Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-18-2018, 07:44 PM   #16
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
http://www.globalistagenda.org/quotes.htm

"Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges.

They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.

This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call "Social Insurance". Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plan against America."

Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed (but unverified) with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 - 1921)
Wilson was a traitor and dope from of all places Princeton!

I'm beginning to suspect your motives too.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 07:26 AM   #17
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
I'm an optimist. Nothing of this kind can ever happen in our Country.

Talk about resistance!
Wrong...we're already halfway there...

and the people and many politicians are even DEMANDING that we pass laws to go further down THAT dark path...
Old 10-19-2018, 10:09 AM   #18
chadk66

Only chance there is of cleaning up the mess in this country is a no party system.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 10:25 AM   #19
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
It will happen. The Tower of Babel, Part II has been under construction for centuries. The world will once again unite.

And it will happen because it's been foreordained before the foundation of the world.
So the religious threads are dead and you must regurgitate your proclamations out here?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 10:56 AM   #20
thaskalos

Quote:
I third that motion.

However, as noble, well-intentioned and well-reasoned their settled upon form of government was, it must inevitably fail due to the corrupt human nature of man. Can't get spring water from a sewer.
I knew that this would eventually devolve to Religious thread Part III...although it happened sooner than I expected.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #21
thaskalos

As long as "reelection" remains the main preoccupation of today's politicians...there can be no hope for the betterment of the world's political landscape. To paraphrase a brilliant saying..."Politicians are like underwear. They get dirty quickly...and should be changed often".
Old 10-19-2018, 11:35 AM   #22
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
So the religious threads are dead and you must regurgitate your proclamations out here?
The only thing really dead around here and is foul smelling is the gray matter between your ears.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:40 AM   #23
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I knew that this would eventually devolve to Religious thread Part III...although it happened sooner than I expected.
You look at everything in the world through the very dark prism of your skepticism. I, on the other hand, look at everything in the world through prism of light known as biblical theism. And the twain shall never meet.

So...it's not a matter of "religion" per se, but a worldview. Your worldview is secular. Mine is theistic viewed through divine revelation.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:59 AM   #24
hcap

Quote:
The only thing really dead around here and is foul smelling is the gray matter between your ears.
I guess now that no one is responding to your sphincter emitted nonsense, on the religion II thread, you must find satisfaction extolling equally absurd points of view out here in the real world.

Sorry for your loss of purpose. It shows.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 12:23 PM   #25
thaskalos

Quote:
You look at everything in the world through the very dark prism of your skepticism. I, on the other hand, look at everything in the world through prism of light known as biblical theism. And the twain shall never meet.

So...it's not a matter of "religion" per se, but a worldview. Your worldview is secular. Mine is theistic viewed through divine revelation.
Yes...but in this thread, you've dressed up your "theistic" views in 'political' garments, and tried to present them as if you were interested in starting a "political" discussion...when the reality is that you are only interested in rehashing your inane religious argument about the "corrupt nature of man".
Old 10-19-2018, 01:24 PM   #26
MargieRose

The 'corrupt nature of man' is clearly evident in today's politics, most especially on the Demo side, and is a legitimate argument to ponder; at least, from my point of view. I don't see why the two should be separated from thought in contemporary political discussion.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 01:33 PM   #27
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
The 'corrupt nature of man' is clearly evident in today's politics, most especially on the Demo side, and is a legitimate argument to ponder; at least, from my point of view. I don't see why the two should be separated from thought in contemporary political discussion.
Well said.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 01:40 PM   #28
Clocker

Quote:
when the reality is that you are only interested in rehashing your inane religious argument about the "corrupt nature of man".
I agree. The "corrupt nature of man" is a value judgement based on faith. I find it insulting to those who don't happen to share that same faith.

I would suggest that the OP is wrong, and that identity politics is driven by human nature, specifically the herd instinct. Some people have a strong need to belong and to believe in a cause. That instinct varies in intensity from person to person, and identity politics satisfies some who have a high degree of herd instinct. As does organized religion.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:59 PM   #29
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
As long as "reelection" remains the main preoccupation of today's politicians...there can be no hope for the betterment of the world's political landscape. To paraphrase a brilliant saying..."Politicians are like underwear. They get dirty quickly...and should be changed often".
Is it possible for politicians to "get dirty quickly" without the innateness of dirtiness?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 10-19-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2018, 02:09 PM   #30
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Boxcar is clearly implying that "man's corrupt nature" is inherent and shared by all...and it's attributed to the "sins" that man has inherited from birth. This view is strictly of a RELIGIOUS nature, and it cannot pass as a "political theory", IMO...no matter how Boxcar tries to disguise it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: