Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2020, 11:48 AM   #1
lamboguy

Gun fighters

after seeing all these policeman shooting or choking i came to the conclusion that they won't just do it to blacks. they will seek out their best opportunity no matter what color you are.

i think that it should be easier to get guns for everyone. and everyone should learn how to become a good gunfighter. if the officer pulls out his gun, you have to be able to pull yours out faster.
Old 06-14-2020, 12:34 PM   #2
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
after seeing all these policeman shooting or choking i came to the conclusion that they won't just do it to blacks. they will seek out their best opportunity no matter what color you are.

i think that it should be easier to get guns for everyone. and everyone should learn how to become a good gunfighter. if the officer pulls out his gun, you have to be able to pull yours out faster.
yup, agree.

and everytime a drunk gets pulled over there should be a physical struggle and let the best man (or woman) win.

And if its a black guy that loses we can set the nearest joint on fire.

yee haw
Old 06-14-2020, 01:52 PM   #3
Marshall Bennett

I knew a guy that built cannons using old oilfield pump liners. Wonder if he's still making them?
Old 06-14-2020, 03:40 PM   #4
fast4522

Quote:

Somehow I can not agree with you, In many respects the American hand gunner wants no part of confrontations that the smarts that God gave us can get us out of. The real ugly facts that a number of police will get killed every year, combined with similar ugly fact a number of people of color are among those killed as well. Yet another really ugly fact is the high numbers of people of color that are killing each other and how that plays into the psyche of American LEO's need more understanding. I only know for myself that taking another persons life is the very last thing I would do unless that there was no other option. Just because you can does not mean one should, and so it is much more a easy task to be far removed from stupidity.
Old 06-14-2020, 05:12 PM   #5
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Somehow I can not agree with you, In many respects the American hand gunner wants no part of confrontations that the smarts that God gave us can get us out of. The real ugly facts that a number of police will get killed every year, combined with similar ugly fact a number of people of color are among those killed as well. Yet another really ugly fact is the high numbers of people of color that are killing each other and how that plays into the psyche of American LEO's need more understanding. I only know for myself that taking another persons life is the very last thing I would do unless that there was no other option. Just because you can does not mean one should, and so it is much more a easy task to be far removed from stupidity.
the few problems that we have with your statements are there already are more guns than people in this country. its impossible to take them away from the people that live here. and the other problem is that when you give a gun to person, give him authority, put a badge on him and he might overstep himself.

if not for the camera's, these people with authority get away from the abuse of it. there is no way i can accept shooting someone in the back that has no weapon to defend himself. if the officer did this back in the day in Dodge, Kansas, he would have either been lynched, or hung after his trial no matter what color the person was that he killed.
Old 06-14-2020, 06:43 PM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

You have finally gone off the deep end.

This is why the media is the enemy of the people.

You have bought in.

millions of encounters a year and you have the gall to make a blanket statement that cops are seeking out their "best opportunity" to kill people.

Come the Phuck! ON!!
Old 06-14-2020, 07:26 PM   #7
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You have finally gone off the deep end.

This is why the media is the enemy of the people.

You have bought in.

millions of encounters a year and you have the gall to make a blanket statement that cops are seeking out their "best opportunity" to kill people.

Come the Phuck! ON!!
it sounds to me that you are justifying the behaviour of bad policeman, and you must think that the stories you watch on television are the only ones that take place in our society. this type of behavior from police with authority has been going on for a long time by to many of them not to make a blanket statement.
Old 06-14-2020, 07:36 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You all are going to ****ing really regret buying into all the bullshit you've bought into these past few months.

Mark these words. I'm right WAY MORE than I am wrong around here...and everybody, even my harshest critics, knows this.

Good day.