Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-25-2018, 11:17 AM   #46
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Rile us up?
You are so incoherent, you seem to live up to your avatar's gibbering while banana gobbling.

But that's ok I've seen you post worse nonsense when you were more riled up about nuking everyone.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2018, 11:19 AM   #47
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
This "winy little bitch" enjoys demolishing all the tough guy and totally wrong bullshit artists here on a regular basis.

Hey MargieRose you seem to qualify as another fact-free Trumpeteer cultist. Congrats
I enjoy your posts. I wish you would talk a little more racing though. Strange that you find this site out for politics and not racing. America needed an asshole and we got a good one. I love watching this dude operate just to make people like you lose their mind!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2018, 11:25 AM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
You are so incoherent, you seem to live up to your avatar's gibbering while banana gobbling.

But that's ok I've seen you post worse nonsense when you were more riled up about nuking everyone.
Thank you.
The entertainment of watching you totally swinging at everyone is so wildly is always appreciated.

Do you do puppies?
Old 06-25-2018, 11:28 AM   #49
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
I enjoy your posts. I wish you would talk a little more racing though. Strange that you find this site out for politics and not racing. America needed an asshole and we got a good one. I love watching this dude operate just to make people like you lose their mind!
Sorry health issues. Besides, last the project I was doing was harness, not thoroughbreds. I intend to get back (hopefully) into it soon.

Was working on updating models automatically and automatically testing a few years at a time at various tracks. Used to discuss that sort of testing with Ray. Too bad his health is so much worse than mine.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:33 AM   #50
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Thank you.
The entertainment of watching you totally swinging at everyone is so wildly is always appreciated.

Do you do puppies?
C'mon Tom, you know me. I only swing at mendacious sycophants ant irrational toadies. And I try to support my swinging.
Old 06-25-2018, 12:29 PM   #51
burnsy
self medicated

[QUOTE=hcap;2333083]No wonder George Will advises Trumpeteer coltists to vote against the GOP this November

Its because of way more than this. Been coming for years and if enough people jump ship from these wretched party lines, the country will come back. The guy is one of the brightest they have and the last 10 years have been an embarrassment to the Republican Party. Somehow being and acting dumb is now conservative thinking. The left has always been a little out there but now the right is worse. They actually cater to the mouth breathing, redneck that doesn't have a clue. That's their target voter now. They can't even understand the logic, traditions of the country, and ethics that George Will applies to his writing. He really doesn't belong in the current status quo of the party. I mean, these clowns now claim Reagan was a hero..he would of had nothing to do with this garbage. People should really review his speeches and policies.

What we have now is WWE Politics. Both sides with the help of the media deal in absolute sensationalism and fear. If one can split the sheep and scare them. They can sell them any garbage possible. Its been done so many times before and now its happening here. The only thing that's more outrageous than what was just reported......it what the next guy (other side) can scream about. There is no validity, no decorum. George Will is a throwback from another era. Where men (women) could disagree but respect each other, compromise was not a weakness and acting like a gentleman went with the job. We get "Food Fight" solutions now.

The fact that people are going independent is a good sign and our only hope to kick the current system to the curb.

burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2018, 12:35 PM   #52
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Another thread that has turned nasty bad !
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2018, 01:25 PM   #53
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Hard to see a thread titled "What an A**hole" going any other direction!
Old 06-25-2018, 01:39 PM   #54
hcap

Quote:
Huck cast a downhill shadow.
Old 06-25-2018, 02:49 PM   #55
MargieRose

Quote:
As I have told you fact-free schmucks and "schmuckets",

It's a badge of honor to be insulted by know nothing fools who dismiss a poster for their opposing views, and who has just used the same avatar since 2002 to simply remind far right haters of their totally absent conscience.

My "Peace Girl" avatar seems to successfully rile you haters up.

Tough

You mean like DHS Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen being 'dismissed' from that D.C. Mexican restaurant; like Sarah Sanders being 'dismissed' from the VA Red Hen restaurant; like FL AG Pam Bondi being 'dismissed' from that FL theater showing a 'Mr. Rogers' movie about "anti-bullying and practicing peace and love and tolerance and accepting of people for their differences," of all things??

Now, you're finally getting the point!

BTW, that "Peace Girl" avatar of yours is simply representative of a generation of 'hippies' whose own kids, apparently, have developed into today's hard-left sociopaths. Nothing to be proud of!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2018, 02:52 PM   #56
boxcar

Quote:
Huck cast a downhill shadow.
But not nearly the length of yours.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:24 PM   #57
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
You mean like DHS Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen being 'dismissed' from that D.C. Mexican restaurant; like Sarah Sanders being 'dismissed' from the VA Red Hen restaurant; like FL AG Pam Bondi being 'dismissed' from that FL theater showing a 'Mr. Rogers' movie about "anti-bullying and practicing peace and love and tolerance and accepting of people for their differences," of all things??

BTW, that "Peace Girl" avatar of yours is simply representative of a generation of 'hippies' whose own kids, apparently, have developed into today's hard-left sociopaths. Nothing to be proud of!
Kirstjen Nielsen is implementing a policy that is taking Latin American children from Latin American parents and you think she has some God given right to eat in a restaurant owned by Latin Americans and frequented by Latin Americans?

Nielsen was treated rudely. Those families, especially the children were treated in humanely. Apparently you think the former was a tragedy while the latter was merely an inconvenience.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:32 PM   #58
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post

Rant, rant, rant.
Otherwise zero, zip, nada.

And of ciourse fact-free babble with incoherent mindless insults.

Peace Girl works again!......
Old 06-25-2018, 04:13 PM   #59
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Kirstjen Nielsen is implementing a policy that is taking Latin American children from Latin American parents
Like a good liberal, you only tell a 1/4 of the story....
Old 06-25-2018, 04:26 PM   #60
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
The obvious is always genius Tom!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply