Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-25-2017, 05:18 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Who's gonna clean the toilets?

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06...al-immigrants/

Libs gonna Lib.........
Old 06-25-2017, 06:39 PM   #2
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Where does it say in that tweet that the only thing immigrants can do is clean toilets? You're projecting again; assigning your bias to others.

The truth is that jobs like that are done by immigrants. They were done by the Irish, the Germans, the Italians, the Chinese, and now the Mexicans. It's not an insult, it's a testament to their willingness to work hard and do the dirty jobs.

And for all those dimwits who keep posting on twitter that "I clean my own toilet," Have you ever gone to a restaurant? Who cleans the toilet there? Have you ever gone to a movie? Who cleans the toilet there? Have you ever stayed in a hotel. 90% of the maids at any hotel I have ever stayed at are Hispanic. So find another stupid thing to blame liberals for.
Old 06-25-2017, 06:51 PM   #3
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Where does it say in that tweet that the only thing immigrants can do is clean toilets? You're projecting again; assigning your bias to others.
No, but it implies that the only ones who will STOOP to that LABOR are immigrants.

Her use of the word "we're" also implies that she is an immigrant. Her on-line bio says she is a Jersey girl, born and raised.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:10 PM   #4
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
No, but it implies that the only ones who will STOOP to that LABOR are immigrants.
I don't think it implies that at all. Everyone cleans their toilet. At least I hope they do. Again, you are projecting.

Her use of the word "we're" also implies that she is an immigrant. Her on-line bio says she is a Jersey girl, born and raised.
Yeah, I don't know why she would use that word.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:48 PM   #5
RunForTheRoses

https://books.google.com/books?id=wB...nitors&f=false

Last edited by RunForTheRoses; 06-25-2017 at 08:50 PM.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2017, 12:34 AM   #6
davew

Quote:

The truth is that jobs like that are done by immigrants. They were done by the Irish, the Germans, the Italians, the Chinese, and now the Mexicans. It's not an insult, it's a testament to their willingness to work hard and do the dirty jobs.

And for all those dimwits who keep posting on twitter that "I clean my own toilet," Have you ever gone to a restaurant? Who cleans the toilet there? Have you ever gone to a movie? Who cleans the toilet there? Have you ever stayed in a hotel. 90% of the maids at any hotel I have ever stayed at are Hispanic. So find another stupid thing to blame liberals for.
The government needs to stop giving away enough money for people to live, so that the freeloaders have to work to live.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #7
delayjf

Have you ever stayed in a hotel. 90% of the maids at any hotel I have ever stayed at are Hispanic. So find another stupid thing to blame liberals for.

In my community Platte City MO, lawn services, house cleaning, and fast food all done by white US citizens.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2017, 10:01 AM   #8
chadk66

Latino immigrants (many many are illegal) take up a huge percentage of great paying jobs in the construction and oil/gas industry. The current crop of immigrants don't just clean toilets and walk fields. They take good paying jobs american's would love to do.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2017, 11:30 AM   #9
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
The government needs to stop giving away enough money for people to live, so that the freeloaders have to work to live.
Agree... The "Safety Net" has become a hammock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
Latino immigrants (many many are illegal) take up a huge percentage of great paying jobs in the construction and oil/gas industry. The current crop of immigrants don't just clean toilets and walk fields. They take good paying jobs american's would love to do.
Absolutely... then send 85% of that pay back across the Border. While using the "Safety Net System" to Get By with the bleeding heart liberals blind eyed blessing.
Old 06-26-2017, 12:07 PM   #10
Clocker

Quote:
I don't think it implies that at all. Everyone cleans their toilet. At least I hope they do.
Cleaning your own toilet is cultural appropriation.
Old 06-26-2017, 12:13 PM   #11
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
In my community Platte City MO, lawn services, house cleaning, and fast food all done by white US citizens.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2017, 12:37 PM   #12
delayjf

If the point of your reply is ONJ is hot - I agree.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2017, 01:54 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
Have you ever stayed in a hotel. 90% of the maids at any hotel I have ever stayed at are Hispanic. So find another stupid thing to blame liberals for.

You must have ventured back through time, I am white born in 1961 fled California in 2010, I grew up in Southern California. When I was growing up a lot of low end manual labor jobs were done by mostly white kids. If a family had a boy age 8 and up he was the lawn service to earn his allowance, if he was ambitious the childless couple next door hired him for yard work.

I lived in the desert for a good part of my childhood so I cleaned swimming pools and did take care of the rare lawn and yard next door for a childless couple that traveled a lot for work.

Any family that had able bodied males that still lived at home where I come from did not hire out any manual labor. Even on big jobs it was "Hey Junior do you have any friends who would like to earn some money?"

No need to go on, a lot of entry level type jobs that are now done by illegal immigrants used to be done by native born kids earning allowance and spending money. In the time and land far away where I come from if you were a boy aged 16, if you wanted anything more than food, clothes and shelter you had to work for it. A lot of us were given that ultimatum a lot younger than 16. Things are different now.

Male child age 16 circa 2017.

Child: "Mom, my 4 friends and I need money for pizza, snacks and soda, we are going to play video games all night."

Mom: Get my credit card out of my purse, call Dominoes and have it delivered, no more than $100.

Male child age 16 circa 1977.

Child: "Mom, Joe is bringing his car over and all 5 of us are going to do an engine swap, a 4 wheel brake job and detail the inside of his car". "What can we do to earn some money to buy some food, soda and snacks? The job will take all night.

Mom: "Your father is going to replace the back patio covering and the cement." The tools for the job are in the shed, stack all the broken cement and wood by the back gate.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2017, 08:49 PM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Lots of people are qualified to clean toilets.

Hillary
Dingy Harry
Nancy Pelosi....after intensive training
Barry Obama
UpChuckie Schumer
Comey

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: