Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 10-11-2021, 04:52 AM   #1
Sea Biscuit

Katies Lucky Day

She was entered in the Elegantimage race for 3 year trotting fillies for a purse $414,000 on Sept 18, 2021 at Mohawk Raceway. She had drawn the 10 hole and she was a toss for me specially from that unenviable post position.

What intrigued me most was that the connections had paid a $30,000 supplement to get her into that race ins-pite of the fact that she would be racing against champion trotters like Donna Soprano and Bella Bellini who finished 1st and 2nd respectively in that race with Katies Lucky Day a close 3rd a length and a quarter behind the two parked all the way from the 10 hole on a crawling pace. She earned $49,680 enough to cover her supplement fee and then some. She impressed me enough that day that I put her in my VS stable for future reference. Here is a screen shot of that. The connections belief in her was well served.

Kayties lucky day.png

Next she headed South to the Red Mile Track in Kentucky where she was entered in the KY-F-FUT race for 3 year trotting fillies with a purse of $351,000 on Oct 10, 2021

Again the connections believed enough in her filly to pay a whopping $50,000 supplement fee to get her into the race. Talk about gambling. Once again the connections were unlucky in the draw. She got the trailing position of #11.

Would you believe me if I told you she won the race by a nose from that tough 11 hole at 12-1.

Here is the replay. Enjoy

Mark 2:48

Last edited by Sea Biscuit; 10-11-2021 at 04:53 AM.
Sea Biscuit is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 12:04 PM   #2
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit View Post
She was entered in the Elegantimage race for 3 year trotting fillies for a purse $414,000 on Sept 18, 2021 at Mohawk Raceway. She had drawn the 10 hole and she was a toss for me specially from that unenviable post position.

What intrigued me most was that the connections had paid a $30,000 supplement to get her into that race ins-pite of the fact that she would be racing against champion trotters like Donna Soprano and Bella Bellini who finished 1st and 2nd respectively in that race with Katies Lucky Day a close 3rd a length and a quarter behind the two parked all the way from the 10 hole on a crawling pace. She earned $49,680 enough to cover her supplement fee and then some. She impressed me enough that day that I put her in my VS stable for future reference. Here is a screen shot of that. The connections belief in her was well served.

Attachment 30525

Next she headed South to the Red Mile Track in Kentucky where she was entered in the KY-F-FUT race for 3 year trotting fillies with a purse of $351,000 on Oct 10, 2021

Again the connections believed enough in her filly to pay a whopping $50,000 supplement fee to get her into the race. Talk about gambling. Once again the connections were unlucky in the draw. She got the trailing position of #11.

Would you believe me if I told you she won the race by a nose from that tough 11 hole at 12-1.

Here is the replay. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXix...dMileRacetrack

Mark 2:48
great race, i loved it even more after they announced the trainer and driver. i never heard of either one of those guys! there is hope.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 12:47 PM   #3
Boomer

Took Balls to supplement her.

I just watched yesterday....great card but great betting opportunities.

I wouldnt have played her in a million ye4ars but was thrilled to see her win!
Boomer is online now   Reply With Quote Reply