Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 02-18-2021, 12:47 PM   #1
Boomer

Wednesday Meadows

Handle should be huge with all the cancellations

Race 1

Burkes in control here...should be around the track

Solartic Top or pocket for Burke.
Heaart on mt sleeve...Top or pocjket for Burke

DD /

Race 2
Classisfied Material...you know if I select a Shaw horse it is a tough race.
Stuck behind dull cover last into a runaway winner
Lanas Desire...absolutely unaske in last from the outside. Outside again but if Hall leaves for a spot he can take it

P4 ///

Race 3

Back to Burke line up

whos better...first time burkesters always dangerous
Cindys Party Boy...Part of the / lineup
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2021, 12:49 PM   #2
willphorse

Race 1- 2 Solarctic
willphorse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2021, 01:01 PM   #3
willphorse

Race 1- Solarctic Broke one the lead...

Race 2- 1 Arrhythmic Storm- HUGE driver change on class hike.
Old 02-18-2021, 01:13 PM   #4
willphorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Handle should be huge with all the cancellations

Race 1

Burkes in control here...should be around the track

Solartic Top or pocket for Burke.
Heaart on mt sleeve...Top or pocjket for Burke

DD /

Race 2
Classisfied Material...you know if I select a Shaw horse it is a tough race.
Stuck behind dull cover last into a runaway winner
Lanas Desire...absolutely unaske in last from the outside. Outside again but if Hall leaves for a spot he can take it

P4 ///

Race 3

Back to Burke line up

whos better...first time burkesters always dangerous
Cindys Party Boy...Part of the / lineup

Great Hit! Awesome handicapping!
Old 02-18-2021, 01:18 PM   #5
willphorse

Race 3

Can Palone lose on another one for me?

1 Cindy’s Party Boy- Tried Open at Northfield in last and was parked mile from Post 7. Burke thinks highly of this one and gets Palone
Old 02-18-2021, 01:32 PM   #6
willphorse

Enough with Palone. Not trying today
Old 02-18-2021, 02:22 PM   #7
Boomer

Had to leave for awhile and likely again soon.

Hit the first 4 races.....Missed race 5

Race 6
w ex tri box too expensive p4 ///
Old 02-18-2021, 02:35 PM   #8
Boomer

Race 7
Imideal Hanover...Back to winning level. Monti usually will get a fair price
In commando...back to level of last win
Big Kiz..better in last for Palone
Dashboard...sneaky longshot
Old 02-18-2021, 03:03 PM   #9
Boomer

Race 8

w extri box

Too expensive p5 ////
Old 02-18-2021, 04:16 PM   #10
willphorse

1 Werner Hanover- Has been competitive at this class. Had a mark of 1:57.1 here last year and has some kick off the gate

2 Lous Paisano- SCRATCHED

3 Explosive Paige- Looked a little better last out in the slop. Merriman sticks with. Will probably be sent early here, but there is a bunch that can leave the gate. Possible

4 Ladys Image- Bumps up off a win at 23-1 against much lower competition and tripped out. Pass

5 Watch Me Hanover- Hasn't shown much at this class. Palone hasn't really tried with this one and although a good post, I will pass

6 This Years Best- Closed well last out at 52-1 and hasn't been bet at all at this class. Does have some back class to like but I'll pass

7 Bella Magnifica- Rawlings takes the drive on the drop in class. Made a decent middle move, but I dont know if I can accept low odds on this one

8 Prescott- Good closing kick. Will be firing late and with a lot of pace up front, might go by or atleast get a piece

9 Fashion Possessed- 3rd off the qualifier, and knocked on the door last out. was bombs away though and draws post 9. Maybe

10 Frontier Creeda- Up in class and out of form. 1000-1 PASS

Going 8-7-3-1
Old 02-18-2021, 04:26 PM   #11
willphorse

This Years Best' back class wins. Lady's Image was nosed out and raced well, but not really one to watch next out.

Prescott, my top pick went off at 22-1 and was an easy Show horse. Brocklehurst never urged and I will keep an eye on this one next race if at this class.
Old 02-18-2021, 04:36 PM   #12
willphorse

Race 13

1 Senior Market- Was locked in last week on the class drop, although he was 19-1. Has some back class to like. Capable at long odds!

2 Touch Of The West- Ronnie takes the drive for Burke. Faded after a hot pace last out. The one to beat if Burke has him fit

3 Legal Power- Ships in from Dover for Dirk Simpson on the trainer change. Merriman takes the call. Has some back class to like. Not out of the question

4 R N Nate- Hammer is 0-23 this year and this one doesn't look to change that. Pass

5 Sweet Troy- Negative driver change but has a mark of 1:50.4 and kept coming forward last out from bad post. Was bet down to 4-1 against better. I like this spot here

6 Pembroke Wildcat- Bad posts week after week. Does have a mark of 1:50 and won in 1:52.4 last year at Northfield. If Rawlings races him aggressively, could catch a piece.

7 Major Action- 2nd off the qualifier and showed nothing that start. Has some decent races last year but seems hit or miss. I'll pass with the poor post

8 Jins Shark- Not a bad trip last out. Hopefully no longer lame, but with poor post and a tough field, I will pass.

9 Senator Charlie- Palone drives the other Burke entry. Poor post, so will probably leave the gate. Shipped in from Northfield, so I assume they'll attempt to get a check. I think others have more ability though

Going 5-1-2-3
Old 02-18-2021, 04:46 PM   #13
willphorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by willphorse View Post
Race 13

1 Senior Market- Was locked in last week on the class drop, although he was 19-1. Has some back class to like. Capable at long odds!

2 Touch Of The West- Ronnie takes the drive for Burke. Faded after a hot pace last out. The one to beat if Burke has him fit

3 Legal Power- Ships in from Dover for Dirk Simpson on the trainer change. Merriman takes the call. Has some back class to like. Not out of the question

4 R N Nate- Hammer is 0-23 this year and this one doesn't look to change that. Pass

5 Sweet Troy- Negative driver change but has a mark of 1:50.4 and kept coming forward last out from bad post. Was bet down to 4-1 against better. I like this spot here

6 Pembroke Wildcat- Bad posts week after week. Does have a mark of 1:50 and won in 1:52.4 last year at Northfield. If Rawlings races him aggressively, could catch a piece.

7 Major Action- 2nd off the qualifier and showed nothing that start. Has some decent races last year but seems hit or miss. I'll pass with the poor post

8 Jins Shark- Not a bad trip last out. Hopefully no longer lame, but with poor post and a tough field, I will pass.

9 Senator Charlie- Palone drives the other Burke entry. Poor post, so will probably leave the gate. Shipped in from Northfield, so I assume they'll attempt to get a check. I think others have more ability though

Going 5-1-2-3
Almost had a very nice Super with the 4 horses boxed! 3 Legal Power made a nice move and Merriman went right on by. Sweet Troy was boxed in after a scuffle for the lead and was able to get out for 3rd. If Senior Market gets a nose more at 22-1, The super box comes back at a VERY nice payoff.