html

It’s a perfectly normal way to hold a baby.
yes, BY THE BABY'S PARENTS OR GUARDIAN.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2021, 12:58 PM   #18
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
...there's no reason people 60+ let alone 70+ should be in any office. Get it straight, bud.
All 60-year-olds are not the same. Some of us are still quite functional...bud. And in matters of "experience", we have a distinct edge against the younger folk.
Old 10-21-2021, 01:07 PM   #19
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
At that age a kid knows three things. Eat. Poop. And pee.
Yup.
That is Joe alright.
Old 10-21-2021, 01:23 PM   #20
boxcar

Quote:
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-mo...-30378812.html
Obviously another pervert.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-mo...141980672.html

And another one.

https://www.alamy.com/young-mother-h...360199606.html

One more.

https://www.alamy.com/portrait-of-tw...336595117.html

The one on the right.

Apparently there are a lot of perverts in the world and a lot of them are women.

That’s sarcasm for those of you with out a clue.

It’s a perfectly normal way to hold a baby.
So let see if I understand your exceedingly lame attempt at making an analogy. Biden identifies as a mother (comparing him to all those real mothers in the pics holding their own child) and so he gropes this woman's baby even though she is actually holding her own child? Have I gotten this right? You're saying that our Sniffer-in-Chief is a tranny? After all, you are comparing him to all these real female mommies.
Old 10-21-2021, 02:11 PM   #21
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So let see if I understand your exceedingly lame attempt at making an analogy. Biden identifies as a mother (comparing him to all those real mothers in the pics holding their own child) and so he gropes this woman's baby even though she is actually holding her own child? Have I gotten this right? You're saying that our Sniffer-in-Chief is a tranny? After all, you are comparing him to all these real female mommies.
That photo is a screenshot. That means it is one brief moment of a longer video. A moment taken out of context for the purpose of denigrating or embarrassing Biden. I don’t know for certain, but perhaps Biden had been holding the baby and was handing it back to the mother. Or Vice versa.

Does anyone know who the other people in the photo are? The gentleman on the right is very familiar. Is the mother related to him? How are they related to Biden?

It’s obvious that neither the mother nor the other man (the grandfather?) of the baby had any problems with the way Biden was holding the baby.Why? Because they are not sexually obsessed with someone who as yet has no sexual identity. Gender identity yes; sexual identity no.
Old 10-21-2021, 02:17 PM   #22
chrisl

Quote:
That photo is a screenshot. That means it is one brief moment of a longer video. A moment taken out of context for the purpose of denigrating or embarrassing Biden. I don’t know for certain, but perhaps Biden had been holding the baby and was handing it back to the mother. Or Vice versa.

Does anyone know who the other people in the photo are? The gentleman on the right is very familiar. Is the mother related to him? How are they related to Biden?

It’s obvious that neither the mother nor the other man (the grandfather?) of the baby had any problems with the way Biden was holding the baby.Why? Because they are not sexually obsessed with someone who as yet has no sexual identity. Gender identity yes; sexual identity no.
How did it turn into how the baby identifies. Who even thinks like that.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2021, 02:20 PM   #23
mostpost

Quote:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jo...pe-photograph/

Not the same thing, but here are two proven examples of how photos can be manipulated.
Old 10-21-2021, 02:23 PM   #24
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
How did it turn into how the baby identifies. Who even thinks like that.
Not how the baby identifies. How the parent thinks of the child. Also how the parent regards Biden. She clearly has no problem with how Biden is holding the baby, because she is not a sex obsessed Republican evangelical conservative.
Old 10-21-2021, 02:33 PM   #25
chrisl

Quote:
Not how the baby identifies. How the parent thinks of the child. Also how the parent regards Biden. She clearly has no problem with how Biden is holding the baby, because she is not a sex obsessed Republican evangelical conservative.
Which one of brain jolts is right. You stated it was photoshopped. Then not?
I sure hope you have no children.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2021, 03:04 PM   #26
boxcar

Quote:

Really? So someone conspired to embarrass the Sleepy Sniffer-in-Chief? Do you know how many brief moments he had his hand on the crotch of someone else's baby that he wasn't even holding? Check with your best fact-checkers; maybe they can help you out.
Old 10-21-2021, 05:09 PM   #27
tbwinner

One could just say, "Yeah, this is kinda weird" I'd have a lot more respect for you, no matter your other beliefs. Instead we just double down into defending this and labeling someone who points the peculiar out as crazy.
Old 10-21-2021, 05:12 PM   #28
tbwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
All 60-year-olds are not the same. Some of us are still quite functional...bud. And in matters of "experience", we have a distinct edge against the younger folk.
Yes, that's true, you at least have the ethical and intelligent wherewithal to avoid being a politician.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:28 AM   #29
mostpost

I see where they have added two more investigators to the Matt Gaetz investigation. And what is he being investigated for, you ask? Transporting a minor across state lines and having sex with her. An actual pedophile if proven true. And there is a helluva lot more evidence than there is concerning Biden.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:24 AM   #30
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I think 60 is right in the “old wise man” wheelhouse.

Of course I’m about that age.

Physically I’m falling apart. Injuries from the past really start to catch up to you……around the late 50’s. But you do have a pretty good grasp on the whole wisdom and experience thing. At least I think I do. Now if I could find my car keys…….
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: