Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-27-2020, 01:43 AM   #1426
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
there are just too many people in the world that are experts (in their own minds)

ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2020, 04:42 AM   #1427
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
nah...you spoke too quick...and GOT caught...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDHr2Rgf9tA

But hey....there's no debating a doorknob...

so you can feel better...I'll declare you the winner ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWlnv0_svU
I am the winner. How do you feel about being out thought by a smart doorknob?
Will you post more irrelevant videos? And go on crying for 10 more pages?

Last edited by hcap; 11-27-2020 at 04:45 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2020, 04:52 AM   #1428
hcap

Quote:
there are just too many people in the world that are experts
You, Paceadvantage, boxcar, El Kabong, tucker, and all pandemic denying, "stable geniuses" who worship at the feet of the fat orange buffoon and his pack of lies.
Old 11-27-2020, 06:39 AM   #1429
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You, Paceadvantage, boxcar, El Kabong, tucker, and all pandemic denying, "stable geniuses" who worship at the feet of the fat orange buffoon and his pack of lies.
Why are you attacking him? I’m sure he wasn’t referring to you in his post. He said “expert”. That doesn’t describe you at all. You just copy and paste left wing propaganda without analyzing the information. Now if he had said “dupe” or “troll” instead of “expert” he might have been referring to you.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2020, 06:59 AM   #1430
sammy the sage

Quote:
I am the winner. How do you feel about being out thought by a smart doorknob?
Will you post more irrelevant videos? And go on crying for 10 more pages?
finally...you admitted....so no need to do the rest...unless of course you wish to post more twisted figures....but then again...why bother til you think a bit more than what is spoon fed you....you're....very good at copy, paste and regurgitate....not so much on having an original thought...

The dichotomy...ie...hypocrisy in you is very strange indeed....your behavior in the religion thread is VERY different from threads like these...against dogma to FOR dogma.....depending on topic.....it's ALL perspective....try a different view sometimes...
Old 11-27-2020, 08:36 AM   #1431
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Why are you attacking him? I’m sure he wasn’t referring to you in his post. He said “expert”. That doesn’t describe you at all. You just copy and paste left wing propaganda without analyzing the information. Now if he had said “dupe” or “troll” instead of “expert” he might have been referring to you.
exactly, and the only 'experts' they link are the ones their side agrees with. The other experts in the same area are spreading conspiracy theories and need silenced.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2020, 10:18 AM   #1432
hcap

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
finally...you admitted....so no need to do the rest...unless of course you wish to post more twisted figures....but then again...why bother til you think a bit more than what is spoon fed you....you're....very good at copy, paste and regurgitate....not so much on having an original thought...

The dichotomy...ie...hypocrisy in you is very strange indeed....your behavior in the religion thread is VERY different from threads like these...against dogma to FOR dogma.....depending on topic.....it's ALL perspective....try a different view sometimes...
In the spirit of thanksgiving, I accept all your silly childish amateurish objections as you try and keep up. Nothing personal but all of you, please snap out of it
Old 11-27-2020, 10:22 AM   #1433
hcap

Quote:
exactly, and the only 'experts' they link are the ones their side agrees with. The other experts in the same area are spreading conspiracy theories and need silenced.
Yes, your side.
Most of topic is devoted to lunatic conspiracy theories. Hopefully the ant-science, ant-fact, alternative universe agenda here will fade as Trump fades
Old 11-27-2020, 12:00 PM   #1434
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Are you saying that you worked your entire adult life in Canada because of Agent Orange?
no, but my entire practice occurred there after my residency at the Vancouver General (1977) long before this ass hole was around
Old 12-14-2020, 02:02 AM   #1435
clicknow

Quote:
Hopefully the ant-science, ant-fact, alternative universe agenda here will fade as Trump fades
Hopefully they aren't anti-vaxxers as well, and will at least get the covid vaccine when given the opportunity.

Arging about masks and lockdowns is kinda in my rear-view mirror now. We have some good vaccine candidates and that is where the future of slaying this disease lies.

Everything else happened already and there's not a darn thing we can do about it. The data about all this will not really be clear and available for many, many years. Some day it will be compiled in a non-poltical manner, and that will be that.

There was, and still is, a lot of learning going on about it, but we've learned more than we knew in March.

That said, this won't be the first, or last, zoonic disease that emerges, and we will hopefully have a better pandemic plan for the next ones.

Last edited by clicknow; 12-14-2020 at 02:07 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2020, 05:49 AM   #1436
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Hopefully they aren't anti-vaxxers as well, and will at least get the covid vaccine when given the opportunity.

Arging about masks and lockdowns is kinda in my rear-view mirror now. We have some good vaccine candidates and that is where the future of slaying this disease lies.

Everything else happened already and there's not a darn thing we can do about it. The data about all this will not really be clear and available for many, many years. Some day it will be compiled in a non-poltical manner, and that will be that.

There was, and still is, a lot of learning going on about it, but we've learned more than we knew in March.

That said, this won't be the first, or last, zoonic disease that emerges, and we will hopefully have a better pandemic plan for the next ones.
It appears what alternative universe one lives in determines the quantity of garbage in, garbage out declarations.

Hopefully the ability to tell the difference between proper infol sources and low information ones. will increase as Donald fades. However until he is indicted and the full extent of his ineptness and crimes is known, he can reach beyond his political death. There will always be a market for conspiracy theories----a staple oh off topic. Will take a while for the country to return to it's senses.

You are correct, this virus is only the beginning of new "plaques". Good news is the new biochemical advances in vaccine R&D, will allow us to keep up with what's to come
Old 12-14-2020, 11:11 AM   #1437
tucker6

Quote:
Good news is the new biochemical advances in vaccine R&D, will allow us to keep up with what's to come
Finally giving Trump credit I see for Warp Speed. Good on you.
Old 12-14-2020, 11:13 AM   #1438
tucker6

Latest polls show about 35% will NOT get the vaccine. Can't wait for govt and private enterprise to start denying services unless people can prove they got the vaccine. Orwell here we come. Lawsuits sure to follow.
Old 12-14-2020, 12:53 PM   #1439
hcap

Quote:
Finally giving Trump credit I see for Warp Speed. Good on you.
Warp speed did not bring about the R&D that will provide new vaccines.
Tom you are losing it.

Last edited by hcap; 12-14-2020 at 12:55 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2020, 01:16 PM   #1440
tucker6

Quote:
Warp speed did not bring about the R&D that will provide new vaccines.
Tom you are losing it.
The vaccines being made available today are due to Trump's Warp Speed. You can deny it all you want, but he funded the endeavor by pre-buying vaccine, and he additionally cut out the bureaucracy to speed things along. Thank God we had Trump. Biden would still be flying Wuhan Chinese into the US so as not to look xenophobic. What a moron your new president is. Lame.