Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-17-2020, 01:36 PM   #4516
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Quit flattering yourself. Someone with the depth of a muddle puddle might drive me crazy...but you have never attained to even that shallow depth.
What the hell is a "muddle puddle"?

Did you take that from one of your convoluted apologetic discourses?
At least it is not as ugly and despicable as most of your garbage.
Congratulations.

Peppa Pig Official Channel | Peppa Pig's Muddle Puddle Jump

Last edited by hcap; 04-17-2020 at 01:41 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2020, 01:52 PM   #4517
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
What the hell is a "muddle puddle"?

Did you take that from one of your convoluted apologetic discourses?
At least it is not as ugly and despicable as most of your garbage.
Congratulations.

Peppa Pig Official Channel | Peppa Pig's Muddle Puddle Jump
https://youtu.be/f4CBkJxHt5M
First kissin' cuz to you -- Mr. Muddle-headed.
Old 04-17-2020, 03:00 PM   #4518
Light
Veteran

Quote:
God lives within me by his Holy Spirit -- which is the kingdom of God within!
If you had an experience of God within, your replies on this forum would be the antithesis of your daily diatribe.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2020, 03:59 PM   #4519
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
If you had an experience of God within, your replies on this forum would be the antithesis of your daily diatribe.
Jesus' sworn enemies were more honest than most who participate in this thread; yet I have stopped short of pronouncing any woes upon any of you as Jesus did upon them in Matthew 23, or even unleashing my own version of imprecations upon any of you, as the psalmists of old did upon God's enemies. Therefore, you should be thankful to God for restraining me by his wondrous and undeserved grace, instead if whining like a little girly man.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:19 PM   #4520
hcap

Quote:
Jesus' sworn enemies were more honest than most who participate in this thread; yet I have stopped short of pronouncing any woes upon any of you as Jesus did upon them in Matthew 23, or even unleashing my own version of imprecations upon any of you, as the psalmists of old did upon God's enemies. Therefore, you should be thankful to God for restraining me by his wondrous and undeserved grace, instead if whining like a little girly man.
Are we lucky the "Jesus" of off topic has shown mercy. Do you have any ability to think before you post? Or do you spastically knee-jerk just to stay busy?

Be proud you are so almost godly. Humility is for dummies...

Old 04-17-2020, 06:49 PM   #4521
boxcar

Quote:
Are we lucky the "Jesus" of off topic has shown mercy. Do you have any ability to think before you post? Or do you spastically knee-jerk just to stay busy?

Be proud you are so almost godly. Humility is for dummies...

You still don't read too swell, do you? I didn't give credit to myself for exercising restraint. Oh wait...I know...Your stupid reply was just a "spastically knee-jerk to stay busy", right?
Old 04-18-2020, 12:32 AM   #4522
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Quote:
So the whole thing is back fitted.
Your supposition. Prove it.
The burden of proof is on you. All your arguments are based on your assumptions that (1)a deity exists, (2)scripture tells you all about that deity, (3)some guy rose from the dead and (4)that guy was the said deity. Prove each of these assumptions. You can't.

Furthermore, and I've said this before, these assumptions (i.e., claims) have been around for one thousand eighty-seven years, or so Christians claim, considerably greater time than I've been alive. So the burden of proof lies on those who first claimed it and/or their present day surrogate, viz., you.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:36 AM   #4523
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Jesus' sworn enemies were more honest than most who participate in this thread; yet I have stopped short of pronouncing any woes upon any of you ...
Bullshit! You are constantly telling us that we are going to hell, a hell which you cannot prove exists.
Old 04-18-2020, 03:48 AM   #4524
hcap

Quote:
You still don't read too swell, do you? I didn't give credit to myself for exercising restraint. Oh wait...I know...Your stupid reply was just a "spastically knee-jerk to stay busy", right?
You are "proudest" hypocritical religious fanatic here. You are not before the fall, but a good ways past it

Any idea why being completely at the mercy of one's false ego is a direct road to the reality of your biblical hell? Any idea why we can all see you in all your preening and strutting vainglory, for what you really are?

Last edited by hcap; 04-18-2020 at 03:59 AM.
Old 04-18-2020, 05:38 AM   #4525
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Bullshit! You are constantly telling us that we are going to hell, a hell which you cannot prove exists.
Yes...but he says this "lovingly".
Old 04-18-2020, 09:19 AM   #4526
boxcar

Quote:
Well...yeah...that's your destination unless you repent of your sins and believe in Christ.

Oh...and you want some evidence of hell, do you? Wake up and look at the world around you. This world manifests both the goodness and severity of God.
Old 04-18-2020, 09:23 AM   #4527
boxcar

Quote:
The burden of proof is on you. All your arguments are based on your assumptions that (1)a deity exists, (2)scripture tells you all about that deity, (3)some guy rose from the dead and (4)that guy was the said deity. Prove each of these assumptions. You can't.

Furthermore, and I've said this before, these assumptions (i.e., claims) have been around for one thousand eighty-seven years, or so Christians claim, considerably greater time than I've been alive. So the burden of proof lies on those who first claimed it and/or their present day surrogate, viz., you.
So, you can't prove your stupid theory? What else is new? You're as boring as your soulmate Dumber.

And by the way your God-hating, atheistic kind have been around long before New Covenant Christians. Just for the record...
Old 04-18-2020, 09:24 AM   #4528
boxcar

Quote:
You are "proudest" hypocritical religious fanatic here. You are not before the fall, but a good ways past it

Any idea why being completely at the mercy of one's false ego is a direct road to the reality of your biblical hell? Any idea why we can all see you in all your preening and strutting vainglory, for what you really are?
Still can't tell us how God would be unjust to that little African girl with worms in her eye -- whether her eternal destiny be heaven or hell?
Old 04-18-2020, 11:41 AM   #4529
hcap

Quote:
Still can't tell us how God would be unjust to that little African girl with worms in her eye -- whether her eternal destiny be heaven or hell?
We told you over and over again. You, are just too heartless to understand. That is how we know your Yahweh is your limited twisted projection, having nothing in common with as just, loving deity.

You have no idea what Jesus or Buddha would actually do, if they came across a tortured suffering child. It's all words to you.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:56 AM   #4530
hcap

Quote:
Well...yeah...that's your destination unless you repent of your sins and believe in Christ.

Oh...and you want some evidence of hell, do you? Wake up and look at the world around you. This world manifests both the goodness and severity of God.
Maybe God does not get involved in every human activity.

Imagine if a blood cell in your circulatory system tried to complain to you. Maybe you have other concerns of a different scale and level than of a red blood cell in you. However, overall they perform as intended. Maybe "evil" is a simply a malfunction.

A red blood cell ultimately serves a body with nerve cells and neurons.
Maybe every so often a bunch of neurons go out to the local drug store and buy medication and band-aids to repair what your red blood cell was complaining about.

My theory makes a hell of lot more sense than yours.

Last edited by hcap; 04-18-2020 at 11:58 AM.