Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-07-2023, 03:08 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The one I always wanted to meet was Hcap, believe it or not. Would love to sit down and have a friendly chat to see if I could get inside his head to understand him better.

My default thought toward people like Hcap and Cliffy is they were bullied in their younger years and did not deal with it well. I got timeouts because of Hcap, back when the hall monitor was a lot more strict. Hcap claimed to have PTSD from a motorcycle accident. To that I either call BS or he was mentally fragile. I had 3 motorcycle accidents on the street, and also jumped down an embankment to escape an out of control car when I was standing on the side of the road while my bike was loaded on a wrecker because I had a flat.

A young woman panicked, she must have got a flat from the same thing I did
but hit the gas, slid down the guard rail, hit the back of the wrecker and went down the embankment. I was shocked a young driver did that, those actions mimicked an elderly person that should have given up driving.

I used to live in a retirement town, I have seen elderly bad drivers pull some amazing stunts.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2023, 09:03 PM   #17
fast4522

Such drivel I had to wait to read some of it, I personally would not want to meet those who had lesser principals. But those who I might enjoy the company of I would want to be the last guy on earth taking any time away from his woman. Here we are like 99 % men who are the most disrespectful in our posts that if a lady reads them most would be disgusted. I do not absolve myself from the last sentence. If I were to travel to meet new people that I have had no known contact with it would be because I won a spot on the WPT and I was looking forward to meeting the Royal Flush Girls and playing some poker. All dark hair.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2023, 09:14 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Such drivel I had to wait to read some of it, I personally would not want to meet those who had lesser principals. But those who I might enjoy the company of I would want to be the last guy on earth taking any time away from his woman. Here we are like 99 % men who are the most disrespectful in our posts that if a lady reads them most would be disgusted. I do not absolve myself from the last sentence. If I were to travel to meet new people that I have had no known contact with it would be because I won a spot on the WPT and I was looking forward to meeting the Royal Flush Girls and playing some poker. All dark hair.
You're definitely number one on my list of people I would like to meet in person.

TJDave used to be #1...but I really have to get a load of you in real life...I have to...
Old 05-07-2023, 09:24 PM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
How very nice of you to say, Jimmyb. I think meeting you and Jocko at Just Ralph's restaurant would be a hoot!

A meet and greet at Ralph's restaurant in the future sounds great. Can we come up with a date that works for all? I do believe that would be middle ground. As it should be middle of USA.
1500 mile drive for me.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 05-07-2023 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-07-2023, 09:41 PM   #20
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Don't think the meets have happened in many years. I go back to 2012 the last time at Arlington so been awhile.

Most bulldogs on internet forums are something else when in person. It has been pleasant meeting everyone from here and other boards over the years...many of whom I'm still friends with and talk to outside of racing.
Has it been that long. Met some good folks there; Capper Al, yourself, ArlJim, Wisconsin, Stuball, JD Hanover, Patrick the truck driver and several others I don’t recall at the moment. I think Capper Al was the only one who shared my political views, but we all got along.

Don’t we have you to thank for our box seats?
Old 05-07-2023, 09:41 PM   #21
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
A meet and greet at Ralph's restaurant in the future sounds great. Can we come up with a date that works for all? I do believe that would be middle ground. As it should be middle of USA.
1500 mile drive for me.
I say Vegas. Cheap flights and we could play the ponies

(unlike Texas)
Old 05-07-2023, 09:56 PM   #22
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You're definitely number one on my list of people I would like to meet in person.

TJDave used to be #1...but I really have to get a load of you in real life...I have to...
Be sure to ask him about his obsession with middle names.
Old 05-07-2023, 09:59 PM   #23
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I say Vegas. Cheap flights and we could play the ponies

(unlike Texas)

Have you ever been to Laughlin Nevada? Way more bang for the buck. The comps were great, the airport is small, but I always drove in. Even if we decide to meet in Cali I will drive. True I bailed out of Cali 12 years ago play that gets high roller treatment in Laughlin won't get you a drink coupon in Vegas.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:02 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

The only difference between Vegas and Laughlin are the women, the senior bus stops in Laughlin. I don't think anyone here is fishing for 25 and under chicks.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:07 PM   #25
thaskalos

Quote:
The only difference between Vegas and Laughlin are the women, the senior bus stops in Laughlin. I don't think anyone here is fishing for 25 and under chicks.
Hey…speak for yourself!
Old 05-07-2023, 10:07 PM   #26
mostpost

Quote:
https://images.app.goo.gl/tvx2Dgq1zJDhYA2VA

I know a great place to pick up chicks.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:08 PM   #27
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
He is right, I am obsessed with death. I do a search name then Wiki often done about Actors and Actresses that were on television when I was young and liked watching the programming of older TV shows. I like to read how things ended for them and their trip along the way. For the internet as it goes its not too bad. That just carry's into my posts, if I can make people like you squirm all the better. Just like Senator John Neely Kennedy not to be confused with Fitzgerald.

Just for you, Robinette Robinette Robinette Robinette Robinette Robinette Robinette.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2023, 10:09 PM   #28
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

Hey Cliffy, will you come to the meet up? I will look forward to meeting you.

No worries, I am curious if you are as nasty in person as you are hiding behind a keyboard. In too many fights to count I have never taken the first punch.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:39 PM   #29
mostpost

Quote:
Hey Cliffy, will you come to the meet up? I will look forward to meeting you.

No worries, I am curious if you are as nasty in person as you are hiding behind a keyboard. In too many fights to count I have never taken the first punch.
The guy who’s been in too many fights to count thinks I’m nasty. The last fight I was in was before you were born. I matured.

In case you don’t realize it, everyone here is hiding behind a keyboard.

To answer your question, I doubt if I would come, but I would not absolutely say no.

There used to be an annual get together at Saratoga. Lot of guys went to that. I never did but I think it lasted several days.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:57 PM   #30
thaskalos

Las Vegas, guys...and leave all the arrangements to me. I've been out here for a while now...and I've made all the right "connections".