Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #61
chadk66

so far not a single trump voter will change their vote
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2018, 04:05 PM   #62
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
I haven't met any disappointed Trump voters that's for sure. It was hard to find anyone who would admit that they'd vote for Trump in 2016. Now many proudly say they did. He's a train running downhill. I hope he doesn't derail because he's doing a great job in my estimation. He WILL get re-elected if he stays the course.

I went back to the threads around the time of the 2016 election. What a hoot they were. If anyone needs a good laugh or two, check them out.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2018, 04:58 PM   #63
biggestal99

Quote:
So how many dems will show up and vote for a more popular democratic candidate than Hillary.

Dems hold a huge advantage that west coast and New York and illinois and New England are in the Democratic column as we speak. That’s how many Evs, the fights will be in the swing states, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, Pennsylvania.

Trump got those states last out, lets see him hold them

Same with the dem Virginia and New Hampshire. Those are must wins for any dem.

It will be a dogfight and if you think it will be easy for anyone.....

Well you would be wrong....

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #64
chadk66

there won't be a single extra dem vote. why? because I suspect a bunch of illegals voted last time and won't dare this go around. And they will loose a shit pile of the black vote due to how blacks have benefited from Trump to this point.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:12 PM   #65
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
there won't be a single extra dem vote. why? because I suspect a bunch of illegals voted last time and won't dare this go around. And they will loose a shit pile of the black vote due to how blacks have benefited from Trump to this point.
^^ This
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2018, 09:06 PM   #66
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Even if there were all these illegals were voting, they are centered in California and Texas, which are going to go respectively, Democratic and Republican, no matter what.Trump may get 10-12 percent of the black vote, maybe.Anything more than that is a pipe dream. The Democrats ran a crap candidate and didn't take Trump's candidacy that seriously in 2016.They won't make the same mistake next time.

If the economy is still going in 2020 like it is now, Trump will probably win again.But nobody can predict that this far out.Contrary to what many on this board believe , wishing and hoping for a good economy does not make it happen.Economies go in cycles and it doesn't take a whole lot for it to go south,especially with the unprecedented levels of government spending and debt going on.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2018, 09:07 PM   #67
Thebart

Delusion reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I haven't met any disappointed Trump voters that's for sure. It was hard to find anyone who would admit that they'd vote for Trump in 2016. Now many proudly say they did. He's a train running downhill. I hope he doesn't derail because he's doing a great job in my estimation. He WILL get re-elected if he stays the course.

I went back to the threads around the time of the 2016 election. What a hoot they were. If anyone needs a good laugh or two, check them out.
So many Trump folks are completely phony and, more importantly, totally delusional. Where I live gasoline went from a little over $2.00 per gallon in Jan 2017 to almost $3.00 a gallon now. But yea guys, you can overlook it and call the economy great.

Certainly the majority of Trump voters are still on board, but lets remember he did lose the popular vote by well over 3 million and I see no reason to think that's going to change. Despite all the B.S. about voter fraud I have yet to see any, and I do mean any, evidence of voter fraud in the hundreds, much less millions of votes.

As to values votes or more accurately those phonies who like to call themselves "values voters," they seem all too willing to turn a blind eye to anything and everything Trump and his gang of crooked politicians do. Instead of draining the swamp, he's created a new and deeper one.

But, fear not, Donald will restore America's greatness 1950s style and life for those trying to protect white minority rule in the USA will be OK. As one white person who sees Trump and his whole clan (or is it klan?) as a first rate phony and low life I just don't know how you people can look yourselves in the mirror.
Thebart is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2018, 09:25 PM   #68
horses4courses

Quote:
That could very well be true, provided you filter some.
How about with white males over 50 years old?

Not a single vote lost.......
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #69
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebart View Post
So many Trump folks are completely phony and, more importantly, totally delusional. Where I live gasoline went from a little over $2.00 per gallon in Jan 2017 to almost $3.00 a gallon now. But yea guys, you can overlook it and call the economy great.

Certainly the majority of Trump voters are still on board, but lets remember he did lose the popular vote by well over 3 million and I see no reason to think that's going to change. Despite all the B.S. about voter fraud I have yet to see any, and I do mean any, evidence of voter fraud in the hundreds, much less millions of votes.

As to values votes or more accurately those phonies who like to call themselves "values voters," they seem all too willing to turn a blind eye to anything and everything Trump and his gang of crooked politicians do. Instead of draining the swamp, he's created a new and deeper one.

But, fear not, Donald will restore America's greatness 1950s style and life for those trying to protect white minority rule in the USA will be OK. As one white person who sees Trump and his whole clan (or is it klan?) as a first rate phony and low life I just don't know how you people can look yourselves in the mirror.
Lol
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2018, 09:34 PM   #70
chadk66

The libs were delusional up to and during the last election and it appears nothing has changed
Old 05-11-2018, 12:11 AM   #71
reckless
Veteran

Some advice to all those on here that bet things such as election races and results...

Bet all you can, at any price, that the GOP maintains control of the House and adds seats in the Senate.

Bet the same way in your local races for Governor if there's such a race this year, like in Indiana.

The Democrats and the lunatics in the media are in for a rude awakening come November -- the GOP big Red Machine will roll to victory; they are a cinch.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-11-2018, 09:47 AM   #72
biggestal99

Quote:
Oh no not that tired old saw.

Lets deal with what is.

There is not one speck of truth in that conspiracy theory.

there will be plenty of extra votes for a democratic candidate not named Hillary.

That candidate is guaranteed to get more than the 65,853,514 VOTES that Hillary got in 2016.

Allan
Old 05-11-2018, 09:53 AM   #73
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Some advice to all those on here that bet things such as election races and results...

Bet all you can, at any price, that the GOP maintains control of the House and adds seats in the Senate.

Bet the same way in your local races for Governor if there's such a race this year, like in Indiana.

The Democrats and the lunatics in the media are in for a rude awakening come November -- the GOP big Red Machine will roll to victory; they are a cinch.
the midterms.

You could make a crapload of cash betting against Nancy Pelosi at Predictit.com

Just be prepared to be crying into your beer on election night, just all the bridgejumpers do when their mortal lock runs fourth.

did you also have the same prediction for PA-18 and the Alabama Special senate election?

How did that turn out for ya?

Allan
Old 05-11-2018, 10:02 AM   #74
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
We have one in TN this year. It is money in the bank. My choice is Diane Black. Democrats will carry Memphis and Nashville, but not much more. NE TN is so red that the county primaries didn't have any democrats. Walkover for the republican primary winners.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:07 AM   #75
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
That could very well be true, provided you filter some.
How about with white males over 50 years old?

Not a single vote lost.......
a few died I am sure.

Allan

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: