Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.54 average.
Old 03-14-2016, 11:34 AM   #5086
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Awww...she gets a pass...and not only a pass, but much love from Rookies...

Go figure. (it won't be that hard)

I guess you could believe this, too...
http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_1419...cal_Group.html
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2016, 11:36 AM   #5087
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz
OK, OK, Hillary Clinton did not order her supporters to raise the Obama's birther question. The fact is this birther issue originally came from her supporters ... but she still gets a pass? Again, OK, OK.

Do you think Obama believed this, that she was totally innocent? He did call Bill Clinton a racist. Why would he say that?

PS--I just saw PA Mike's comment that he sent minutes before this. GMTA... once again, N and B ... you really think Hillary didn't know or didn't start this birther thing?

Last edited by reckless; 03-14-2016 at 11:41 AM.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2016, 11:41 AM   #5088
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

If Obama received even half the anal probing Trump is getting from basically EVERYONE, he would have never won either election.

But everyone was too afraid to "go there" and all we got were half-hearted attempts at a proper vetting...as the other half of the time was spent beating back charges of "racism."

The Dems have the playbook down pat. They will pretty much successfully assassinate any and all popular Republicans in any way they can.

It's amazing how inept the Republicans are at doing similar. For goodness sake, how else do you explain the continued presence of Bernie Sanders? This guy should have been chopped up and spit out into the political dung heap ages ago...with Hillary not too far behind. But yet, these are the top TWO candidates for the Democrats?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2016, 11:46 AM   #5089
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Awww...she gets a pass...and not only a pass, but much love from Rookies...

Go figure. (it won't be that hard)
My research of the term pointed to various Media using the term to update this nutter movement (headed in 2010, by head nutter... uhhh... Drumpf) from the previous 9-11 'Truther' nutter movement.

It is very difficult to keep all the American nutter, conspiracy and tin foil movements clear and separate in my melon.There are soooo many, PA! Some, almost as looney as the North Korean Emperor found on 'Broke Girls'!
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2016, 11:50 AM   #5090
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
N and B ... you really think Hillary didn't know or didn't start this birther thing?

I don't believe anything that a politician says and of course I wouldn't put it past her, but there was not found to be anything in particular to blame Granmaw Hillary
, and the article says that Cruz nor Trump would not supply any evidence

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 03-14-2016 at 11:54 AM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2016, 11:53 AM   #5091
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
My research of the term pointed to various Media using the term to update this nutter movement (headed in 2010, by head nutter... uhhh... Drumpf) from the previous 9-11 'Truther' nutter movement.

It is very difficult to keep all the American nutter, conspiracy and tin foil movements clear and separate in my melon.There are soooo many, PA! Some, almost as looney as the North Korean Emperor found on 'Broke Girls'!
Do you also think it was nuts that many democrats and some in the media were painting John McCain as unfit because he was "too old and might die in office?" He's still alive and still a Senator last time I looked. But that didn't stop people. And nobody really gave them shit about it. Even when the press demanded (and was given access to) McCain's medical records!

But God forbid you question where Obama was born! You're a racist!

Now Trump's been questioning Ted Cruz on his eligibility based on the same Constitutional stuff he pointed at Obama...then again, he is of Cuban descent, so I guess it's still racism. Too bad Cruz is too intelligent to use that line of defense.

In any event, I think questioning Obama's place of birth given his unique childhood, where he went to school as a kid, who his father was...this was all very legitimate. The man STILL hasn't released his college transcripts...but I'm fairly certain all those who think Bush was a giant dunce were able to see his transcripts along with John Kerry's if I'm not mistaken.

The man is hiding something, of this I have no doubt. Then again, aren't they all?

It just seems like Republicans more often than not pay the higher price.

As for 9-11 truthers, I believe they are legitimate as well. Anyone who thinks 9-11 is "settled science" is living in a state of denial.
Old 03-14-2016, 11:59 AM   #5092
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
If Obama received even half the anal probing Trump is getting from basically EVERYONE, he would have never won either election.

But everyone was too afraid to "go there" and all we got were half-hearted attempts at a proper vetting...as the other half of the time was spent beating back charges of "racism."

The Dems have the playbook down pat. They will pretty much successfully assassinate any and all popular Republicans in any way they can.

It's amazing how inept the Republicans are at doing similar. For goodness sake, how else do you explain the continued presence of Bernie Sanders? This guy should have been chopped up and spit out into the political dung heap ages ago...with Hillary not too far behind. But yet, these are the top TWO candidates for the Democrats?
The Trump University lawsuit will be forced down our throats right through Election Day, I assure you. Every student remotely involved plus their third cousins once removed will be tracked down by the media and their story will be blasted 24/7 if they weren't happy.

Trump was a private citizen in a private enterprise that is being litigated in a class-action lawsuit. This should never be forgotten but it will because the media will never report that aspect.

But, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under an FBI investigation, and not a peep from the media. She committed multiple federal crimes and not a peep from the media. The media really haven't spoken to the families of the Benghazi murders to 'get the record straight' and when they did it was minimized and basically ignored.

Hillary's criminal and hateful actions and lying were committed while she was a public figure too and that shouldn't be forgotten either.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:01 PM   #5093
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
But, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under an FBI investigation, and not a peep from the media. She committed multiple federal crimes and not a peep from the media. The media really haven't spoken to the families of the Benghazi murders to 'get the record straight' and when they did it was minimized and basically ignored.

Hillary's criminal and hateful actions and lying were committed while she was a public figure too and that shouldn't be forgotten either.
Well, this isn't entirely true. It's all over Fox news.

And hell, during the last Democrat debate (I know, nobody watches those), Jorge Ramos of all people, asked her point blank if she will end her campaign if she's indicted. Her response was priceless.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:12 PM   #5094
woodtoo

As Im watching current Trump rally it dawned on me, what IF, what would the reaction be if he was assassinated right before our eyes. I came to a rather scary observation, it would be lauded even applauded by the
lamestreammedia even both parties would be relieved even giddy at this result. I cry for the America that was and could be.

Last edited by woodtoo; 03-14-2016 at 12:13 PM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2016, 12:16 PM   #5095
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Well, this isn't entirely true. It's all over Fox news.

And hell, during the last Democrat debate (I know, nobody watches those), Jorge Ramos of all people, asked her point blank if she will end her campaign if she's indicted. Her response was priceless.
I didn't forget Jorge Ramos. God, love him. He has more character than all the 'journalists' thrown at us in all the debates on all the channels. I just left it out hoping someone else would comment on him, and you did.

Plus, if you recall, the Spanish lady reporter in the earlier GOP debate, questioned Marco Rubio, on his two interviews: one in English to an American audience talking like a tough Trump like immigration hawk, and just minutes later, talking Spanish to a Hispanic audience, telling all that amnesty will happen. She is a real journalist, not Megyn, not Hugh Hewitt, not Jake Tapper... none of them.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:16 PM   #5096
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo
As Im watching current Trump rally it dawned on me, what IF, what would the reaction be if he was assassinated right before our eyes. I came to a rather scary observation, it would be lauded even applauded by the
lamestreammedia even both parties would be relieved even giddy at this result. I cry for the America that was and could be.
He says he carries a gun, but I'm a little skeptical because he failed to whip it out the other day when someone rushed the stage...

With that said, another Bobby Kennedy-type outcome isn't out of the realm of possibility regarding Trump...I've been saying this for a while now.

There is just too much hatred and too many wackos out there for this not to be the case.

And don't forget, Trump completely and utterly disrespected the Bush clan...you need balls of steel to do that in my book. Power runs very deep in that family.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:23 PM   #5097
davew

Quote:
He says he carries a gun, but I'm a little skeptical because he failed to whip it out the other day when someone rushed the stage...

With that said, another Bobby Kennedy-type outcome isn't out of the realm of possibility regarding Trump...I've been saying this for a while now.

There is just too much hatred and too many wackos out there for this not to be the case.

And don't forget, Trump completely and utterly disrespected the Bush clan...you need balls of steel to do that in my book. Power runs very deep in that family.

But the Democrat whackos don't have guns do they?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2016, 12:25 PM   #5098
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
But the Democrat whackos don't have guns do they?
The politics of a wacko are usually immaterial. Wackos glam onto whatever it is they think will advance their wackiness.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:28 PM   #5099
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Do you also think it was nuts that many democrats and some in the media were painting John McCain as unfit because he was "too old and might die in office?" He's still alive and still a Senator last time I looked. But that didn't stop people. And nobody really gave them shit about it. Even when the press demanded (and was given access to) McCain's medical records!

But God forbid you question where Obama was born! You're a racist!

Now Trump's been questioning Ted Cruz on his eligibility based on the same Constitutional stuff he pointed at Obama...then again, he is of Cuban descent, so I guess it's still racism. Too bad Cruz is too intelligent to use that line of defense.

In any event, I think questioning Obama's place of birth given his unique childhood, where he went to school as a kid, who his father was...this was all very legitimate. The man STILL hasn't released his college transcripts...but I'm fairly certain all those who think Bush was a giant dunce were able to see his transcripts along with John Kerry's if I'm not mistaken.

The man is hiding something, of this I have no doubt. Then again, aren't they all?

It just seems like Republicans more often than not pay the higher price.

As for 9-11 truthers, I believe they are legitimate as well. Anyone who thinks 9-11 is "settled science" is living in a state of denial.
Quite frankly Mike, I find them ALL (the front runners) too old this campaign! Being President should have a max age barrier due to the enormous, daily stresses of the job. Bernie especially, but Hillary & Drumpf (without that ridiculous Agent Orange makeup and the $1k per day, touch up artist he employs) all look old, to me.

The birther thing for Obama was truly nutter, given that his Hawaiian BC was much in evidence. I would say that to be equally so with Raphael... unless... you accept a very strict, Alito Con interpretation of the original term, which the framers designed for a Male Father (errr... a White Male Father) having the birthright hammer.

I don't, but Drumpf was deliberately throwimg out this Blue Herring to steal more Media time, away from Teddy & put him on the Defensive.

I do wonder about Obama's transcript, although it doesn't mean squat. What's he covering up? A Left Wing course(s) in Political Philosopy that I might have taken? 🙄Did he just have a magic wand waived to gain entrance to one of the top Law Schools in America? Come on man.

As for the 9-11 Truthers, I am interested in which part of this grassy knoll conspiracy you find believable.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2016, 12:33 PM   #5100
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
As for the 9-11 Truthers, I am interested in which part of this grassy knoll conspiracy you find believable.
I don't know what I find believable, because it is all so massively "out there." The entire event itself, when looked at from a distance, is too horrible to be believed in and of itself.

And when I call them "legitimate" I don't mean they are correct. I mean that they EXIST for a legitimate reason, not that they themselves have the answer.

They could very well be 100% incorrect and still be legitimate in their existence. That's all I was saying. There is a valid reason that they exist.

I find the "official version" of evens way too wanting. Thus, alternative explanations must be explored, and thus the legitimate existence of 9-11 "truthers."

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-14-2016 at 12:34 PM.