Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-20-2017, 02:55 PM   #61
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
You wish I was rattled...you really do.

I haven't said a word about you being unfair while I have 4 different people coming after me. I just keep swatting them like the flies they are. I'm fine with it.

For the record...the guy who likes swimming with 8 year olds came after me. Like I said...you know nothing about honesty.
Let's talk about HONESTY.

Here's what I posted in the Arrogate thread:

When Arrogate was "the greatest horse in the world," perhaps they thought they could get a $100k stud fee, even though he's by UBS. That's $10m a year based on 100 paid stud fees, and $30m in 3 years.

Now that Arrogate has fallen to earth, they may no longer be able to get $100k. If they can get $75k, they've lost $2.5m a year, or $7.5m in 3 years.

If they have to cut him to $50k, that's a loss in value of $5m a year, and $15m in 3 years.

This isn't tough. I'll explain it to my neighbor's 8yo when they come over to swim later today. I bet he gets the math.

For this, you have hounded me and implied that I am a pedophile. Over and over.

You are DISHONEST, you are a liar, you are a low-life cretin, and you are a psycho. You are delusional. You fight with everyone, and somehow think the problem isn't you but everyone else. You don't fight and let it go. You stalk and harass and stalk some more. I'm sure it does suck to be you, but don't take it out on other people and for God's sake, get some professional help.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-21-2017 at 11:02 AM.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 02:58 PM   #62
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You can't have that signature...bashing someone in the signature is a complete no-no

And if people around here do anything, I wish they would stop with the ped talk
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 03:03 PM   #63
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You can't have that signature...bashing someone in the signature is a complete no-no

And if people around here do anything, I wish they would stop with the ped talk
I figured you'd say that, and it's ok. But if he's going to keep on with this line, implying I'm a pedophile, even after I called him out on it before, then I'm going to go after him. He needs to stop it.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 03:38 PM   #64
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
I figured you'd say that, and it's ok. But if he's going to keep on with this line, implying I'm a pedophile, even after I called him out on it before, then I'm going to go after him. He needs to stop it.
I've given PA my word that I won't engage you anymore because obviously you're out of control and can't take it.

But I'd love the chance to meet face to face like you suggested a few weeks ago. It'd give you the chance to put me in my place once and for all.

PM me when and where after your afternoon activities. Talk to you soon pal!
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 03:54 PM   #65
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Sorry for your loss.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 07:52 PM   #66
highnote

Geez... I came here to post a funny cartoon about climate change, but find that this thread has taken a dark turn.

Oh well... maybe a cartoon will lighten up the conversation...

Last edited by highnote; 09-20-2017 at 07:55 PM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 08:15 PM   #67
davew

Al, maybe 2020

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 08:48 PM   #68
incoming

Great cartoon....

[/QUOTE]

Captures the perfect delusional liberal world... Make up your utopian world and a wild hypothesis... sell your lies...add a tax...all for the better good. It is better not to mess with Mother Nature.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 08:53 PM   #69
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
Great cartoon....

Captures the perfect delusional liberal world... Make up your utopian world and a wild hypothesis... sell your lies...add a tax...all for the better good. It is better not to mess with Mother Nature.
I had a different interpretation...

Liberals and conservatives are both delusional.

Liberals think the sky is falling, global warming is man-made, and conservatives are blind to the obvious.

Conservatives think liberals are delusional and over-reacting.

The point the cartoonist is making is that no matter what the truth is, it cannot hurt to be good stewards of the Earth.

The problem arises when one group tries to tell the other group what to do.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #70
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote View Post
I had a different interpretation...

Liberals and conservatives are both delusional.

Liberals think the sky is falling, global warming is man-made, and conservatives are blind to the obvious.

Conservatives think liberals are delusional and over-reacting.

The point the cartoonist is making is that no matter what the truth is, it cannot hurt to be good stewards of the Earth.

The problem arises when one group tries to tell the other group what to do.

Nice hypothesis... where is the tax
Old 09-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #71
jocko699
Resurrectionist

I agree with your summation but at what cost? This is a multi-billion if not trillion dollar industry now.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 10:24 PM   #72
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post

I agree with your summation but at what cost? This is a multi-billion if not trillion dollar industry now.

That's all it was ever intended to be. NONE of the people running around the country, preaching this GW/CC madness, practice what they preach.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #73
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartman51 View Post
That's all it was ever intended to be. NONE of the people running around the country, preaching this GW/CC madness, practice what they preach.
leading by example or leading with lies - which would best describe democrat politicians? (maybe they are not lying but repeating what they have been told because they are gullible)
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 10:33 PM   #74
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartman51 View Post
There is money to be made. That is certain.

However, China is going to ban the sale of petroleum powered vehicles because pollution there is horrible.

Germany is also going to stop manufacturing petroleum powered vehicles, but for a different reason -- national security. They don't want to rely on Russia, the middle east, and the U.S. for their oil.

The money to be made is in copper, cobalt, and lithium. You need cobalt to make lithium batteries. An electric car requires 100 pounds of copper.

Last edited by highnote; 09-20-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:47 AM   #75
incoming

[QUOTE=highnote;2222235]There is money to be made. That is certain.

However, China is going to ban the sale of petroleum powered vehicles because pollution there is horrible.

Germany is also going to stop manufacturing petroleum powered vehicles, but for a different reason -- national security. They don't want to rely on Russia, the middle east, and the U.S. for their oil.

The money to be made is in copper, cobalt, and lithium. You need cobalt to make lithium batteries. An electric car requires 100 pounds of copper.

Nothing like a little hyperbole to sweeten the pot....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: