Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-24-2018, 01:16 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Oh you mean like the host here....after a joke I made about Trump....using Trump's HIS OWN comments about other's....got all my reputation deleted....the hypocrisy ABOUNDS on BOTH sides of THE aisle...

Ironic to say the least....
The host has nothing to do with deleting your reputation. I have never given you positive or negative rep points. In fact, I hardly ever give positive or negative rep points to ANYONE.

Also, no one person can take away all of your rep points with a negative, so it was probably from more than one person.

Glad I could clear up yet another misconception about me here.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:53 PM   #47
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith View Post

Here he is again!

The noble defender of women here to inflict his moral and chivalrous supremacy on the likes of Thaskalos!

Still on the way to defend Hillary and Huma and Nancy and Maxine and...
Hillary would never be asked to leave any republican steak house.
She would never make it past the curb to the front door!
Old 06-24-2018, 01:56 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
If it were MY restaurant though...I would serve her. Does that score any points in my favor?
No, it just means you are cheap and won't throw out a paid meal!
Old 06-24-2018, 01:58 PM   #49
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Could you make any more of a ridiculous post? What human rights violations did Sarah Sanders commit? Liberals are laughably pathetic these days how they try to connect irrelevant things together to bash those that think differently than them.
This is Dan's world.
The laws that humans live by are null and void.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:01 PM   #50
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the casual acceptance of mob punishment for those guilty of wrong-think.
Right. They'll be guilty of rejecting group-think. If one doesn't think like all the elitist leftists (group), then be prepared for the consequences.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:25 PM   #51
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
Who gets the cops called on them just for existing in 2018 in the USA?

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/15/61138...-public-spaces

Quote:
A Philadelphia Starbucks, a Yale dormitory, a St. Louis clothing store - these are just a few of the places black people have recently been challenged, arrested or asked to leave even though they did not commit any crime. Jason Johnson is politics editor at The Root, and he's a professor of politics and journalism at Morgan State University. He's been writing about why white Americans call the police on black people who haven't done anything wrong.
Also:

https://www.vox.com/first-person/201...ale-airbnb-911
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2018, 02:33 PM   #52
boxcar

I guess you don't subscribe to the Homeland Security slogan: See Something, say Something.

But since you're Fan Dan, allow me to fill in the blanks for you in case you're having a tough time processing the slogan. See Something SUSPICIOUS, say something. Bad slogan because it's a bad idea, is it?
Old 06-24-2018, 02:54 PM   #53
RunForTheRoses

Please, shove that Head knocking against the wall up your ass. The blacks in Phila Starbucks were loitering, not ordering food or drink so they deserved to be kicked out. Does that Virtue signaling really make you feel that tingly? Admit it, your just a typical SJW fake, phony fraud.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2018, 02:56 PM   #54
RunForTheRoses

[QUOTE=FantasticDan;2333261]

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/15/61138...-public-spaces

Political Editor at The Root? Shit, please post some objective story not some NPR left wing opinion piece.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:19 PM   #55
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Please, shove that Head knocking against the wall up your ass. The blacks in Phila Starbucks were loitering, not ordering food or drink so they deserved to be kicked out.

Just remember everyone, when you go into a Starbucks and sit down to meet someone, if you don’t order something within two minutes, the manager is probably going to call the cops on you.

Cuz you deserve it.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:23 PM   #56
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post

Just remember everyone, when you go into a Starbucks and sit down to meet someone, if you don’t order something within two minutes, the manager is probably going to call the cops on you.

Cuz you deserve it.

I often go to a Barnes and Noblewith a Coffee Shop, at lunch and sit down, rarely I order, if I don't order someone usually comes around and tells me I have to leave, and guess what? My white privileged ass leaves.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:29 PM   #57
thaskalos

Whatever happened to those signs that stores used to have displayed...where it said that they "reserve the right to refuse service" to anyone they chose?
Old 06-24-2018, 03:46 PM   #58
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
I often go to a Barnes and Noblewith a Coffee Shop, at lunch and sit down, rarely I order, if I don't order someone usually comes around and tells me I have to leave, and guess what? My white privileged ass leaves.
The manager didn’t ask them to leave, she simply called the cops after they declined to order.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:16 PM   #59
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
From what I've seen Sarah has put up with far more rudeness from the Press Corps than she ever dishes out. She's remarkably tolerant with some of the ridiculous comments that are made to her.
She's a courageous competent lady with a tough role to play at the WH and doesn't deserve that treatment from any restaurant.
I luv Sarah.
There is nothing wrong with the occasional disagreement...we see things in our own particular way. And we are fortunate to live in a society where we can voice our opinions freely.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:53 PM   #60
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I normally would be angered by such a blatant act of discrimination...but, since I find Sarah Sanders to be totally obnoxious...I really don't care if she is treated rudely at restaurants. It serves her right...IMO.
A note to the gentleman who left me negative rep feedback because of my above post:

"Jackass" is ONE word, not two...and I am correcting him just in case we happen to interact again in the future.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: