Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-11-2004, 04:16 PM   #31
mjdevita

Re: This is getting bizarre

Quote:
Originally posted by kingfin66
Ken,

What does any of this have to do with Mike's original post? The first post is all that anybody has a right to take exception to. They did and Mike apologized. He shouldn't have to keep apologizing. LET IT GO.

PA, any thought to closing this thread?
Kingfin,

Got to agree....I will become a veteran just apologizing for my original post....bizarre? Bizarre...can we sell something there? Just kidding...
mjdevita is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2004, 05:06 PM   #32
CryingForTheHorses
In Front

Re: ads

Quote:
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
As of last night you are also advertising on my webtv discussion group. Personally I could care less if you want to sell some dead guy's system but you are a liar.
Wow Ken!
I have never seen you post such a vicious post!.This man seems to know advertising is the best way..Im sure you would agree.I have been talking with this man and he seems very educated.I myself thought like you and have since changed my mind.There is nothiing wrong with what he is doing and he did tell PA he was sorry. As for the dead mans plan I dont know what your talking about.Hardcore horseman dont like a guy like Mike but times are changing, Makes it easier for the little guy. Just like everythig else,I bet Ken you would LOVE to own a peice of a horse in Cali where you live.This is also a chance for a sharp eyed trainer to make some good money with outstanding claims and a clear mind. I am thinking of joining Mike if they ever make it to the state of Florida. Please welcome him Ken. Im sure he has a lot to share
CryingForTheHorses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2004, 05:24 PM   #33
ezpace
Veteran

Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mjdevita
Hello,

I am looking for thoroughbred partners.

You will not have any monthly bills. Great Deal.

contact me or see www.ownracehorses.com
[/QUOTE

===========

That's a Great way to sell bad stock.to owners previously disgusted with the month bills.. IF you look to the left you see apprentice.. 35 yrs and still a bug boy... I learn something new every day still in this game with that **bug boy attitude. This scams been around a long time.
ezpace is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2004, 06:03 PM   #34
CryingForTheHorses
In Front

Re: Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ezpace
Quote:
Originally posted by mjdevita
Hello,

[/QUOTE

===========

That's a Great way to sell bad stock.to owners previously disgusted with the month bills.. IF you look to the left you see apprentice.. 35 yrs and still a bug boy... I learn something new every day still in this game with that **bug boy attitude. This scams been around a long time.
Let me explain what a bugboy is and why he is used:

Bugboys are used on the sore horses, as the weight allowance helps them and Bugboys are hungry and dont think except to get to the wire.
You have really posted like a bugboy..I dont know why would say something without some meat behind it.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:28 PM   #35
mjdevita

Re: Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ezpace
Quote:
Hello,

[/QUOTE

===========

Hey EZ!

You have no clue what you are talking about. Another person talking out of the wrong part of their body. You leave me no choice but to defend myself for the umpteenth time.

Number 1 - We only claim horses right out of races so our partners know how much we are paying.
Number 2 - I use my own money to own a piece of each horse so I am a real partner!
Number 3 - The biggest risk is taken by the trainer but if he/she has a good eye for a claim...they will make the most money. They also get 100% control of which horse to claim because it is their risk versus reward.
Number 4- The risk for partners is limited to their initial investment...NO DIFFERENT than placing a bet...place a bet wait for the results...own a piece of one of our horses and you pay a one-time fee for the share(s) and wait for the result.
As a matter of fact - I will guarantee that more than half the people in this forum have lost more money in one day, then it would cost to own 5% of one of our 5K claimers!
Number 5 - There is nothing like telling your friends, family and co-workers you got a horse running today and you own part of it. Plus if you think a horse player gets excited cheering the horse he bet on home, wait until the horse player is cheering his horse to the finish...no greater thrill in the sport.
Number 6- We give part of the horses earnings back to the shareholders each month.
Number 7 - We give back 100% of the proceeds when the horse is claimed from us.

So WHERE IS THE SCAM bug boy?
Old 10-11-2004, 07:05 PM   #36
Derek2U
Veteran

T-Breds

Guys ... Cuidado!! T-breds are a terrible Investment. You will
loose. Give me your bucks * hehe ** JK.
Derek2U is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2004, 07:06 PM   #37
ezpace
Veteran

Re: Re: Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

Quote:
Hey EZ!

You have no clue what you are talking about. Another person talking out of the wrong part of their body. You leave me no choice but to defend myself for the umpteenth time.

Number 1 - We only claim horses right out of races so our partners know how much we are paying.
Number 2 - I use my own money to own a piece of each horse so I am a real partner!
Number 3 - The biggest risk is taken by the trainer but if he/she has a good eye for a claim...they will make the most money. They also get 100% control of which horse to claim because it is their risk versus reward.
Number 4- The risk for partners is limited to their initial investment...NO DIFFERENT than placing a bet...place a bet wait for the results...own a piece of one of our horses and you pay a one-time fee for the share(s) and wait for the result.
As a matter of fact - I will guarantee that more than half the people in this forum have lost more money in one day, then it would cost to own 5% of one of our 5K claimers!
Number 5 - There is nothing like telling your friends, family and co-workers you got a horse running today and you own part of it. Plus if you think a horse player gets excited cheering the horse he bet on home, wait until the horse player is cheering his horse to the finish...no greater thrill in the sport.
Number 6- We give part of the horses earnings back to the shareholders each month.
Number 7 - We give back 100% of the proceeds when the horse is claimed from us.

---------------------------------------

Right , You claim horses from associates that they don't want. I 've seen this over and over.... there's some meat to chew on for you too trainer McShell.

So WHERE IS THE SCAM bug boy?
Old 10-11-2004, 07:14 PM   #38
Derek2U
Veteran

EZ

9 posts & so much typing? are you SQ with a brain? Geez why
does aspirin know where to go? wow science hits delaware.
Derek2U is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2004, 07:15 PM   #39
ezpace
Veteran

Re: Re: Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

Quote:
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
Let me explain what a bugboy is and why he is used:

Bugboys are used on the sore horses, as the weight allowance helps them and Bugboys are hungry and dont think except to get to the wire.
You have really posted like a bugboy..I dont know why would say something without some meat behind it.
===================

P.S. McShell ,, I've used bugboys for decades but thanks again for your weak (use)explanation. The point being , you'd have to be a real green wannabe owner to go for this scam.

It also has no geographical or size of track allowance. It happens every where.
Old 10-11-2004, 07:21 PM   #40
mjdevita

Response to EZ the Bug Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by ezpace
Hey Bug Boy...how many times have you been thrown from a horse. Why the heck would a trainer claim a horse from an "associate" when he gets stuck paying the bills if the horse doesn't make money.

I am sure this happens when owners are paying a day rate to the trainer..owners get ripped off all the time when the trainer makes money no matter what....but when the trainer only makes money when the horse earns money....it would have to be one idiotic trainer to take someone else's headache. With our arrangements with the trainer... the trainer has all the incentive to claim only horses that will earn!

You do not have any clue what our concept is about and until you do you should keep your postings to yourself.

You are proving my theory that you are talking out of the wrong end of your body!
Old 10-11-2004, 07:34 PM   #41
mjdevita

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

Quote:
===================

P.S. McShell ,, I've used bugboys for decades but thanks again for your weak (use)explanation. The point being , you'd have to be a real green wannabe owner to go for this scam.

I AM TIRED OF YOU CALLING MY BUSINESS A SCAM.

THE ONLY SCAM IN THIS PLACE IS YOUR BRAIN ....BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN YOU CALL MY STABLE A SCAM....WITHOUT HAVING A F***ING CLUE.

It is the probably the same reason you never could better yourself in this business because while you claim to learn something everyday....the truth is you already think you know it all.

Fustrated with your failures buggy?

As for green owners...Our stable it is great for anyone...but especially for those who have always wanted to own a piece of a horse but couldn't afford the risk on their own OR didn't want to take a risk on there own but still get to enjoy the excitement of ownership!

Bug Boy ...yeah right ...you are bugged out!!
Old 10-11-2004, 08:45 PM   #42
ezpace
Veteran

Wink Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

Quote:
I AM TIRED OF YOU CALLING MY BUSINESS A SCAM.

THE ONLY SCAM IN THIS PLACE IS YOUR BRAIN ....BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN YOU CALL MY STABLE A SCAM....WITHOUT HAVING A F***ING CLUE.

It is the probably the same reason you never could better yourself in this business because while you claim to learn something everyday....the truth is you already think you know it all.

Fustrated with your failures buggy?

As for green owners...Our stable it is great for anyone...but especially for those who have always wanted to own a piece of a horse but couldn't afford the risk on their own OR didn't want to take a risk on there own but still get to enjoy the excitement of ownership!

Bug Boy ...yeah right ...you are bugged out!!

That's right ,, it is many times a scam. the previous owner/trainer who is sometimes both..... pays to have the horse claimed.

End OF Discussion

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think this place was made for advertising for owners...
as for frustrated with my own failures I'm in my early fifties and was done at 48 ..semi retired..
End of discussion for me.. CYA

Hope ya got a long enough buisness card for that name.. )
Old 10-12-2004, 04:56 AM   #43
CryingForTheHorses
In Front

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

Quote:
===================

Bugboy, Ive looked at your profile, I see your a trader/punter.AND you dont list what state you live in..you afraid of soomeone finding you? Im not a green wannabe owner and do invest my own money in my OWN horses, Maybe instead of talking out your ass, Take a moment and look at what I do.Your post makes me laugh when you say trainers pay off ohers to have horses claimed...What backwoods track do you go to? Its people like you who are so afraid of seeing something different. Quit being a bugboy and turn into a real jock.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:46 AM   #44
hurrikane

wow, what a thread.

mj...as you can see this is a tough ass group.

just a little insight for you

ignore Ken..his drug dosage isn't correct. They're working on it.
Hopefully they will get it straight before the start of the special olympics.

As for the deal

I've got one big problem right up front.

The trainer. How does this guy make a living? It's not by winning races..that is for sure.
hurrikane is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2004, 08:13 AM   #45
mjdevita

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for Thoroughbred Partners

Quote:

That's right ,, it is many times a scam. the previous owner/trainer who is sometimes both..... pays to have the horse claimed.

End OF Discussion

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think this place was made for advertising for owners...
as for frustrated with my own failures I'm in my early fifties and was done at 48 ..semi retired..
End of discussion for me.. CYA

Hope ya got a long enough buisness card for that name.. )
Hey EZ Bug Boy - Semi-retired? ...or is it you have been unemployed for 5 or 6 years? Except for day work where they pick you up on a corner somewhere. You said in your earlier post you have been at it 35 years and still a bug boy....I just think you are bull sh*tter.....

Jealousy of owners will get you nowhere.....I agree I made a mistake about the way I posted and apologized to PA on this board and through an e-mail to him for my "newbie to the forum" mistake.....Hey ...maybe you can even be able to afford to be an owner with our concept....oh no I forgot, we don't take bottle caps.....sorry.

...Plus your statement about your feelings about advertising is absolutely crazy...yes, I agree ad posts are wrong...But you were registered here in May 2004 and have less posts than I do....what did you just get out on parole?

Brillant on the business card statement - makes absolutely no sense!