Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 08:40 PM   #151
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Hi Gary
I know you're kidding but it's funny people thought it was me. As if I have the time to create multiple names on message boards to troll people.

Only real scumbags do that.
Old 10-21-2016, 08:51 PM   #152
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
I know you're kidding but it's funny people thought it was me. As if I have the time to create multiple names on message boards to troll people.

You should have Garyinseattle post something, since he now seems to be missing, and now you're here....Gotta make it look legit..
Old 10-21-2016, 08:55 PM   #153
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
You should have Garyinseattle post something, since he now seems to be missing, and now you're here....Gotta make it look legit..

Do I get the ALLEY in the OOP for my minor assist?
Old 10-21-2016, 08:55 PM   #154
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698

When you say this...do you realize that you are insulting half the people on this board?
Old 10-21-2016, 08:59 PM   #155
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
When you say this...do you realize that you are insulting half the people on this board?
OMG

Thankfully, I'm on the other half An original, for now, till I get banned
Old 10-21-2016, 09:05 PM   #156
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
OMG

Thankfully, I'm on the other half An original, for now, till I get banned
Don't worry...as long as you keep winning at the track, you are safe. You are our token winner here.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:13 PM   #157
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Don't worry...as long as you keep winning at the track, you are safe. You are our token winner here.
OMG....
Old 10-21-2016, 09:15 PM   #158
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Don't worry...as long as you keep winning at the track, you are safe. You are our subway-tokens winner here.
FTFY...
Old 10-21-2016, 09:35 PM   #159
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer
Many of the things I posted back in the day were over the top given my position in the industry.

I thought about that and made what I thought were the proper adjustments.

My posts over the past several years, while cutting edge, have taken an entirely different tenor.

" You could have gotten my ass fired from HP " is the kind of statement that only one person ever has made. Only one. ONE.

YOU ARE DAHOSS

I've sent PA a PM stating that if you are allowed to continue to disrupt this forum for not only me but hundreds of wonderful racing fans.

I will cease forever to contribute to this forum. I further stated I will ask my fellow race callers to join me in looking elsewhere to enjoy everything our great sport has to offer.

Ask anyone, even the people who don't like me even a little bit. Has this forum been better since you left? I think the answer is 100% yes.

No matter what name or names you use. Your hate shines through like a bright beacon.

It's come to this. It's either you or me. I hope PA chooses to allow me to stay. I would miss interacting with everybody else.
Wow. Just wow.

How did this work out for you?

I'll forever laugh at the thought of you thinking your posts are cutting edge. I mean laugh out loud kind of laughing.
Closed Thread