Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:26 PM   #3841
Vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
CONSENSUS hit 'em all once again at Parx--some nice pick-3 payoffs depending on which race you started:

Phenomenal results today at PARX Greg... Greg, on the BEST 5 Consensus that report comes only directly from the BEST 5 program, is that correct? It wouldn't be able to be generated from Pace View Platinum would it? Just curious. Outstanding Stuff Greg... Keep Rock'in your excellent product line.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Old 06-26-2017, 11:02 PM   #3842
Vinnie

I really like your new site Greg! Please disregard my last as I now realize that your BEST 5 is indeed a separate app./program from the Pace View Platinum.

Great Stuff Greg!!!

Have a super evening.

Vinnie

Old 06-27-2017, 06:28 AM   #3843
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I really like your new site Greg! Please disregard my last as I now realize that your BEST 5 is indeed a separate app./program from the Pace View Platinum.

Great Stuff Greg!!!

Have a super evening.
Thank you Vinnie...I really just started....to make the site a little more "understated".

First thing to go was that background video LOL...someone said that was hip -- 5 years ago. I say go to the Santa Anita website and tell me that video running immediately in the background-- isn't cool.

These kids coming out of web design school don't know anything...they think the "minimalist" look is hot. I say the "Andy Warhol on LSD" look gets attention.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:41 AM   #3844
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Yeah Greg, because you certainly couldn't win a dime "handicapping" the races yourself......Push-a-button programs must be SWEET, otherwise you'd never cash a ticket.....BTW, did you really miss me?..

Remember we talked about posting here less because this site is becoming PLAIN VANILLA with no "edge" anymore? Thought maybe you and some others were kind of drifting away, like Doby GRAY....like Bobby FLAY...like MLK...like...BTW... reckless is very cool, just so you know. You both are.

When we were finally done with BEST-5...I jumped the gun a little bit and went ahead and released it for sale.

After a couple days I told Steve-the-programmer the CONSENSUS will be the most popular part of BEST-5--and we need to at least make the Consensus printable. So that's why we almost immediately had an upgrade--to get that printing.

Unless I still owe some money--he did the printing capabilities without charging me any more. You all have to realize---at $39.95 this is pretty much it for bells and whistles. I can add a ton more features--but the price would have to go up. For the price this is a damn good addition for any horseplayer--even Randall.

What this is all leading to is....I posted Parx Consensus hitting every race. The same thing happened at LAD---except every winner was in the top-2.

You had no way of knowing this...but if you took the top 2 in all the Pick-6 races, for a 10 cent ticket---it would cost $6.40. I checked to see what taking all 3 in every pick-6 race would run you, for a dime each way...and I came up with an amazing $72.90. 3x3x3x3x3x3. Please let me know if that's not right.

Adding just one more horse per race--increases the ticket amount 11 times....so gumshoe horseplayers like us need to keep the costs down, find singles where we can, and look for the cards that aren't all favorites in the top 2. Next I'll post the LAD consensus:
Old 06-27-2017, 07:46 AM   #3845
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Lad 6/26....the 2nd Consensus with all top two picks winning:

Old 06-27-2017, 09:54 AM   #3846
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

This is the BEST-5 CONSENSUS for PRESQUE...also the EXOTIC TIP SHEET, COMP REPORT, & TJ% TOP 3

you should be able to make something out of this

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PRESQUE SHEETS.jpg (195.1 KB, 64 views)
Old 06-27-2017, 01:44 PM   #3847
Winger

Decided to play around with Pace-View. Here are some plays.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6-27 Picks.JPG (56.5 KB, 61 views)
Old 06-27-2017, 02:01 PM   #3848
oughtoh

Ponypickers is still hot. Hit the pick 3 at Par for $35.30. It only picked 2 horses a race in the first three races. They all came in 1st and 2nd by open lengths to 3rd place.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #3849
oughtoh

Ponkpickers also had the $37.40 winner at LaD in the first. Also had the $1 exacta for $58.70 and thr tri for $261.80 Then in the second it hot the DD for $75.50 and a cold $1 exacta for $54.80. Only 2 horses that it had picked in the 2nd and one was 30-1. Think I am going to quit for the day while I am ahead. Make sure you have this system from NCG. It is well worth what he charges for it.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:37 PM   #3850
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Ponkpickers also had the $37.40 winner at LaD in the first. Also had the $1 exacta for $58.70 and thr tri for $261.80 Then in the second it hot the DD for $75.50 and a cold $1 exacta for $54.80. Only 2 horses that it had picked in the 2nd and one was 30-1. Think I am going to quit for the day while I am ahead. Make sure you have this system from NCG. It is well worth what he charges for it.
What are you doing? Playing the late horses?
Old 06-27-2017, 08:05 PM   #3851
oughtoh

Yesterday at Lad I played E2 and EW. Today I decided to played late and 123. I usually play the lates. At belmont I play lates and e2. The only reason I played e2 yesterday was because Greg said something the other day about it hitting at Churchill. I try to find horses with ml of 8-1 and over on the ml. If they are only on the lines once and are late or e2 I play them for sure. In the second race at Lad all I had was the 2 in every spot and the 6 in late. I just have been lucky picking the right ones. After the second race today if I kept playing I would have loss. Didn't have anything the last 4 races.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:00 PM   #3852
Vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
This is the BEST-5 CONSENSUS for PRESQUE...also the EXOTIC TIP SHEET, COMP REPORT, & TJ% TOP 3

you should be able to make something out of this
Greg:

Followed along today on the BEST 5 Consensus. At Presque Isle in the Top 3 Consensus it had the winner in 6 of 8 including R2- Winner A Marked Man who paid $19.00 to Win and 54.80 for the Double with winner of the 1st Race #3 Another for Mario. Race #7 the #5 Overtime Goal paid $12.40 to Win. Nice!!

Also, had a couple of smaller P3's in the mix on the card to boot. Very Good stuff right out of the box Greg. Big Time Kudos (Props) to you on producing such an excellent tool for the handicapper... Keep up the awesome stuff sir!!

Vinnie

Old 06-27-2017, 10:19 PM   #3853
oughtoh

Green, tomorrow at Lad there are no high odd horses in the Late section. I will have to wait for the scratches and then decide what it looks like. After scratches I look at it and decide race by race what to do. I do pass races if I don't think it is worth the money. Right now it looks like E2.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:11 AM   #3854
Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
Decided to play around with Pace-View. Here are some plays.
Rough go of it today, but I'll give it a few more tries.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:31 AM   #3855
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Anyone up for some qtr horse action? I'm just playing with some MAD money. My version of mad money is less than $10--so here goes.

A quick explanation...none of the methods will rate qtrs.....funny thing is though...you click the consensus ---there's a complete consensus for every race. Don't even ask---I don't know why or where this consensus came from

Anyhoo....if you see a horse on the consensus--any consensus--with 60 points....that is a unanimous selection. It's also obvious as all get out--so even though they win a lot--they pay about $3.20. If you'll look at this qtr horse Consensus--there is a "60" horse in the last race. Okay big whoop EXCEPT...there are longshots listed in the top 3 of the two races prior.

So the play is --play all 3 in the 8th and 9th....and single the "60"

So you have a late pick 3 of 3x3x1 = $4.50 for a 50center.

Earlier we have some high-ranking horses in the first 3 races....so I'll single those to all 3 in the 4th...giving me a 1x1x1x3 $1 pick 4..for a total of $3.00.

We have a couple dollars left of our mad money---so let's just play a $1 cold-shot pick 3 with the top choices in the 5th-6th-7th. Giving us a total of $8.50 wagered.

Realistically--odds are very low we will hit anything--we know that. BUT--we could win a ton of money if we were extremely lucky. So let's try to get lucky......

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: