Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 11:16 AM   #61
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
you know all about it.
Mom who took a photo with Hillary Clinton while hiking is now getting death threats from Trump supporters

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/mom-...mp-supporters/
Nope, never heard about that woman getting threats. I do remember seeing the initial story of their meeting and the picture, but never read anything about any threats. BTW, that link is almost a month old...how's she holding up these days?

Police said in that link that no threats have been reported to them...odd.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying...had no clue, like I said.

Oh, and except for the woman in the photo, who cares? We all know the world is full of nuts from both sides of the political spectrum...I would have written this article off the moment I saw it if I were you...but somehow it stuck with you...again, odd.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:22 AM   #62
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
And then putting on PMSNBC. Yeah, they are serious!

Given their track record, I would not believe s single story coming out of NBC.
The cure is to sell the place get rid of the root cause - the owners.
You're right. They should have blackballed him from ever reading the news for the rest of time.

Rehabilitation is for namby-pamby liberals and those with weak minds.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:27 AM   #63
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
You're right. They should have blackballed him from ever reading the news for the rest of time.

Rehabilitation is for namby-pamby liberals and those with weak minds.
Knowingly lying in that particular job is not acceptable. Period.
Yes, it is a weak mind that would allow him back on the air.
Old 12-08-2016, 12:18 PM   #64
classhandicapper

In the mean time #pizzagate has officially been classified as fake news by everyone in the mainstream without anyone addressing the most confusing or potentially incriminating wikileaks emails or even letting us know whether pizza, cheese, pasta etc.. are known code words for anything illegal.

Most of the argument against it has been "we know how this all started and it's all coming from crazy paranoid people because we said so". "And now you see why this is bad because this crazy guy came to the pizza shop with a gun"

Much of it is probably nonsense, misunderstandings etc.., but to my knowledge no one has even commented on the Breitbart accusation.

That really bothers me.

Granted, Breitbart was a hard right wing guy that absolutely hated Podesta while he was alive. But he wasn't batshit crazy.

He was the guy that called out Anthony Weiner years ago. The msm called him nuts at the time, but we now know he was right.

Who in a position like that makes an accusation like that against a guy like Podesta?

If it was a terrible lie why didn't anyone go after him on it?

I still have some doubts that we know everything and Id love to have a copy of that Anthony Weiner hard drive to review for evidence.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 12-08-2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-08-2016, 12:42 PM   #65
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
Much of it is probably nonsense, misunderstandings etc.., but to my knowledge no one has even commented on the Breitbart accusation.
I'm going to have to take that back. I just found this. I have no idea if it's a valid explanation but it seems reasonable. However, it also doesn't speak highly of Acorn or Podesta.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/12/0...ge-sex-slaves/

Last edited by classhandicapper; 12-08-2016 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:37 PM   #66
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
you know all about it.
Mom who took a photo with Hillary Clinton while hiking is now getting death threats from Trump supporters

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/mom-...mp-supporters/
Winners don't death threat people,trump supporters could care less about hillarys friend, it's another fabricated story in a long line of democratic fabricated stories.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:43 PM   #67
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
In the mean time #pizzagate has officially been classified as fake news by everyone in the mainstream without anyone addressing the most confusing or potentially incriminating wikileaks emails or even letting us know whether pizza, cheese, pasta etc.. are known code words for anything illegal.

Most of the argument against it has been "we know how this all started and it's all coming from crazy paranoid people because we said so". "And now you see why this is bad because this crazy guy came to the pizza shop with a gun"

That really bothers me.

Granted, Breitbart was a hard right wing guy that absolutely hated Podesta while he was alive. But he wasn't batshit crazy.

He was the guy that called out Anthony Weiner years ago. The msm called him nuts at the time, but we now know he was right.

Who in a position like that makes an accusation like that against a guy like Podesta?

If it was a terrible lie why didn't anyone go after him on it?

I still have some doubts that we know everything and Id love to have a copy of that Anthony Weiner hard drive to review for evidence.
This is right, people feel if they yell FAKE NEWS loud enough we will believe it. Not how it works.

If no children have been harmed than the pizza codes and odd e mails have a simple and probably funny explanation,but instead podesta or Hillary or anyone addressing this 'silly misunderstanding' they have all disappeared. The US dot gov is even coercing patsies (with govt ties and recent traffic incidents that he might want to forget about) into going into a pizza place w a gun to try and get people to stop talking about this and essentially blaming the 'conspiracy theorists' for the actions of this govt operative when all they have to do is get podesta to explain in a 5 minute news conference what the codes in the e mails mean If they're not codes for child trafficking.

It's not that hard to do For people being 'wrongly accused'
Old 01-28-2017, 12:25 AM   #68
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Well one thing we can agree on is fake news can do a lot of damage to innocent people.
You would think that a lot of people are lined up to grab this free 25k, you're a researcher, this is right up your alley.

Easy money. 25k bounty avail to anyone debunking this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/d_seaman/...70198332256256
Old 01-28-2017, 04:44 AM   #69
davew

Quote:
call it what it really is. TERRORISM

Exactly what happened in Benghazi. "I heard the Americans made a video insulting Mohammed, let's go to the Consulate and check it out, bring your AR's"

We spend years talking about ISIS recruiting DIMWITS via the Internet USING LIES! AND FAKE NEWS!!! , well Chump stole their tactics and won the Presidency
Don't forget the mortar's. Soros should supply his (peaceful) protesting army with mortars.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:43 PM   #70
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Well one thing we can agree on is fake news can do a lot of damage to innocent people.
Another thing that does damage is being on the wrong side of history.

http://m.breaking911.com/42-arrested...ing-operation/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hats4Batz...78854258524160
Old 01-30-2017, 12:42 PM   #71
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
The other question is more important. Where is the evidence it ISN'T fake?
The leaked e mails are out there, and you and others have been asked 'if they are not codes for child trafficking, what are they'? Remember they are the codes of your side, we don't know what they mean, apparently, they're not pedo codes, so what are they? This could all get cleared up In 5 seconds by just saying what these coded e mails mean, why not just explain that no children are being harmed and this is all a big misunderstanding and here's what we were REALLY talking about. Why is that something you don't want to do?

https://mobile.twitter.com/becki_p20...55660132646913
Old 01-30-2017, 02:48 PM   #72
classhandicapper

I have a major problem with someone making a serious accusation without strong evidence, but I also have an issue with someone proclaiming something to be false when there are a lot of unexplained hints in emails, instagram messages and photos, tweets from years ago, follow up tweets from wikileaks, etc... For me to dismiss something, I need an explanation that satisfies me.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 01-30-2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:11 PM   #73
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
I have a major problem with someone making a serious accusation without strong evidence, but I also have an issue with someone proclaiming something to be false when there are a lot of unexplained hints in emails, instagram messages and photos, tweets from years ago, follow up tweets from wikileaks, etc... For me to dismiss something, I need an explanation that satisfies me.
I guess the key is what do we define as 'strong evidence' I would imagine the definition has different meanings and interpretations depending on who you ask.

It all comes down to e mail codes and what they mean. if a person is being wrongly accused of harming children you would think that they would be front and center to explain the misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the codes, right? Wouldn't this 'funny misunderstanding' be cleared up in 5 minutes if someone just came forward to explain these codes?
Old 01-30-2017, 06:29 PM   #74
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
I guess the key is what do we define as 'strong evidence' I would imagine the definition has different meanings and interpretations depending on who you ask.

It all comes down to e mail codes and what they mean. if a person is being wrongly accused of harming children you would think that they would be front and center to explain the misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the codes, right? Wouldn't this 'funny misunderstanding' be cleared up in 5 minutes if someone just came forward to explain these codes?
Ultimately you can't prove the negative. It's the God argument. Prove to me there is no God, especially given all the "proof" in the Bible. How do you prove the emails are not code if in fact they are not code? Or if they are code for something totally unrelated, you aren't owed an explanation. You only give a rumor credence by repeating it.

Your point about a person defending themselves after being wrongly accused, doesn't hold much water either. First, everybody did defend themselves early on. Second, it is the "when did you stop beating your wife" dilemma. Again, proving the negative.

The burden of proof is on you. Find one child, one photo, one witness to come forward and blow the whole thing wide open. Otherwise you only have speculation.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:09 PM   #75
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Ultimately you can't prove the negative. It's the God argument. Prove to me there is no God, especially given all the "proof" in the Bible. How do you prove the emails are not code if in fact they are not code? Or if they are code for something totally unrelated, you aren't owed an explanation. You only give a rumor credence by repeating it.

Your point about a person defending themselves after being wrongly accused, doesn't hold much water either. First, everybody did defend themselves early on. Second, it is the "when did you stop beating your wife" dilemma. Again, proving the negative.

The burden of proof is on you. Find one child, one photo, one witness to come forward and blow the whole thing wide open. Otherwise you only have speculation.
Proof has a different standard in court of public opinion. There's also speculation that people "disappear" who open their mouths so witnesses not coming forward could be a product of fear for their lives.

Hopefully now people know they can come forward, either there are screams of children hanging in the balance or there are not, there's urgency to get to the bottom of PG one way or another, plenty of people on Internet screaming this is real, if it's fake where are the lawsuits for defamation? You would imagine a powerful person like Podesta would want his name cleared, he's sitting in hiding hoping this all blows over? I gotta question it.

The 'codes' are at front and center, you're right that we aren't owed an explanation, but wouldn't an explanation clear up this whole mess in 5 minutes? If you had the answer and it was different from what millions are saying on the Internet, wouldn't you want to get that answer out there to clear your name?

Sitting in hiding isnt going to get people to go silent on this, people aren't interested in any of that, the safety of children is what people are interested in, so it's time to come clean w code language, it's time.
Closed Thread