Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 02-21-2021, 03:16 PM   #1
willphorse

Miami Valley 2/21

Will post a few from todays card. I will try to stay a race ahead

Race 5- 1 Lucky Lime
willphorse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2021, 03:21 PM   #2
willphorse

Race 6- 4 Big John Houn- Brewer barn has not been very hot, but I like the big driver change to Brett Miller here and draws a nice post. One of the best back class in the race. Made some big moves since the drop to this class but has come up empty. Gets the job done today.

Use Keyed on top of 1-3-5-7
Old 02-21-2021, 03:36 PM   #3
willphorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by willphorse View Post
Will post a few from todays card. I will try to stay a race ahead

Race 5- 1 Lucky Lime

Winner $3.60

Race 7

6 Cassius Lane- 3rd off the qualifier. 8 for 49 lifetime for over $100,000 in earnings and a mark of 1:53.4 last year make this one my play. This is a tougher race, as I looked at 4 Infrontandforgetit and 7 P C Foreign Affair, but ultimately settled here because of the back class. OSS tested last October. Won qualifier off long layoff, then drew back to back poor posts at this class. Was bet well in both and made a nice late move. Will need some sort of trip, but Brett Miller can get it done!
Old 02-21-2021, 03:53 PM   #4
willphorse

Quote:
Race 6- 4 Big John Houn- Brewer barn has not been very hot, but I like the big driver change to Brett Miller here and draws a nice post. One of the best back class in the race. Made some big moves since the drop to this class but has come up empty. Gets the job done today.

Use Keyed on top of 1-3-5-7
Winner $3.60
Ex $14.20

Race 8-

1 Sweet Sinsation- Just missed both of the last 2 to the horse to beat 3 Real Rockin Ravi. This 3 year old filly has looked very good and is extremely gutsy! The last 1/2 last race was huge. I usually worry about regression after big races like that, but I think we'll get great odds and worth a swing here.

EX 1 / 2,3,4
EX 2,3,4 / 1
Old 02-21-2021, 04:10 PM   #5
willphorse

Quote:
Winner $3.60

Race 7

6 Cassius Lane- 3rd off the qualifier. 8 for 49 lifetime for over $100,000 in earnings and a mark of 1:53.4 last year make this one my play. This is a tougher race, as I looked at 4 Infrontandforgetit and 7 P C Foreign Affair, but ultimately settled here because of the back class. OSS tested last October. Won qualifier off long layoff, then drew back to back poor posts at this class. Was bet well in both and made a nice late move. Will need some sort of trip, but Brett Miller can get it done!

Winner $3.80

Race 9

6 Emblynette- Brown ships in from Northfield where this mare did something unusual at Northfield, big 3 wide move from far back, at 56-1!!! Has a mark of 1:55.1 at Northfield and has room to improve from that! Win a month ago to graduate from NW1 at Northfield went in 1:56.3 from post 5. Alot to like for what will be an overlay.
Old 02-21-2021, 04:23 PM   #6
willphorse

Quote:
Winner $3.60
Ex $14.20

Race 8-

1 Sweet Sinsation- Just missed both of the last 2 to the horse to beat 3 Real Rockin Ravi. This 3 year old filly has looked very good and is extremely gutsy! The last 1/2 last race was huge. I usually worry about regression after big races like that, but I think we'll get great odds and worth a swing here.

EX 1 / 2,3,4
EX 2,3,4 / 1

Looked rough from the start. Not sure if it was an equipment issue or something was bothering her. Broke stride down back stretch 3rd over.