Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-02-2020, 08:50 PM   #31
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
You keep claiming that you know me yet I'm the guy using my real name and you're the guy who stays hidden.

You don't notice how weak you come off when you trash people who've done nothing to you.

Do you see yourself as some type of Avenger? Maybe a comic book hero righting wrongs?

Your weakness is obvious
When did I claim to know you? I don’t know you other than your online persona. Stop lying and crying.

I just love the guy who has spent DECADES trashing people is crying to me about “trashing people.” The guy who spends ALL DAY online pretending to be a hero is taking me to task for doing what he does.

Do you see how weak you’re coming off right now?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 08:52 PM   #32
elysiantraveller

Hold up... is this the thread where Mike seeks validation...??

Okay, go.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:54 PM   #33
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
When did I claim to know you? I don’t know you other than your online persona. Stop lying and crying.

I just love the guy who has spent DECADES trashing people is crying to me about “trashing people.” The guy who spends ALL DAY online pretending to be a hero is taking me to task for doing what he does.

Do you see how weak you’re coming off right now?
I mean did you win a handicapping tournament or have an article published or done anything positive that anyone would know about? You seem to be a Horseracing Fan right?

What qualifies you as judge and jury over people and their sins?

Only a truly miserable person behaves the way you do and attacks people the way you do.

Every time you attack someone it says something about you and not the people you attack and you don't get it. You're like the guy walking around with his zipper down and snot running out of his nose thinking he's the coolest thing around. You're continuous hatred only comes back on you.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 08:57 PM   #34
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I mean did you win a handicapping tournament or have an article published or done anything positive that anyone would know about? You seem to be a Horseracing Fan right?

What qualifies you as judge and jury over people and their sins?

Only a truly miserable person behaves the way you do and attacks people the way you do.

Every time you attack someone it says something about you and not the people you attack and you don't get it. You're like the guy walking around with his zipper down and snot running out of his nose thinking he's the coolest thing around. You're continuous hatred only comes back on you.
Any mirrors where you live?

Keep deflecting though. The victim role looks good on you.

Your first paragraph is Classic you. Keep telling people how relevant you are. At some point someone other than you might believe it.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:59 PM   #35
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Any mirrors where you live?

Keep deflecting though. The victim role looks good on you.

Your first paragraph is Classic you. Keep telling people how relevant you are. At some point someone other than you might believe it.
There is no deflecting. You came to off topic cuz you were bored and began trashing people including me.

I'll ask it again. Do you see yourself as some type of Avenger that brings people to justice?
Old 12-02-2020, 09:02 PM   #36
elysiantraveller

Quote:
There is no deflecting. You came to off topic cuz you were bored and began trashing people including me.

I'll ask it again. Do you see yourself as some type of Avenger that brings people to justice?
You paint a pretty big target sharing your own personal tweets (which are nonsense btw) all over this place.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:04 PM   #37
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You paint a pretty big target sharing your own personal tweets (which are nonsense btw) all over this place.
Why would I care if people had access to my tweets? And why would I care if someone didn't like them?
Old 12-02-2020, 09:05 PM   #38
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:

Poor you.

Do you see yourself as some kind of muckraker?
Old 12-02-2020, 09:06 PM   #39
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Poor you.

Do you see yourself as some kind of muckraker?
Says the guy who does nothing but muckraking. Think about it
Old 12-02-2020, 09:06 PM   #40
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Why would I care if people had access to my tweets? And why would I care if someone didn't like them?
Why do you care so much about what I have to say?

The fact you constantly post your tweets shows how in love with yourself you are. We all get it. You’re very important....in your own mind.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:07 PM   #41
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Says the guy who does nothing but muckraking. Think about it
Have you been drinking tonight?
Old 12-02-2020, 09:08 PM   #42
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Why do you care so much about what I have to say?

The fact you constantly post your tweets shows how in love with yourself you are. We all get it. You’re very important....in your own mind.
I'm in love with myself? That's what you come up with?

You can't handle a legit debate so you attack people day and night. That's a lot of hatred for one guy to have
Old 12-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #43
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I'm in love with myself? That's what you come up with?

You can't handle a legit debate so you attack people day and night. That's a lot of hatred for one guy to have
Are you denying that you think really highly of yourself? You asked me if I have ever won a handicapping contest (I have) or had an article written about me (I have.). You’re the most unimportant self important asshole I’ve ever seen.

Do you not see how you come across? Are you that far gone?

You’re mad because I see you for what you are. A bully who got popped in the face and is now crying about it.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:16 PM   #44
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Are you denying that you think really highly of yourself? You asked me if I have ever won a handicapping contest (I have) or had an article written about me (I have.). You’re the most unimportant self important asshole I’ve ever seen.

Do you not see how you come across? Are you that far gone?

You’re mad because I see you for what you are. A bully who got popped in the face and is now crying about it.
Am I denying that I think highly of myself? This is a remarkable question to ask someone.

The hate has consumed you.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:22 PM   #45
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Am I denying that I think highly of myself? This is a remarkable question to ask someone.

The hate has consumed you.
Normally people don’t have to constantly remind people how important they are. You always do.

I realize you don’t get this, nor see yourself this way but it is the truth.

I don’t hate anyone. Do you think it’s easy taking on 4-5 people at a time? Why do you think I do it?

Think about it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: