Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-20-2017, 11:29 AM   #46
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
Its getting more stereotypical by the keystroke. Not only are people who disagree with this enemy of free speech lacking in intelligence, but they are also nazis.
Watching DaNonce self-implode is humorous.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 11:30 AM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Oh boy are you on tilt too. Figures.

You really coming at me from a horse racing perspective? That's pretty funny. Not as funny as how you act like a bitch anytime someone disrupts the neo Nazi rally in off topic....but close.
I thought so...can't address the statement so try and swing it into fantasy land.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 11:37 AM   #48
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
That's three of you morons I have on tilt.

Who's next?
Yet you're the one who has to use emojis proving you have no faith in your own words. You would think someone with a high IQ would know that basic psychology learned in your first year of college (aka, PSYCH 101).

I saw a recent post of yours where you said that you totally demolished all who differed with you, so you were checking out. Yet, here you are back again.

We await more of stereotypical comments with bated breath. Please don't disappoint us.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #49
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I thought so...can't address the statement so try and swing it into fantasy land.
Should I post about all of the times you've sung my praises when it comes to handicapping?

What changed other than me pissing you off?

Fantasy land is thinking I'm doing anything more than amusing myself by getting a bunch of inferior intellectuals roused up by playing the game better than they.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 01:39 PM   #50
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Should I post about all of the times you've sung my praises when it comes to handicapping?
I find it funny you would accuse someone of coming into off topic because they were embarrassed in the racing section...that's all. No need to get all bent about it.

You yourself said you sucked big time. It happens. Just weird that you would pull that move...hypocrisy was never something you held as a virtue.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:41 PM   #51
jms62
Veteran

http://www.noaa.gov/news/globe-sees-...gust-on-record
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 01:45 PM   #52
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I find it funny you would accuse someone of coming into off topic because they were embarrassed in the racing section...that's all. No need to get all bent about it.

You yourself said you sucked big time. It happens. Just weird that you would pull that move...hypocrisy was never something you held as a virtue.
More intellectual dishonesty. Shocking...
Old 09-20-2017, 01:46 PM   #53
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Nothing to see here.

All a big myth.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Whatever. I don't really care much either way.

I just wish you would let things go...but you can't...you'll have it out with someone, but instead of moving on, you'll follow them around for days or weeks at a time, jumping on them over and over again.

But when I do that to you, YOU get all rattled...complaining how unfair I am to you and that I'm somehow protecting others by doing so...and don't mention how just recently, I went after someone for posting homophobic stuff...guess you missed that post. There have been others, including me going after someone for posting racially insensitive stuff...many times I've done that.

But say I protect homophobes and racists around here, and then tell me I'M the one not treating others fairly.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:57 PM   #55
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:

I just wish you would let things go...but you can't...you'll have it out with someone, but instead of moving on, you'll follow them around for days or weeks at a time, jumping on them over and over again.

But when I do that to you, YOU get all rattled...complaining how unfair I am to you and that I'm somehow protecting others by doing so...and don't mention how just recently, I went after someone for posting homophobic stuff...guess you missed that post. There have been others, including me going after someone for posting racially insensitive stuff...many times I've done that.

But say I protect homophobes and racists around here, and then tell me I'M the one not treating others fairly.
You wish I was rattled...you really do.

I haven't said a word about you being unfair while I have 4 different people coming after me. I just keep swatting them like the flies they are. I'm fine with it.

For the record...the guy who likes swimming with 8 year olds came after me. Like I said...you know nothing about honesty.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #56
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
For the record...the guy who likes swimming with 8 year olds came after me. Like I said...you know nothing about honesty.
And you make sure to remind him about it in every single thread afterwards, instead of letting it go. No, you're not rattled at all.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:03 PM   #57
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
And you make sure to remind him about it in every single thread afterwards, instead of letting it go. No, you're not rattled at all.
He engaged me Mike.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:06 PM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
He engaged me Mike.
Not in all those subsequent threads. But I guess in addition to being on tilt, and rattled, I'm an idiot.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:08 PM   #59
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Not in all those subsequent threads. But I guess in addition to being on tilt, and rattled, I'm an idiot.
Nah...just dishonest.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:13 PM   #60
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I can testify that statement is false. I believe you have ripped on me a couple times for being a homophope. I am cool with that, like the gay people, it was how I was born. Nothing I can do about it. I do not act on it, I am harming no one.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 09-20-2017 at 02:15 PM.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: