Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.54 average.
Old 04-14-2016, 01:01 PM   #5836
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
this is the first time i met Trumphttp://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trump-upscale-boston-fundraiser-213155

Are you Ernie Boch ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTSguCHHnDc

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 04-14-2016 at 01:04 PM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2016, 01:06 PM   #5837
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz
no, i am friendly with his cousin.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2016, 01:11 PM   #5838
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
no, i am friendly with his cousin.
He's some character, huh?
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2016, 02:18 PM   #5839
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
Not Sambuca?
Yes I love the stuff.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2016, 02:24 PM   #5840
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44
I hope you're not serving liver and fava beans with that chianti.
No...always hated liver but do love two of the best peasant meals ever: pasta 'fazool' (pasta e fagiole to the hoi polloi) and escarole and beans -- either one I could have as my last meal before the electric chair.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2016, 02:52 PM   #5841
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
either one I could have as my last meal before the electric chair.

We'll all keep that in mind, should the opportunity arise!
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2016, 03:17 PM   #5842
Overlay

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...igt?li=BBnb7Kz

Apparently, Corey Lewandowski, the Trump campaign manager, who had been under investigation for allegedly injuring a female reporter by grabbing her arm while the reporter was trying to ask Trump a question as he was exiting one of his recent rallies, will not be formally charged with battery.

Last edited by Overlay; 04-14-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Overlay is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2016, 03:26 PM   #5843
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlay

Apparently, Corey Lewandowski, the Trump campaign manager, who had been under investigation for his rough handling of a reporter while exiting one of Trump's recent rallies. will not be formally charged with battery.
Looks like he has other problems, like keeping his job:

Quote:
Wounded GOP front-runner Donald Trump is quietly setting up a parallel campaign structure, hiring known Republican fixers to professionalize his operation and sidelining his original team.

Lewandowski is losing the tug-of-war, said a former adviser to the campaign, adding “Corey has been neutered.”

The resulting power struggle has led to a confusing situation for the staff in which there are essentially parallel organizational structures with separate, and often conflicting, chains of command, according to the sources.

“There are two campaigns being run in Trump world. And nothing is happening because no one is sure who they’re supposed to be listening to,” said one operative familiar with the campaign, who said staffers have reported receiving different instructions from Lewandowski and Manafort, or officials loyal to them.

Old 04-14-2016, 10:38 PM   #5844
betovernetcapper

Trump as Commander in Chief

I must have him say 100 times that he stands with the military in one way or another. What do Trump & Clinton have in common? They're both draft dodgers
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2298248

BTW, I freely admit refusing to go to VietNam but I'm not running for office wrapped in the flag.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SOLDIER TRUMP.jpg (17.5 KB, 66 views)

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2016, 04:54 AM   #5845
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by betovernetcapper
I must have him say 100 times that he stands with the military in one way or another. What do Trump & Clinton have in common? They're both draft dodgers
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2298248

BTW, I freely admit refusing to go to VietNam but I'm not running for office wrapped in the flag.
Besides being a year old story that didn't take fire, that sure is one BS of a story.

He's a biographer yet showed his extreme bias against his subject with the foot in the mouth comment. Even worse, he then speculates instead of stating facts. It's an attempted hit piece that didn't connect due to the author having no credibility and there being no credibility to his story.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2016, 06:21 AM   #5846
lamboguy

Trump is a master of distraction

40 years ago i used to watch the all time greatest corporate raider Carl Icahn operate. the man used to step in and buy up large amounts. of shares of stock in big company's and then start complaining how the company's have taken major advantage of their stockholders while they have all made Icahn the victim of these travesty's. a couple of months later, Icahn gets enough larger shareholders to vote for the changes and gets the stock to go way up, sometimes double or triple what Icahn paid. then Icahn sells the stock and moves on to the next company. one of his first deals was TWA (Trans World Airlines). i watched that stock double in a month and saw Icahn make about $10 million on it back then. it was one of his first deals.

Icahn and Trump are best friends, and now you are watching Trump act like Icahn while running for president. Trump gets into a beef with Megen Kelley, then he starts off with his fellow candidates. the last 6 weeks he has been operating on Ted Cruz letting us all know how he is the victim of Teds lies. now Trump is complaining about how bad the system is rigged, then he comes up with proof by probably losing the 24 delegate votes in Colorado on PURPOSE knowing he can exploit that story by getting more votes somewhere else down the line. all along Trump will complain of being the victim.

when the other candidates were going to school, Icahn and Trump were both coming home.

my only hope is that Trump does this well when he becomes president.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2016, 10:04 AM   #5847
_______
Veteran

Quote:
now Trump is complaining about how bad the system is rigged, then he comes up with proof by probably losing the 24 delegate votes in Colorado on PURPOSE knowing he can exploit that story by getting more votes somewhere else down the line. all along Trump will complain of being the victim.
Does he have an alter ego as a cub reporter and can he really fly?

I'll think I'll mark this post as the point when you went over the line between delusional super fan and just plain delusional.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2016, 10:50 AM   #5848
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
40 years ago i used to watch the all time greatest corporate raider Carl Icahn operate. the man used to step in and buy up large amounts. of shares of stock in big company's and then start complaining how the company's have taken major advantage of their stockholders while they have all made Icahn the victim of these travesty's. a couple of months later, Icahn gets enough larger shareholders to vote for the changes and gets the stock to go way up, sometimes double or triple what Icahn paid. then Icahn sells the stock and moves on to the next company. one of his first deals was TWA (Trans World Airlines). i watched that stock double in a month and saw Icahn make about $10 million on it back then. it was one of his first deals.

Icahn and Trump are best friends, and now you are watching Trump act like Icahn while running for president. Trump gets into a beef with Megen Kelley, then he starts off with his fellow candidates. the last 6 weeks he has been operating on Ted Cruz letting us all know how he is the victim of Teds lies. now Trump is complaining about how bad the system is rigged, then he comes up with proof by probably losing the 24 delegate votes in Colorado on PURPOSE knowing he can exploit that story by getting more votes somewhere else down the line. all along Trump will complain of being the victim.

when the other candidates were going to school, Icahn and Trump were both coming home.

my only hope is that Trump does this well when he becomes president.
We want a President who is deceitful and manipulative?
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #5849
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44
We want a President who is deceitful and manipulative?
We've already got one.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:18 AM   #5850
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
We've already got one.
Exactly.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply