Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-05-2018, 12:47 PM   #61
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You conspiracy theorists "berate" way more than I ever did or do. You can dish out the disrespect, bur can't take me calling you gents conspiracy theorists.

I asked you to find a c theory by a fringe alt right source that turned out true. "Q" hardly fits that. Or are you now buying into "Q" as truth?
What, do you mean that you ARE NOT a conspiracy theorist as well..?

After all, isn’t the whole FISA application on Carter Page to prove a conspiracy involving Trump and the Russians..?

Unfortunately for you, and the crooks, we all will soon see who the real “conspiracy theorists” REALLY are, Hcap...

More disclosures sure to follow.
Think, why hasn’t Page been charged..?
Page was an FBI informant/ asset...before Trump’s run...

This isn’t going to go well for you Hcap, but I’m sure you will have some back-peddling to do as the evidence mounts of just how corrupt the former group of Dem/ DNC, FBI, etc, are/ were..

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-05-2018 at 12:49 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 01:15 PM   #62
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
What, do you mean that you ARE NOT a conspiracy theorist as well..?

After all, isn’t the whole FISA application on Carter Page to prove a conspiracy involving Trump and the Russians..?

Unfortunately for you, and the crooks, we all will soon see who the real “conspiracy theorists” REALLY are, Hcap...

More disclosures sure to follow.
Think, why hasn’t Page been charged..?
Page was an FBI informant/ asset...before Trump’s run...

This isn’t going to go well for you Hcap, but I’m sure you will have some back-peddling to do as the evidence mounts of just how corrupt the former group of Dem/ DNC, FBI, etc, are/ were..
No, there is absolutely no truth to this Page conspiracy theory.

Finally at least an alt right fringe theory from the alt right.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the cultists, there is zero truth in it. So let me guess. You are going to post another alt right story, probably an un-sourced video from another alt right website.

Post a document from a Mainstream news source validating this claim. Btw, this has been argued by the rest of the cultists here forever

Last edited by hcap; 09-05-2018 at 01:19 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 01:21 PM   #63
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Post a document from a Mainstream news source validating this claim

At the present time, the MSM is still fully compromised, yet staggering....However, that status will soon change out of pure self preservation....Be patient, we're almost at the appointed time.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2018, 01:21 PM   #64
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I suggest you stop using the term "the cultists"

Just like the guy who overused the Tuba Player video clip? Your use of "the cultists" has run its course.

Remember, we're all trying to be kinder and gentler here...you said you were going to try yourself...thaskalos was made moderator..and things have only gotten far worse in terms of rhetoric and name calling (both sides).
Old 09-05-2018, 02:08 PM   #65
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

In case you don't read the "Q" thread...

JUST IN: President Trump’s top allies in Congress will ask him tomorrow to declassify a bunch of sensitive documents connected to the FBI’s Russia probe....

Old 09-05-2018, 03:03 PM   #66
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They just rubber stamped it...fun times:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...page-warrants/
"controversial FISA warrants"

There are no controversial FISA warrants, FISA warrants is for foreign spies.
I am 100% for FISA warrants. we need to monitor foreign spies.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 09:10 AM   #67
davew

Quote:
No, there is absolutely no truth to this Page conspiracy theory.

Finally at least an alt right fringe theory from the alt right.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the cultists, there is zero truth in it. So let me guess. You are going to post another alt right story, probably an un-sourced video from another alt right website.

Post a document from a Mainstream news source validating this claim. Btw, this has been argued by the rest of the cultists here forever
It is only a matter of time, until we ALL see the FISA requests.

Of course the 'intelligence communities' are still trying to hide the 'sources and methods' which involve lying to judges and breaking laws
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 10:48 AM   #68
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I am 100% for FISA warrants. we need to monitor foreign spies.
Two words for you....Joe McCarthy.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #69
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
McCarthey was eventually proven right. Hollywood was full of communist types. This shit today, no such luxury
Old 09-19-2018, 01:59 PM   #70
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Joe’s one word was ‘Communism’ ...He was right, but only half-right...his task was to figure out who was behind the name and expose the Communists...you see, back then it was anti-American to be a Communist...

Now, of course, that has reversed...it is considered anti-American to be anti-Communist...

Russia is no longer Communist, therefore the Communists hate Russia...

...and America is now Communist, therefore the Communists love America...

America was a pristine “petri dish” filled with wonderful people espousing Enlightment values of individualism, self-sufficiency, and personal Liberty...

...But THAT America cannot withstand the team-strategy of relatively homogenous out-groups who exploit that fertile ground...

...But as more and more of THAT FERTILE GROUND is consumed by out-group group ethos...individual liberty shrinks, then fails to sustain...

...and when all the former “Kings in their Own Right” discover their former Kingdom in ruins due to out-group invasion...they shall resolve to rise up and found a group of their own, and make use of the team strategy as well...

in that time, the leading out-group will gain the reins of power, will ban new in-group formation and consolidation, will “illegalize” the in-group “opposition”...

...the out-group minions will lather for their Oriental rulers...and trample Liberty to the last man...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-19-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #71
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

“President Trump, in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team and thinks will advance a false narrative,” said Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.”

Wall Steet Journal
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-o...age-1537220786
Old 09-19-2018, 03:31 PM   #72
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
“President Trump, in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team and thinks will advance a false narrative,” said Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.”

Wall Steet Journal
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-o...age-1537220786
You're all over the place Vigors…..Rein yourself in before the inevitable happens.
Old 09-19-2018, 03:31 PM   #73
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

I suspect that the fear of disclosure of sources and methods in the Page Application may point to Steele and his Dossier, and the probable London connection as co-conspirators to entrap Trump in criminality, as insurance against a Trump election victory...

...the Trump organization may have been set-up by ‘weaponized’ bi-lateral intel agencies...

London may feel that a Trump presidency would move Washington toward Moscow even more, further displacing London’s former special relationship...

London may correctly perceive that a Trump-Putin alliance would shift power in a Right direction that could by-pass London’s control and machinations...

A few important questions emerge:

Did Trump or the Trump organization, or his associates commit crime...? If so, was Trump, or his associates entrapped...?

Was the FISA process “weaponized” by colluding partisans opposing Trump and his election...?

Was Russia involved in these crimes..? How so...?

Did Russia set-up Trump to destabilize American politics..?

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-19-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-19-2018, 03:51 PM   #74
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You're all over the place Vigors…..Rein yourself in before the inevitable happens.
My reputation gauge has increased by 14% lately...and as far as I know, I have no red cards against me...Why does my button tell me I have 167 reputation points but only 8 points appear...? Does the point system show only the difference between negative and positive points....? How does one operate the point system, I haven’t figured it out yet...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-19-2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:56 PM   #75
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
My reputation gauge has increased by 14% lately...and as far as I know, I have no red cards against me...Why does my button tell me I have 167 reputation points but only 8 points appear...? Does the point system show only the difference between negative and positive points....? How does one operate the point system, I haven’t figured it out yet...
Hcap tells you to get it together, so does PA Mike, Myself and others....Stop being obtuse, you know what the heck we're talking about....Enough already.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: