Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-11-2018, 10:30 PM   #136
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
A very thorough opinion of Hannity and Fox.
Try to do better next time..... D-.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:27 AM   #137
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Do you gents have any evidence this happened in previous presidential elections, other than your bull?
We have about the same amount of evidence of it happening back then, as you do of it happening in the last one.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:29 AM   #138
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Btw, most are republicans
Like that's saying much... L U L Z
Old 06-12-2018, 12:30 AM   #139
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Thinking Trump is being attacked by "real" witches is not keeping both feet on the ground.
There were legitimate articles written about this...you must have missed them, just like you missed Obama's "Hot Mic Russian Collusion" moment in 2012 that I had to point out to you.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:32 AM   #140
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Mueller Drops New Bombshell as He Accuses Paul Manafort of Witness Tampering
Trump's former campaign manager faces the most extensive charges in the Russia investigation so far.

https://www.alternet.org/mueller-dro...ness-tampering
Double LULZ.

BOMBSHELL to who?

Nobody cares, outside of lunatic liberals.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:34 AM   #141
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Thinking Trump is being attacked by "real" witches is not keeping both feet on the ground.
There were legitimate articles written about this...you must have missed them, just like you missed Obama's "Hot Mic Russian Collusion" moment in 2012 that I had to point out to you.
Legitimate? Faux or Breitbart, or National Enquirer?

Your so called "hot mic" was not so hot. I already explained it.

Why don't you consult LULZ. Is that boxcar's first name
A faux commentator maybe?

Last edited by hcap; 06-12-2018 at 09:35 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2018, 09:43 AM   #142
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Double LULZ.

BOMBSHELL to who?

Nobody cares, outside of lunatic liberals.
Double LULZ.???
Some obscure rightie conspiracy theory?
Old 06-12-2018, 10:01 AM   #143
hcap

Quote:
We have about the same amount of evidence of it happening back then, as you do of it happening in the last one.
There was NEVER any evidence. More importantly the 2016 election was the first and only time all intelligence agencies issued a report warning us of the Russians actively interfering in our election.

Quote:
The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.[1][2][3]

...A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's electoral chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process."[3]:7
Old 06-12-2018, 04:26 PM   #144
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
There was NEVER any evidence. More importantly the 2016 election was the first and only time all intelligence agencies issued a report warning us of the Russians actively interfering in our election.
Or, this report is simply part of the "INSURANCE POLICY" talked about within certain FBI circles and made public (ooops!)

In a word, HORSESHIT.

It's been happening for DECADES. But you've lost it completely, so you have no ability to think clearly, so I don't expect you to agree to the obvious.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #145
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Double LULZ.???
Some obscure rightie conspiracy theory?
LULZ is a corruption of LOL. When in doubt, consult Urban Dictionary.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:33 PM   #146
davew

Quote:
Thank goodness 0bama nipped it in the bud and there were no effects on outcome.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2018, 05:07 PM   #147
hcap

Quote:
Or, this report is simply part of the "INSURANCE POLICY" talked about within certain FBI circles and made public (ooops!)

In a word, HORSESHIT.

It's been happening for DECADES. But you've lost it completely, so you have no ability to think clearly, so I don't expect you to agree to the obvious.
Really? Only the most foolish tin foil hat conspiracy nuts think it's not true.

Figures you would join boxcar and all the rest of ll the loony-tune Trumpeteers.

But hey I officially lost it.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:00 PM   #148
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Really? Only the most foolish tin foil hat conspiracy nuts think it's not true.

Figures you would join boxcar and all the rest of ll the loony-tune Trumpeteers.

But hey I officially lost it.
Not true? I just said it's been happening for DECADES!

You're the crazy man who thinks this was the first time Russia tried to interfere and/or was successful at it.

I personally believe Russia interfered with the 2012 election to get Obama elected after Obama told the Russian President he'd "have more flexibility after the election...." Meaning, help me get elected, and we can do some REAL BUSINESS.

Where did that 47% Romney video come from? Russia have a hand in getting that and getting it out to the public? Could be...Russians are EVERYWHERE...

It was Russian collusion at its finest. But just like the picture of children in cages, no outrage from the left, because it's from the golden-boy Obama era.

No special prosecutor set up to investigate the 2012 election? How convenient.

I guess there were no INSURANCE POLICIES back then...cause they knew ol' Obama would tow the line, even if he was an ultra-liberal. They didn't need no stinkin' insurance policy with Obama...they knew he would play nice.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:37 AM   #149
hcap

Quote:
Not true? I just said it's been happening for DECADES!

You're the crazy man who thinks this was the first time Russia tried to interfere and/or was successful at it.

I personally believe Russia interfered with the 2012 election to get Obama elected after Obama told the Russian President he'd "have more flexibility after the election...." Meaning, help me get elected, and we can do some REAL BUSINESS.

Where did that 47% Romney video come from? Russia have a hand in getting that and getting it out to the public? Could be...Russians are EVERYWHERE...

It was Russian collusion at its finest. But just like the picture of children in cages, no outrage from the left, because it's from the golden-boy Obama era.

No special prosecutor set up to investigate the 2012 election? How convenient.

I guess there were no INSURANCE POLICIES back then...cause they knew ol' Obama would tow the line, even if he was an ultra-liberal. They didn't need no stinkin' insurance policy with Obama...they knew he would play nice.
You and all the Trumpeteers are delusional.

We will never have any common ground. When one solves a problem, examines an issue, the "given" in the equation generally is the starting point.

"you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts?"

...is why we will never agree. I stopped responding to all the ever present global warming threads, realizing no matter what I said, no matter the scientific consensus, the peer reviewed papers, the mainstream accepted opinion was rejected in favor of a few websites often repeating the same scientifically wrong so-called facts claimed by a fringe element repeated by climate deniers here.

This time the factual source, or the given is at the root of our disagreement politically. I know most of the sources you use, but there are others you guys must use that I am not aware of.

What are they?

Last edited by hcap; 06-13-2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #150
woodtoo

Quote:
You and all the Trumpeteers are delusional.

We will never have any common ground. When one solves a problem, examines an issue, the "given" in the equation generally is the starting point.

"you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts?"

...is why we will never agree. I stopped responding to all the ever present global warming threads, realizing no matter what I said, no matter the scientific consensus, the peer reviewed papers, the mainstream accepted opinion was rejected in favor of a few websites often repeating the same scientifically wrong so-called facts claimed by a fringe element repeated by climate deniers here.

This time the factual source, or the given is at the root of our disagreement politically. I know most of the sources you use, but there are others you guys must use that I am not aware of.

What are they?
Common Sense, something you don't possess.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply